Sulli's Gift Awakened

THE BLOOD HUNT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi Guys, A whole new picture collection by KayeBee at the end of this chapter. :)

 

 

 

Chapter 41

Sulli's Gift Awakened

 

 

A battle between Ji Hyun and Eun Hye is all right…But a battle with Elder Ga-in against Minho and Sulli?

“Is Eun Hye serious about this?” asked Insung “Sulli is just an awakened demon…Minho is strong but…to fight an Elder?!”

“I am worried too.” Said Wonbin

Everyone went to the side. They are no longer warriors in a battle…but are now audiences. In the center, Ji Hyun faced Eun Hye…Sulli and Minho faced Elder Ga-In.

“Remember the last time we faced each other in a fight?” asked Ji Hyun

“Yes.” Said Eun Hye “I lost.”

“I will make sure that happens now too.” Said Ji Hyun

“I lost because you cheated. Because you used all the dirty tricks you can think of. I looked up to you and so I thought you were just stronger than me.” Said Eun Hye “But I see you now for who you are…and you can never use the same tricks on me.”

Minho pulled Sulli behind him.

“Your body is not yet that strong because you haven’t gotten trainings yet. So stay behind me. I will fight her.” Said Minho

Sulli touched Minho’s arm.

“I will fight with you Minho.” Said Sulli “Please let me fight with you.”

-------------------

Ji Hyun attacked Eun Hye…her arms turning into swords.

Eun Hye smirked, her arms also turning into blades. Eun Hye blocked Ji Hyun’s arms with one arm and then pierced Ji Hyun’s side with her other arm. Ji Hyun tried to get free, she pulled one of her arms and tried to pierce Eun Hye to the side. But Eun Hye jumped away avoiding the attack. Ji Hyun then ran towards Eun Hye. She threw powders on Eun Hye, But Eun Hye jumped again avoiding them.

“I told you, you can’t use the old cheating tricks on me.” Said Eun Hye who landed on Ji Hyun sword down.

Eun Hye slashed Ji Hyun’s back.

“How…can this happen…you and I were hiding for twenty years…how can you still have this strength?” asked Ji Hyun

“My energy and strength were stored in crystals when I was sealed…where as your energy just got wasted in a vase.” Said Eun Hye

Ji Hyun’s eyes went to Wonbin.

That hunter is the cause of all of this. Ji Hyun started to move towards Wonbin but Eun Hye caught up with her and pulled her back.

“You can’t harm that man when I’m here. The battle is between you and me, Sister.” Said Eun Hye

------------------------

Ga-in spread black smoke all over. Sulli could not see anyone else except Minho and Ga-in.

“That’s just great.” Said Sulli “What is this?”

“Now it’s just the three of us. No one can interfere.” Said Ga-in

Outside the smoke…Insung, Wonbin and the others couldn’t stand still…what is happening inside that smoke?

Ga-In’s hand transformed into thorny vines. At first it looked like plants…but in just a few seconds…it turned out to be metal spiky vines that is so flexible and gets longer as Ga-in wished.

“Avoid the vines at all cost.” Said Minho

Sulli nodded.

Ga-in attacked. Her vines hitting Minho on his side Sulli also got hit on her leg. It was so fast that neither of them was prepared to avoid it.  The thorns penetrated them and their blood was spilt all over.

“Sulli!” shouted Minho

“I’m all right.” Said Sulli holding her side where blood is flowing. The pain on her leg is excruciating…

And then Sulli saw Ga-in’s vines hitting Minho on his back while he was on his way to her.

Minho flew to the air and then crashed to the ground. Minho is terribly injured.

No…Minho….

But then the scene before her returned to when Minho was just standing up to go to her. Ga-in is starting to release her vines.

Wait …why is it like the scene before her just did a rewind?!

No…Minho will be hit by the veins if he continues to go to her.

Sulli rose up immediately and shouted. “Don’t move!”

Minho stopped and just in front of him the vines hit the air missing Minho by a hairstrand.

Sulli took a deep breath. Minho is safe…for now.

What is happening…why is it like she can see things before it happen? What is happening to her?

Sulli saw Ga-in pulling her vine back and then attacking Sulli. Sulli saw herself avoiding the vine but she fell on Minho. And then Ga-in attacked them both with sharp vines making her and Minho severely injured on both their chests.

Sulli blinked and saw Ga-in pulling her vines back. The scene just did a rewind again.

She’s going to attack her in a second. Sulli avoided Gain’s attack. If she goes to the right, she will fall on Minho and then Ga-in will pierce them both…So instead of going to the right, she went to the left away from Minho.

Ga-In shouted. “Arrrgg!!! You have avoided by attack twice you little kids.” Said Ga-in

Minho went on his way to Sulli.

“No, Minho Stop!” shouted Sulli “Stay where you are Minho. And listen to me very well.”

Minho’s eyes narrowed.

Even Ga-in who heard it got her eyes narrowing.

Ga-in attacked towards Minho. Miho jumped to avoid it. Sulli gestured for Minho to land to the right. Minho did so. Ga-in attacked on Minho’s left.

“But why? I was sure where you’ll land.” Said Ga-in, angry.

“Sulli…what is happening?” asked Minho

“It seems like…I just found my gift, Minho.” Said Sulli “Watch me.”

Sulli attacked Ga-in. She ran towards Ga-in, Ga-in waited for Sulli to get near. And when Sulli was so close, Ga-in avoided to the left. She was sure Sulli will miss her. But as she was stepping to the left, Sulli slashed in the air to her left. Ga-in fell to the ground…she was deeply wounded across her chest.

“How…can that happen?” asked Ga-in “How did you know I’ll go to my left?”

Minho was also surprised…how can Sulli…do that? Did she see Ga-in’s movement? But that was so fast…how did she know Ga-in go to the left?

Sulli looked at Ga-in who was standing up. Sulli kicked Ga-in making her fly in the air. Minho then went up and used his hammer to hit Ga-in down. Ga-in crashed to the ground hard…making a large whole beneath her.

“What is your gift Sulli?” asked Minho

“I see my opponent’s movements…a few seconds before she actually does it.” Said Sulli

Minho’s eyes widened. That is a pretty cool gift.

“Then let’s finish this quickly.” Said Minho

Sulli nodded.

As Ga-in was rising, Sulli jumped towards her and her blade penetrated Ga-in’s chest.

“If I hesitated for another second, You would have released your vine and hit Minho. That was your plan isn’t it?” asked Sulli

Ga-in’s eyes narrowed as blood flowed from .

“How?”

“I think half-bloods are really gifted, Elder Ga-in.” said Sulli

Sulli saw Ga-in in her head turning into dust…

“From now on…the demon clan will be led by the people who wants peace…not just peace for demon feeding…but peace for harmony among hunters and demons.” Said Sulli “From now on…the curse between Demons and Hunters will end.”

And then Ga-in slowly tuned into dust.

Minho went beside Sulli as the black smoke disappeared.

“Are you all right?” asked Minho

“Yes.” Said Sulli…”I am.”

Minho pulled Sulli to him.

“Good…”

Eun Hye held Ji Hyun’s hand as Ji Hyun slowly turned into dust.

“In the end…I chose the future of my daughter…I chose my principles.” Said Eun Hye “But I will never forget that part of my heart that knows you are my blood sister.”

And then Ji Hyun was gone.

In the middle of the field are Minho, Sulli and Eun Hye.

Wonbin ran towards Eun Hye and hugged her. And then Won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter