In one night

THE BLOOD HUNT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 37

In one night

 

 

“I am going to stay here for now.” Said Insung

“What?” asked Eun Hye “You can’t do that. My daughter needs you.”

“Sulli has Wonbin and the others with her. Whereas you…only has Suzy here.” Said Insung

“I would rather you protect my daughter.” Said Eun Hye

“No. Listen…You are Sulli’s best support right now. You need to be safe. Once Sulli encounters a major trouble…the best help she can get…is none other than you.” said Insung “Besides, I have already told Wonbin of my plan. They will be on the move 2 days from now to find another place to stay.”

Insung saw Suzy coming in and bringing food. It’s raw and fresh meat.

“It’s a Lion’s meat.” Said Suzy

“I eat only animal meat, Insung.” Said Eun Hye “It was really hard in the beginning.”

“But you survived.” Said Insung

“Yes. Demons can survive on animal meat and blood.” Said Eun Hye

Insung nodded. That is going to be a helpful information in the future.

“How did Minho survive all these years?” asked Eun Hye

Insung looked at Suzy.

“It’s all right. Suzy knows everything.” Said Eun Hye

She does? How much does she know?

“Minho goes into hospitals. He goes to morgues. Whenever a dead human has to be cleaned up…he goes and buys the dead organs.” Said Insung

“That’s disgusting. That’s like eating food that already came from garbage.”  Said Eun Hye

“That’s how he survived.” Said Insung “he does eat human food too….he loves my pumpkin soup the best.”

“But not raw animal meat, right? Not when the heart is still beating or blood still flowing?” said Eun Hye “Ask him to try that…it’s like being vegetarian. He’ll get used to it after some years. And it’s guilt free.”

Insung nodded. Minho and Sulli has to learn of this.

Suzy gave the meat to Eun Hye. And then Insung noticed a mark on Suzy’s arm. It looks like seal marks.

 “Is there a problem, hunter?” asked Eun Hye full of blood.

Insung looked away.

“I am just not used to seeing demons feed.” Said Insung

---------------

Minho dragged Sulli to the field. And then he dropped Sulli’s arm.

Minho turned to look at Sulli who has that fear in her eyes.

“Now can you tell me what is happening to you?!” shouted Minho “You’ve been acting weird these days. Did something happen? Did the revelation about your father hurt you?”

Sulli closed her eyes. Minho’s voice is full of anger and frustration.

“And…why do you keep shutting me out? Am I a burden to you?” asked Minho “Do I push myself to you too much?” asked Minho his voice slowly softening. “Are you getting sick of seeing me around you? Don’t you feel anything for me anymore? Even just a little left…is there really none?”

Sulli opened her eyes when he heard Minho’s voice trembling.

“I just…couldn’t get to you anymore…” Minho’s voice is breaking. “You just keep making me feel like you want to push me away.” Said Minho, his tears almost falling. “I know I am the reason you got hurt…I know you don’t believe my feelings for you anymore…but that doesn’t mean it isn’t real.”

Minho reached for Sulli’s hand and placed it on his cheek.

“As much as this is…this is real…” Minho then placed Sulli’s hand on his chest. Sulli could feel Minho’s heart beating. “So does this.”

“Can’t you just trust me and believe that I love you? So much...” Said Minho “What do I need to do to make you believe me?”

Sulli felt her own tear flowing.

“Did I cause your heart to not feel anything?” asked Minho

Sulli shook her head.

“I…” Sulli cleared . “I…believe you.”

Minho’s eyes widened.

“I believe you…but I…just keep holding back.” Said Sulli “Because I am afraid to believe. I am afraid to get hurt again.”

Sulli’s heart is beating so fast she couldn’t think straight.

“But earlier…” Sulli squeezed her hand that is still on Minho’s chest. “I realized that I can’t be afraid anymore…I was afraid…I thought that…what if my holding back becomes the reason that you’d be lost to me forever?”

Sulli took a deep breath.

“When you told my Dad that you were my boyfriend…WERE…but not anymore…I felt so much pain. I felt like shouting ‘No! You can’t say it’s over, because it isn’t.” said Sulli

Minho felt like his chest is swelling with joy. Is Sulli really saying these? After endless nights of sorrow and longing for her…is she really saying she also feels the same for him?

Sulli stared at Minho while he couldn’t stop crying.

“Do you understand what I’m saying, Minho?” asked Sulli

Minho nodded.

“Do you understand that I still want to be with you? That I…” Sulli lowered her head as emotions after emotions shook her “I still love you.”

Minho pulled Sulli’s arm around him as he enveloped her into his embrace.

Sulli leaned her head on Minho’s neck.

“You just don’t know how much I’ve wanted to do this…since I saw you again in the forest. How much I longed to hold you like this.” Said Minho

That made Sulli cry louder.

“If I can only turn back time…I would have stopped Yuri…I would have been there with you.” Said Minho

Sulli pulled back a bit and placed her finger on Minho’s lips.

“No…there is nothing to regret, Minho. Everything that happened, happened for a reason.” Said Sulli “I am a half Hunter-Demon…like you, isn’t it?” asked Sulli

“Yes.” Answered Minho.

“Then my blood was awakened so that I can understand you…so that I know how you feel…so that there’s nobody else that can understand you like I do.” Said Sulli “And I won’t regret it too…because I love you. And I want to be the one by your side.”

Minho looked into Sulli’s eyes…she has the most beautiful pair of eyes…her nose…her lips…everything is so perfect…like a porcelain jar that was designed by the best potter in the land.

And then Sulli parted her lips.

Minho was lost. He leaned in. Sulli met Minho’s lips with her as they both felt the same instinct…Sulli lifted her hand behind Minho’s neck and pulled him closer to her. Minho tightened his embrace leaving no space between their bodies.

And then Minho deepened the kiss. He explored her…making Sulli feel his hunger…his longing…and wanting.

Sulli did not hold back anymore. She also tasted Minho with vigour…with passion as if she had been thirsty for him all her life.

Minho’s lips travelled from Sulli’s lips to her neck…up to Sulli’s ears slowly teasing her. Sulli closed her eyes with the electricity flowing down her body. And then Minho went lower to Sulli’s collarbone…nibbling it…an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter