HIS FURY

THE BLOOD HUNT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

**This chapter contains...gory...bloody scenes...not good for children.

 

CHAPTER 13

HIS FURY

 

Minho went back to the Antique shop.

“Make her fall in love with you Minho. Once she falls totally in love with you…she is yours to control forever. You just have to pretend loving her until she dies… And then our problem will dissolve like water turned to steam.”

Minho closed his eyes as Hye Kyo’s words rang in his ears. He sank on a chair more tired than he had whenever he hunts.

That old woman sure knows how to play with another person’s mind.

Heechul entered the shop smelling all demon.

“You rake of demon smell.” Said Minho

“I hunted three of them. They sure gave me a hard time. I hate demon kids... they are very mischievous and thinks we’re just new playmates.” Said Heechul smelling himself. “I smell really bad right now.”

“Just take a bath first.” Said Minho

Insung then entered the shop from inside the house.

“You’re both home. Daddy cooked good soup for dinner.” Said In-sung

Both Minho and Heechul rolled their eyes.

“What? You don’t like soup?” asked In-sung

“It’s the ‘Daddy’ thing that creeps me out.” Said Heechul

Insung laughed. “You are ungrateful children. I have treated you both like my sons…and here you go not even calling me Dad.”

“Do you really want us to? People will think we’re crazy to have a young father.” Said Minho “You don’t even look 10 years older than Heechul and I.”

Heechul nodded.

“True…hay…the sadness of being a Demon Hunter Father.” Said Insung.

And then Minho smelt it…flower bud…Minho closed his eyes as he tried to focus.

The flower bud…is close by…and she’s moving…

“Is there a problem?” asked Insung “Minho?”

Minho then smelt the flower bud smell suddenly spreading and getting more intense…

Blood.

“Sulli’s blood.” Said Minho

And then Minho disappeared from the shop leaving only a gush of wind.

“Sulli’s….blood?” asked Heechul.

“Hmm… maybe she’s attacked.” Said Insung

“But…if she has demon blood…who will attack her? A demon? Impossible.” Said Heechul “The other branches doesn’t know about her yet…right?”

“Let’s see what it’s about.” Said Insung following Minho.

---------------------------

Minho followed the smell…as he gets nearer he could feel his chest pumping hard…he can literally taste blood in his throat…he knows something bad happened…he knows Sulli’s blood was spilt…he can smell it…he can feel it…

Whoever caused it…whoever hurt her…will get what he deserves…and MORE.

Minho tried to focus and then saw it…just by the streetlight is a Demon…her smell is so foul that Minho knows she’s no ordinary weakling. And then he saw what the demon was holding off the ground by the post…

Sulli…. A shaking Sulli…choking… barely breathing…weak….very weak Sulli…blood….all over her neck and chest.

Minho did not spend more time to think, he grabbed the demon on its back and threw her away from Sulli. Minho caught Sulli as she fell to the ground. He tried to sit her up…but her body is slumping down.

“Sulli…Are you all right, Sulli?” Minho tilted Sulli’s face to him…making her open her eyes a bit to look at him.

 “You’re losing blood.” Said Minho “I will ask you later why you are alone outside this late …be sure you have a good explanation about this.” Minho is angry at the woman. How can she be this careless!

But Sulli looked so pale…she can’t even speak…she’s just too weak…

Minho clenched his hand…

The demon is slowly getting up laughing.

“I was so close…and then you came to bother us and my meal…” said the demon

Insung then dropped from above like he is landing from the air, followed by Heechul.

“Hmmm…this is the oddest thing.” Said Insung.

“My thoughts exactly.” Said Minho

A demon…will not treat another demon as a meal… But this woman…is a demon…and she clearly said Sulli…is her meal.

“Hey Lady Demon…why did you choose this young lady as your meal?” asked Insung

“She smells…sooo good…so nice…so tasty…” said the demon

“More tasty than me?” asked Insung

“Oh…yours is tasty too…a demon hunter who has killed a lot of demons already…a rich…wonderful smell… But that woman…she smells so fresh…like an apple just plucked from the tree.” Said the demon

Insung and Minho looked at each other, both are bothered by what the demon said.

“And my two friends?” asked Insung referring to Minho and Heechul

“Just as tasty…ummm…one that smells of berries…and another of mangoes….” Said the demon

“You need to take Sulli away…she’s losing blo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter