Female Ruler's Revelations

THE BLOOD HUNT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

**Hi Everyone, I have a lot of photos for today's chapter. First and foremost let me thank two people. The main image was created by Kaye Bee. Super thank you Dear. It's beautiful! :")

Also let me thank zeemino. She edited the picture below with Tae Hee and the Male Demon Ruler. :) I wouldn't have it without her editing expertise. :) So talented! :)

More pictures at the bottom of the chapter. None of the pictures are mine. Everything was just researched from google images. :)

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 35

Female Ruler's Revelations

 

Heechul entered the room and saw Uee helping Sulli to the bed.

“Here. Put blessed water on her wounds.” Said Heechul

“No…I only have few wounds.” Said Sulli “Minor ones on the arms and legs. It’s nothing major.”

“No Sulli…you still need this. The forest is a very dangerous place. We don’t know if there were anything poisonous that got you wounded.” Said Heechul

“But Heechul…Sulli is a demon. Blessed water will only be a normal water to her.” Said Uee

“Just let her use this Uee.” Said Heechul and then he poured some in a small cup. Heehcul went beside Sulli and made Sulli drink it.

Uee narrowed her eyes. What is Heechul doing? This will not be helpful to a demon.

---------------------

Insung drew his sword.

“Leave us, Suzy. I don’t think the hunter can hurt me in here.” Said the woman

Suzy bowed at the woman.

“Master Insung. The seals are hidden by the blue crystals so you might not see it. But it was created by a neutral shaman, Master Wonbin’s mother. Thus, a demon or a hunter will not be able to get close to the Lady.” Said Suzy.

And then Suzy left the cave.

Insung felt that bitter taste in his mouth…the demon who killed Tae Hee is still alive…and she’s in front of him now!

“So you are the female ruler of that demon clan.” Said Insung

How can Wonbin lie to the entire family? This demon is the biggest threat to the hunter world…no not just the hunter world but the entire human world! This Demon took centuries to hunt…and when all along he knew where she was…why did he kept her alive?

“Did Wonbin fall in love with you?” asked Insung “That’s the only answer I can think of why he would keep you alive in here.”

The woman just smiled while staring at Wonbin.

“I have seen you in more than one occasion. Only from afar but I am sure it was you because you have not changed a bit.” Said the woman

“What do you mean?” said Insung

“Wonbin kept me alive because I am the mother of his child. If he loves me or not…that’s something you have to ask him. But I would bet that he will not tell you if he does.” Said the woman

Insung agreed. Imagining Wonbin talking about love is just… disgusting!

Insung saw the silver rope tied on the woman’s feet. The other end sank to the ground.

“When I found out I was pregnant…I asked Wonbin to hide me…from hunters…and from demons.” Said the woman. “After I gave birth,  Wonbin couldn’t seal me…he goes out of focus each time. Her mother came to help. she sealed me on this cave’s ground.” Said the woman “Wonbin’s mother died a few days after."

Insung lowered his sword.

“Why would you want to hide even from demons?” asked Insung

“Because…” the woman looked at the blue crystals around her. “Because they will get the child and they will raise her as the ruler of the clan. I…can’t allow that.”

“Why?” asked Insung “Surely you want her to be the next ruler.”

“Do  you want a little revelation, hunter?” asked the woman

“I have just seen you alive, what’s another revelation?” Said Insung

 “You know the male ruler of our clan, isn’t it? Of course you do…because you drew the sword that killed him.” Said the woman without a single remorse in her voice. “The male ruler and I shared the responsibility of leading the family because we were both gifted. Until he chose to go against the Elder’s orders and formed his own group. That’s where the split began.”

“Why did he go against your Elders?” asked Insung

“Our Elders wanted to strengthen the demons. They wanted to wage a war against your Hunter family. They want to eliminate you. Once you are all gone, we can finally go out in the world…feed all we want and live without hiding and fearing that a hunter will come and slay us.” Said the woman

“The male ruler…went against that?” asked Insung

“Yes. The male ruler did not grow up in a demon environment. He only came into the clan when his blood was awakened. He believed that demons should not kill humans…hunters or mere humans. He believed there is a way to control the demons…he tried to convince us that demons, hunters and humans can live together in this world.” Said the woman

  “But your elders did not listen.” Said Insung

The woman nodded.

“More than that, they planned to banish him. But they couldn’t just do that since the male ruler had a lot of supporters…demons who believed they still have some humanity left in them.” Said the woman “I grew up in the demon clan together with my sister. So I did not have that kind of longing to be human… to live with humans…ever since I was a child, my sister and I were taught by the Elders of the mission ahead…”

In that case…why did she go away from the clan? Why didn’t she want her child to be with the clan anymore?

“What changed?” asked Insung

“When you attacked the male ruler, a demon who follows Seung Hun went to me.” Said the woman

“Seung Hun…is the male ruler isn’t it?” asked Insung

“Yes. He knows he was weak then. He just had a battle with me when you came. So he asked one of his men to go to me and tell me that they are under attack.” Said the woman “The Elders and my sister prevented me from going. But I still went. When I got there though…I was too late. Seung Hun was already breathing his last few breaths. I went to him. It was then that he told me he will have a child…with a hunter woman.”

“At first I thought it was part of his experiment to prove that a demon can live with a hunter…It took me a while before I finally decided to go meet the woman who bore his child…And then I learned that it was not just an experiment…they truly…loved each other.”

“Tae Hee…You killed her.” Insung raised his sword again. This time his hands were shaking in anger.

“I did not.” Said the woman “The woman called Tae Hee sacrificed herself.”

“What…do you mean?” asked Insung

“She was already weak then...she told me she no longer has the vigour of when she was still hunting Seung Hun. She told me she was afraid that her son would suffer for being a half Demon and half Hunter. When she knew another hunter branch was coming, she told me to use her as my shield. She told me that once they see her with me…they will stop attacking.” Said the woman “In return…she asked me to look after her son. She said I was strong enough to protect him.”

“But Tae Hee was killed then.” Said Insung

“By hunters.” Said the woman

Insung remembered Minho telling him decades ago after her mother died that he would often smell something floral around him. Only Minho was able to smell it so Insung ignored it in the past.

“Do you believe me?” said the woman “I won’t try to convince you if you don’t. It’s up to you.”

Insung took a deep breath.

“Continue.” Said Insung

The woman grinned.

“I’ll reserve the other part of the story next time.” Said the woman

“Sulli…” said Insung “is in danger right now. You need to tell me everything. Because there might be something in the past that can be helpful now.”

The woman took a deep breath.

“Because of Seung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter