AWAKENING

THE BLOOD HUNT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

WARNING: Chapter may contain explicit bloody scenes which may not be good for the faint hearted.

 

CHAPTER 23

AWAKENING

 

Yuri stood up and turned to leave the room, But Sulli caught Yuri’s leg and pulled Yuri to her.

Yuri could see the pain and anguish on Sulli’s eyes as red light completely overtook it.

“I will never allow you to be happy with him…do you think you can just run away?” asked Sulli her voice changing.

Sulli threw Yuri out of the window and jumped out to follow her.

Yuri raised her sword as she stood up.

Wind was blowing violently as Sulli landed on the ground.

Yuri ran towards Sulli charging for an attack. But Sulli’s fingers transformed into blades and she slashed through Yuri’s side, pushing Yuri several meters away.

Yuri dropped to the ground.

The demon…is strong…Yuri tried to lift herself up.

The guards started to come near Sulli but they slowly stopped when they saw Sulli’s eyes.

“Are you going to join the fun?” Sulli went to the guards and ran to each of them. She attacked the guards and they fell one after another. When blood plashed over Sulli she felt good…she felt strength…

“Ahh….this…I want more of this!” shouted Sulli

The other guards slowly back off.

“What is happening here?!” Sulli’s Uncle walked towards the scene. She can see the horrified look on the old man’s face as he stared at the dead bodies in front of him.

“S…Sulli?” The Uncle saw Sulli and tried to walk towards her. But something stopped him from moving any further.

“M…Minho.” Said the Uncle

Minho could not believe it…he’s late…he went out of the shop earlier to look for Insung…but when he felt like he shouldn’t have left Yuri alone…he saw an empty shop…he instantly knew Yuri will go to Sulli.

“Sulli.” Minho saw Sulli turned to him. And then she screamed as she flew towards him in an attack. Minho quickly went away to avoid it. He has to take Sulli far…far from the people she cares about…if she ever hurts her Uncle…she will never forgive herself…she will hate herself…

----------------------

“For Sulli’s leg seal…I don’t think there is much we can do…the blood is ready to be awakened…the seal will be too weak to hold it back.” Said Wonbin

“How about the vase?” asked Insung

Heechul saw that the vase is shaking violently.

“Umm…Insung…Wonbin…I think you have to see this.”

Smoke went out of the vase…and then slowly…a crack appeared.

“No.” Wonbin started to write seals all over the floor and chanted something.

But the vase just shook more violently until a second crack appeared.

“It’s trying to get free.” Said Heechul

Insung looked at Wonbin then.

“Sulli.”

Insung jumped away as quickly as he can…it can’t be…it can’t happen…Sulli’s blood… is awakening.

Wonbin tried another seal but this time, the vase exploded into pieces.

Heechul brought out his sword. But only black smoke appeared.

And then the black smoke went up and flew away.

“No…it’s going for Sulli!” shouted Wonbin.

Wonbin jumped away following the black smoke. Heechul also followed.

--------------------------

Minho reached a part of the forest that is far from humans. As he stopped he felt deep slashes on his back and a blow that sent him meters from where he stood. He opened his eyes to see Sulli walking towards him…her eyes glowing red…her fingers are like spikes…

“You…fooled me…you…said you like me…and I was so stupid to believe.” Said Sulli her voice different from what she normally sound like.

“Sulli…” Minho slowly stood up “You have to listen to me…we have to talk.”

But Sulli uprooted a tree and threw it to Minho. It hit Minho on his side and sent him flying away.

“Talk? Listen?! Why will I listen to a man who can trick an innocent girl just for the sake of hunting…hunting is your life? Yeah right…it seems you’re going to do everything just for hunting…” Sulli flew towards Minho but Minho avoided Sulli’s sharp hands.

Sulli caught Minho’s leg and pierced it, throwing Minho several meters away.

Minho crashed to the ground.

Insung saw the scene and immediately went to Minho.

“You’re already too injured Minho.” Said Insung “You’re going to lose blood if you keep doing this.”

And the suddenly Wonbin appeared and saw Sulli…and what she has become.

“I…can’t hurt her Insung…I just…can’t.” said Minho trying to stand up “I’m the cause of her awakening…it seems…someone has said things to her earlier…that twisted everything about how I feel for her…she thinks I fooled her.”

Insung looked around…

“Yuri.”

Heechul then appeared and saw Sulli.

“What…just happened here?” asked Heechul

“Heechul, go find Yuri now. She can’t go back to the family home knowing this. She will surely tell the Hye Kyo.” Said Insung

Heechul nodded and left.

“The black smoke disappeared here.” Said Wonbin “The smoke that came from the vase.”

“The vase?” asked Insung

“Is broken…because Sulli’s blood is awakened.” Said Wonbin

And then they heard a loud laugh of a woman…the laughter echoed around them…and it didn’t come from Sulli.

“Who are you? Show yourself.” Said Insung

“Hmm…it’s been a very long time…Ahhh…so this is what air feels like…” said the voice

And then suddenly black smoke appeared beside Sulli. It slowly formed a woman like figure…When the smoke died down…a beautiful woman was standing beside Sulli…Her face is that of an innocent angel…

“It has really become so hard to hunt these days.” Said Insung

“Ahh…You must be the baby I left…I can feel your new found energy…a blood just awakened…is the best time of a demon…” said the woman

“You should just go back to being locked up.” Said Wonbin

“Oh you…” said the woman “Why should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter