WONBIN BRANCH

THE BLOOD HUNT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CHAPTER 17

WONBIN BRANCH

 

 

Insung entered a large house in the middle of a forest… It’s like a mansion made of wood. The interiors look grand.

Wonbin sure has flair for luxury.

“Master Wonbin is hunting.” Said the pretty woman named Suzy who approached Insung as he entered.

“All right…I can wait.” Said Insung sitting on a sofa chair…something smelt odd in the place…

“What can the elite Master Insung be doing visiting us?” Suzy asked “When it is you almost all the branches are seeking to visit.”

Insung smiled. “I love catching up with old friends.”

Suzy nodded smiling. “The last time we came for a visit, you couldn’t wait to send us away.”

Ouch…that of course is true…family visits are…not good.

“I was very busy then.” Said Insung.

“But now you made time to see master Wonbin.” Said Suzy

Insung nodded

“Must be something very important.” Said Suzy

“Did Taecyeon join them in the hunt?” asked Insung

“Teacyeon, Master Wonbin and Uee all went.” Said Suzy

“Why didn’t you?” asked Insung.

Suzy lifted her skirt making Insung nervous for a second. Suzy revealed her legs that is wounded…a long fresh wound on her leg. So that’s what’s been smelling odd…

“This normally does not stop me hunting. But when I tried to run the other day…my legs won’t let me.” Said Suzy “Is it like the head’s wound back then?”

So the girl is worried that her leg will be forever damaged. Wonbin should have comforted the girl.  What a cold hunter leader.

“Did you put blessed water?” asked Insung

“We ran out of that.” said Suzy

“Wonbin needs spanking. He should have gotten blessed water before it ran out.” Insung shook his head as he took a small bottle from his bag.

“The demon we’re hunting has already taken 35 men in our area…in just 3 days. That is why…even if we have run out of blessed water, Master Wonbin still went to hunt him first… There was just too many that were lost already.” Said Suzy.

Insung poured the blessed water making Suzy close her eyes in pain.

The wound slowly changed color.

“It might be a face eating Demon. It gets the face of the victim…leaving the body untouched. Its venom normally changes colour when blessed water is poured on it.” Said Insung

“Face eating Demon…normally the human dies a day after the face was taken right?” asked Suzy

“That’s true.” Said Insung. “But it’s one of the harder demons to hunt because it can use a lot of different faces…good thing Wonbin’s sense of smell is one of the best in the family.”

Suzy nodded.

“What are you doing touching my student’s leg?”

Insung turned back to see an angry…a very angry Wonbin entering the house.

“Master Insung is putting blessed water on my wound, Master Wonbin.” Said Suzy covering her leg.

Insung stood up.

“What dirty things flashed on your mind to look that angry?” asked Insung

Wonbin rolled his eyes.

“If you’ve seen your position when I entered, you’d understand me.” Said Wonbin putting his bag on the chair near Insung.

Taecyeon and Uee followed  Wonbin in. All of them smell like they just washed in demon blood.

“Master Insung is here.” Said Taecyeon. “What a surprise.”

“I am surprised myself.” whispered Insung. But Wonbin heard it.

“I’m going to wash up.” Said Wonbin “Can you wait for me in the library?”

Insung nodded.

----------------------

Minho stood outside Sulli’s room when he felt movements inside. He knows how Sulli moves…he knows her rhythm…her steps…there is someone else inside.

Minho immediately opened the door and rushed in to see Sulli standing up with Heechul. One of  Heechul’s hands is holding Sulli’s hand and the other  is around Sulli’s back.

“What are you doing?” asked Minho his eyes narrowing.

“Can’t you tell?” asked Heechul “I’m teaching Sulli how to dance.”

“Dance?” asked Minho “She’s sick.”

“I’m feeling better.” Said Sulli

Better? Just earlier she was crying…now she feels better…just because Heechul is dancing with her?!

“You said you hate dancing.” Said Minho

“Oh, did I? Well…I did become a dance instructor at one point in the past right?” said Heechul

Heechul pulled Sulli closer to him until Sulli’s chest almost touched Heechul’s. Minho’s eyes widened and took several steps forward.

Heechul smirked.

He pulled Sulli even more until he’s already hugging Sulli.

“That’s not dancing.” Minho pulled Heechul’s arms away from Sulli. He pushed  him until Heechul flew to the wall.

Sulli almost screamed. Heechul fell to the floor. The pain in his back tells him his strategy is going as planned.

“That’s…” Heechul stood up “What we call intimate dancing.”

“Sulli doesn’t need intimate dancing.” Said Minho

“I…actually asked Heechul Oppa to teach me how to dance…intimately.” Said Sulli

WHAT?!

“Op..pa?!” Minho’s veins are beating. “WHAT would you need to learn intimate dancing f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter