FATHER

THE BLOOD HUNT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

CHAPTER 21

FATHER

 

Sulli took all her things and prepared to leave the island…This will be one island she will never forget…it’s more than just a two day vacation for her…it was…perfect…

“Sulli!” shouted Minho from the plane. “We’re ready now.”

That handsome man waving his hand to her while smiling…is the man that makes her heart beat fast and ache at the same time…how she wish they can just live in the island and forget everything…but of course they can’t…they have to go back to reality.

And reality will come sooner than she wants.

Sulli walked towards the plane when she felt her knees weak…it’s no longer the weakness she feels because of her feeling s for Minho…this one…is physical…it’s like her legs suddenly became soft as jelly as she fell down.

Minho was quickly beside Sulli in the instant she fell.

“Are you all right?” asked Minho

“Umm…yeah….my legs….just….felt…weak.” said Sulli

“I’ll carry you.” Said Minho

“No…Let me just try to stand…” Sulli tried to stand with Minho’s help. At first she kept on falling…but after a while strength slowly went back to her legs.

“I don’t know what happened…” said Sulli.

Sulli sat on the plane.

“Maybe you’re just tired.” Said Minho

“Yeah…maybe.” Said Sulli resting.

“Do you want a cold pack to put on your legs?” asked Minho

“Umm..yeah…that might help.” Said Sulli

Minho quickly took a compress and put ice in it. Sulli is lying down her eyes closed as Minho walked towards her to put the compress on her legs.

“Sleeping?” asked Minho

“No…just…resting.” Said Sulli still her eyes closed.

Minho lifted Sulli’s long skirt up. As he was putting the compress on Sulli’s legs, Minho saw some marks. It’s like symbols drawn on Sulli’s skin.

“Are these…tattoos?” asked Minho

Sulli immediately opened her eyes and covered her legs.

“No…I mean….” Sulli felt flustered.

“Nobody believes me when I say it’s not tattoo. But I had it since childhood…When I asked Uncle…he said it’s  birthmark.” Said Sulli

This is no birthmark, thought Minho. It’s a seal. But how come there’s a seal on her leg?

“It’s not very nice to look at, I know…I had been thinking of having it removed by laser…but…I just couldn’t get the confidence to do it.” Said Sulli

“It’s actually nice…I mean…it make you look…exotic.” Said Minho

“Oh.” Sulli’s eyes widened with Minho’s word. She felt her cheeks burning and then she looked away fanning herself.

Sulli’s legs are pearly white…smooth…and long…

Minho smirked and shook his head.

He has to know why Sulli has a seal…And Wonbin might be the person to ask.

Minho then noticed the seal slowly fading…and then returning…fading…and then returning…

“Why do you look so worried…” Is he really disappointed with her leg having these marks?

“I’m just concerned that your legs went weak earlier…do you feel pain anywhere?” asked Minho

Sulli shook her head… “It sometimes would hurt really bad…my legs aren’t good. But then after a while, the pain will cease. Today...it didn’t hurt…it just felt weak.”

Minho nodded and went to the pilot’s seat. He has to hurry. He needs to know what is happening to Sulli.

---------------------

Minho placed Sulli on her bed.

“It took you a while.” Said Insung

Minho turned to see Insung sitting on a chair together with Wonbin.

“We went to the island. I thought Heechul asked permission.” Said Minho

“That guy probably just tricked you.” Said Insung

Minho took an irritated grunt. Heechul did not even ask Insung’s permission?!

Minho looked at Wonbin whose eyes were fixed on the bed.

“It’s been a long time.” Said Minho

Wonbin nodded. “Indeed. How’s your gift? Still strong?”

“Why is that always the first question you ask him?” Insung is irritated.

“I just want to know if he’s a threat or not.” Said Wonbin slowly standing up and going to the bed.

Sulli is sleeping.

“It has…been a very long time…” said Wonbin sitting on the bed beside Sulli.

Minho saw the intense emotion on Wonbin’s face as he stared at the sleeping Sulli.

“We went here when I did not find yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter