THE AUNTS

THE BLOOD HUNT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CHAPTER 24

THE AUNTS

 

Heechul grabbed Sulli’s shoulder. Sulli reached up and used her blade to make cuts on Heechul’s hand so that Heechul releases her. But Heechul continued to jump holding Sulli…away from the humans…away from her Uncle and cousin…away from anybody Sulli might hurt.

Heechul felt intense pain on the cuts Sulli made. But he tried to bear it until he felt like his hand is going to fall off. When he could no longer feel his hand, he dropped Sulli to the ground.

“Now…you’re going to pay for taking me away from my meal” said Sulli as she landed on her feet. “You will be my meal” Sulli inhaled “You smell good too…I can’t wait…”

Sulli charged for an attack.

Heechul could not move. His hand towards his arm felt numb.

Venom

Demon Venom

Sulli’s Venom is strong…and it contaminates the blood fast.

Heechul jumped towards his right, barely avoiding Sulli’s blade.

Tsk! This is going to be difficult.

Black smoke suddenly appeared everywhere making Sulli stop moving.

Ji Hyun appeared together with Taemin and a woman Demon.

“My dear…do you want that meal?” asked Jihyun walking towards Sulli “Doesn’t he smell nice?”

Sulli looked at Heechul. Heechul is slowly standing up.

“That’s because he’s a hunter.” Said JiHyun “Hunters smell so delicious…right?” Ji Hyun laughed “Remember that feeling, my dear…that wanting...that hunger…a human can make you survive…but only a hunter can make you feel…” Ji Hyun closed her eyes “Full…satisfied.”

Ji Hyun opened her eyes and looked at Heechul from head to foot.

“It seems you have weakened his hand…that’s a good start…Soon you will be taking your first meal.” Ji Hyun said.

“But I won’t let that happen.” Insung landed in front of Heechul.

“Tsk!” Jihyun is holding her injured stomach…blood flowing from it still…She needs to leave...she won’t last longer if she continued…

“Sulli…my dear…I’m afraid we can’t stay here any longer…it’s time to come home to your real home…I promise to feed you there.” Said Jihyun

“Feed me?” asked Sulli

“Yes of course.” Said Jihyun “I have hunter prisoners waiting for you to devour them.”

Both Insung and Heechul raised their swords.

Ahh…the hunters of course did not like her buffet invitation.

“Why will you feed me?” asked Sulli “Who are you?”

“Well…I am Ji Hyun…And I will feed you because I am your Aunt. I am your mother’s only sister.” Said JiHyun

Insung and Heechul shared a glance…The demon woman…is Sulli’s AUNT?!

Did Wonbin know about this? How come he never said anything?

“I have no Aunt.” Said Sulli.

“Yeah they made you believe that story…That’s why if we had more time, I would have made a way for you to…umm…finish… that fake family of yours. But that was before you learned you are a demon right? Now that you know you are a demon…it’s time to meet your real family. You need to come with me…I will show everything to you…everything that has been hidden from you.” Said Jihyun

Jihyun’s men went to Sulli. Sulli took a step back.

“They are part of our clan Sulli. They are with us. They will not harm you.” Said Ji Hyun

“No Sulli…  You can’t come with her…she will contaminate your mind...she will make you a fully pledge demon!” shouted Heechul

Ji Hyun tilted her head to look at Heechul.

“What an irritating hunter.” Said Ji Hyun “C’mon my Dear Niece. We have to leave.”

Taemin went beside Sulli and touched Sulli’s arm.

Sulli did not even struggle as Taemin led her towards Ji Hyun’s side.

Heechul charged for an attack but as he ran towards JiHyun’s group…they disappeared together with Sulli leaving only dark smoke.

“No…” said Heechul falling on his knees.

Insung went beside Heechul.

“We tried everything we could to stop this, Heechul.” Pulling Heechul up. “Go back to the shop…Minho is badly injured. You are also injured. I am going to the family home. Hye Kyo has learned of Sulli by now. I need to face her.”

“No Insung…You can’t go there. The head will issue a hunt for her. If she does…” Heechul closed his eyes “And she orders you to do it…what will happen?”

“Just go to Minho and Wonbin. I’ll try to be back…as soon as I can.” Said Insung jumping away to leave.

Heechul shook his head….how can all of this happen so fast. One minute he was leaving the island for the love birds and then suddenly everything turned into a disaster.

What will happen to Sulli now…

------------------

Wonbin placed Minho on the bed. The kid is bleeding too much.

He has to find the blessed water soon.

Wonbin went ahead to open all the rooms of the house and found a room that is filled with large barrels. He started testing the contents and found the colorless but distinct smell of the water he’s looking for. He took a bottle of it and went to Minho.

The kid has lost consciousness.

Wonbin poured blessed water on Minho’s wounds. He has wounds on his back, possibly from falling. His legs are also injured…this one was caused by Sulli. Wonbin sat down on the floor after making sure every wound was touched by the water.

Suddenly Wonbin felt exhaustion. He bent his head to his knees closing his eyes…trying to control his emotions.

But he can’t…How can he just keep it all in…when his daughter…his Sulli.

Wonbin clenched his hand. Was it all for nothing? All his sacrifices…all that was done in the past to protect Sulli…was it all useless?

“She said a hunter’s life is sad.”

Wonbin lifted his face and saw Minho, lying down still…his eyes half open.

“She didn’t like the idea that all we do is hunt and hunt…that we think it’s a burden to spend time with people.” Said Minho

Wonbin felt like something is stuck in his throat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter