Officially Begins

Ghost Love

 

[Soomi]

 

“I think we should move away from this house before someone sees you sitting down here. There's a tree house me and my sister built not far from here so if you want to come you can, if not then you should head back to your dorm before the guys worry that you haven't come home” I said when I couldn't stand the silence anymore.

 

“Alright” he replied in English. The beautiful American sort of like accent Jay had, I never knew it sounded better in person than on TV.

 

“Alright about what? Going with me or going home?”

 

“I'll go with you” he said then stood up. He extended his hand my way and I just smiled. I ignored his hand and got up by myself.

 

“I'm a soul, no need to be polite”

 

“I wouldn't call you a soul, I'd call you my stalker-ghost” he said and chuckled.

 

“Very funny” I replied.

 

Again silence took over us. All I could hear was the rustling of the trees as the wind hit each leaf. We walked side by side, whoever thought it was possible... yesterday I would have never thought it could be but then again, it's not like I haven't walked side by side with him before. After 5 minutes of walking we reached our destination. I pulled him so we could make a left and there it was the tree house Ellie and I spent 4 months of building. The tree was standing on our old property, our old house was still there, now it's just Ellie's office or just Ellie's house when my parents gets the best of her.

 

“Is this trespassing?” he asked.

 

“For you yes, for me it's not”

 

“Trying to get me in trouble!?” he said. It was more of a statement than a question.

 

“I'll meet you at the top” I said and floated my way at the top of the house.

 

Nothing has changed.

 

There was still a black tape separating my things from hers. The tree house was pretty big for us both, we hafted it. Her stuff was on the left while mine were on the right. She had stacks of papers on her side, her wall was painted white; apparently it gives her peace. On the wall were pictures of us, from the very moment we took our first step and the moment I died... yes the picture of my coffin was there, ridiculous I know but I guess it played a big part in her life. To my side the walls were painted red, not dark red, light red but not too light... just right. The floor was covered with a fluffy quilt and there was a pillow, I remember when I use to sleep here. I turned over to the wall and saw a bunch of 2PM posters and a lot of Jay's pictures. I panicked; I didn't know what to do. I tried blowing them but of course epic fail because they were super glued to the wall.

 

“How high do you want your tree house to be?” I heard Jay complain. I saw his hands touching the top of the house, I quickly positioned myself against my wall and covered all the photos of him... half of them were the ones when he's half , embarrassing don't you think? Now I really do live up to the name of his 'stalker-ghost'.

 

When he finally reached the top, he shot his killer look at me. One eyebrow raised and suddenly he rolled his eyes.

 

“What was that for?” I asked.

 

“You were supposed to help me or at least ask if I was okay but now you just ing sat there and watched me” he said angrily. Eugh, I should have just send him home and rude who speaks to a girl with a foul language, no wonder he doesn't have any girlfriend.

 

“Well I'm sorry, it looked like you didn't need any of my help” I replied.

 

“This is some dope tree house” he said once again speaking in English, he is lucky I'm smart to understand English, but then again why wouldn’t I? I spent years in America in my teenage years.

 

“Thanks! Took us 4 months to build it” I said proudly.

 

“Even the giant Taecyeon could fit here” he said and laughed. I laughed with him and just continued blocking the wall, I was lucky because he couldn't see through me. He leaned against the other side of the wall without damaging any pictures; he looked at me for a minute without blinking then looked away.

 

“So what's your deal anyway? Why are you looking for someone?” he asked curiously.

 

“Is Park Jaebeom interested in Soomi's life?” I asked cheekily.

 

“You so wish”

 

“Lies” I said and smiled at him.

 

“Damn it! Why do you have to see through me? Yes I might be a little interested, I mean come on, yesterday I didn't believe in ghost and now I have one as a stalker”

 

His ego was over the roof.

 

“He saved me when I was 15. I wish I saw his face so it would be easier”

 

“But didn't you say your bad memories were erased?”

 

“Yes” I replied almost shock because he was paying attention to me before.

 

“Wouldn't he just disappear as well?”

 

“I don't know, maybe. Maybe not, maybe he could be part of my happy days or maybe not”

 

“You do have more unanswered question than I am”

 

I nodded my head and stared out the mini window. The stars looked out diamonds above the sky, one of these days I'll be one of them... one of these days I'll be shining down on Park Jaebeom too.

 

“Tell you what”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I'll help you find him” he suddenly said. I quickly turned my head his way and he was looking out the window.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I want to, you said it yourself you don't want to waste any more days on Earth looking for something without even a clue but I'm human and I can touch things, they have this thing called the internet and I know that your attack should have made the news if you really are Soomi” he explained. He was right about all of it, why didn't I think of that before? I'm sure after he saved me; he took me home as well right?

 

GOSH I HATE LOSING MY MEMORY ABOUT THIS THING.

 

Eunmi is no help either. She can't even give me a reason why Jay can touch/hear/see me, some sort of guardian of the soul she is.

 

“Would you really help me?”

 

“Yeah”

 

“Why? And don't give me that internet crap again” I said and he chuckled.

 

“I know a girl who would tell me to help you if she hears about this. I'm doing this for her not for you” he said.

 

A girl?

 

Okay maybe I was wrong, maybe he does have a girlfriend? TSCH, good riddance to her, as if be in a relationship with a foul mouthed, annoying, and confusing but sweet and gentle guy.

 

'ARGH! Soomi what are you on about? I know you had the biggest crush on him during your human life but you need to stop and just find that guy'

 

“Okay” I replied so late.

 

“So my search officially begins, huh?” I continued and he nodded his head as he continued to gaze up to the stars.