I Moved On

Ghost Love

 

[Soomi]

 

“Hi there!” an annoying voice greeted. I looked to my left and saw Sunye smiling while flashing her beautiful aligned white teeth at me. I rolled my eyes by just how childish she looks and laid on the rooftop watching the birds fly across the sky.

 

“How come you didn't stay last night?” She asked.

 

“You're wasting time you know. If I'm not mistaken you only have 1 month and 8 days or was it 7? I don't know but either way you're wasting time, you should spend them with Jay” She continued.

 

'The wants to run my life' I thought.

 

“I'm not, I'm just trying to help you be happy” she replied. I quickly shot a glance at her when I realised that she was answering to my thought.

 

“I'm not Eunmi, I can hear every thought you're thinking” she replied. 

 

No privacy.

 

“Did you have fun not being able to walk through walls?”

 

“No. Because I couldn't leave earlier, stop making me not walk through walls, I need it when I need to escape from Jay.” I replied angrily.

 

“You still don't get it do you?”

 

“Get what?”

 

“I'm helping you” she replied.

 

“I don't need your help and for the record I don't want you messing with my head like what you're doing now, I don't appreciate it. My head is the only place I feel safe, don't take the security off me. Plus, I want Eunmi back; at least with her I can roam around Earth without any disturbance unlike with you.” I answered releasing what I feel inside.

 

“Well too bad you're stuck with me” she replied.

 

“And for the record if you don't see Jay today, you will regret it and as far as I am concern you don't want to regret anything that has something to do with Jay. Go and find him” her voice echoed even though she was gone already.

 

What does she mean by go and find him? I didn't think twice and made my way to JYPE building as soon as I could.

 

-

 

I walked inside the building and saw Jay standing in the middle of the hallway, I was about to go to him when I heard footsteps coming quickly towards him. I looked to the right and found a girl running towards Jay. She seemed so happy to see him, she stopped a few steps away from Jay and stayed staring at him with the biggest smile on her face.

 

Jay then released a smile while raising his eyebrows playfully making the girl giggled in happiness. Jay slowly made his way towards the girl still smiling.

 

“BOYFRIEND!!!” The girl yelled happily then jumped on Jay. Jay laughed out loud and hugged the girl tightly.

 

“Hey girlfriend, I haven't seen you in awhile” he replied hugging the girl tighter.

 

Girlfriend? Boyfriend?

 

What the hell is going on here?

 

My heart sank as I watch Jay hug another girl in his arm. I couldn't stand the scene so I ran away from it and headed to the place I feel safe the most... the practice room.

 

= . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = .

 

[Jay]

 

“I miss you so much” I whispered to Jaemin.

 

“You better miss me. Heard from Lysel there's a terminator in the house” she joked.

 

“Oh Min you are going to love her with all your heart” I said sarcastically. She punched me lightly across the arm then linked it with mine.

 

“So how's my wonderful cousin going? Did I miss anything while I was gone?” she asked me.

 

Jaemin is my cousin also she's our event manager; she's in love with Nichkhun. When she said boyfriend it's like saying “boy that is a friend”, we've gotten use to it because we use to muck around too much. She asked me one time to pretend to be her boyfriend because this guy was hitting on her at a bar.

 

“I'm going good, I have something to tell you actually” I answered.

 

“OH NO!” She yelled while pulling me into a stop. She looked at me while shaking her head side by side.

 

“TELL ME HE DOESN'T!” She yelled again. I was about to say something when we saw Khun coming our way with Jae Yeon next to him. Jaemin started punching me in anger, she must be thinking that Nichkhun has a girlfriend but that wasn't what I was going to say to her; it was about Nichkhun though.

 

When Nichkhun and Jae Yeon reached us Jaemin stopped punching me. She released a fake smile and eyed Jae Yeon jealously. My cousin is all grown up now, I was proud of her.

 

“Hello Miss beautiful” Nichkhun greeted while pulling her into a hug. Jaemin wasn't so happy even if Nichkhun said she was beautiful, she was all about devouring Jae Yeon. I wasn't about to kill the fun so I kept my mouth shut.

 

“Jaemin this is Jae Yeon” Khun introduced. Jaemin released a fake smile and extended her hand towards Jae Yeon half-heartedly.

 

“I'm Jaemin, Jay's cousin” she introduced herself.

 

“I'm Jae Yeon, 2PM's photographer” Jae Yeon replied while shaking hands with Jaemin.

 

“Such a beautiful girlfriend you have Nichkhun” she said. Khun and Jae Yeon laughed in unison and then Wooyoung came running towards Jae Yeon side and placed his hand around her shoulder, he is way too obvious.

 

“NOONA!!!” He yelled when he realised Jaemin standing there.

 

“Hey young one” she replied while giving him the biggest hug. Jaemin had always adored Wooyoung; I think it's because of his cute puffy cheeks.

 

“When did you get back?”

 

“Yesterday but I had to settle some stuff before coming back to work. How you been huh?”

 

“Good Good, anyway I'm in a hurry right now. I'm going to steal Jae Yeon for awhile; we have some scores to settle before going for practice. Oh, Noona, you are going to love our new manager; she's a total catch” Wooyoung teased then pulled Jae Yeon away from us.

 

“Is she really that bad?” Jaemin asked.

 

“Oh, you will see” Khun said.

 

“So where did you meet this Jae Yeon? She seems like a keeper” she continued. The idiot still hasn't realised that Wooyoung owns Jae Yeon.

 

“She's not my girlfriend” Khun replied then his phone started ringing. Jaemin looked at me with slightly open and eyes looking at me confused. After a minute she started cracking up.

 

“You idiot!” she told me.

 

“You didn't ask. Stay here and wait for Nichkhun I'm going to practice for awhile” I said while pushing her towards Nichkhun.

 

“I'll see you at the practice room later on okay?” I finished and waved goodbye.

 

-

 

 

I walked in the empty practice room only to find it not empty. At the far right corner sits a girl in white clothing clutching onto her legs. Soomi is here again. A smile formed on my face as I made my way towards her but it soon disappeared when I heard her sobbing again.

 

I dropped to the ground then I saw a tear come out from her eyes – she's crying.

 

“HEY HEY WHAT'S WRONG?” I asked her.

 

She then looked at me like she hated me and she wanted to say so much but couldn't.

 

“WHEN YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME WAS IT A LIE?” She snapped.

 

“No, where is this coming from?”

 

“TELL ME YOU DON'T HAVE GIRLFRIEND” She yelled after.

 

“I don't. Chris you are freaking me out, what is wrong with you?”

 

“You lie too much” she said while trying to wipe her tears away. I never knew a soul could cry, I thought...

 

“Well you thought wrong” she said suddenly.

 

“Reading my mind?”

 

“Today I seem to be able to... that's not the point, you lied to me. I saw you with that girl” she said making me laugh.

 

“You saw me with my cousin” I replied and continued laughing. Her jaw drop and if she could blush she would have. She closed her eyes and started biting her lips, wasn't she cute.

 

“Wait a second – were you jealous?”

 

“NO” she replied quickly. I stared at her and she rolled her eyes.

 

“Okay yes maybe I am, maybe I was. Maybe I still am but...”

 

“You like me too” I said happily.

 

“Yeah I do but...” she replied shyly.

 

“No buts, Soomi, you and I will make the impossible, possible” I told her.

 

“But my sister loves you”

 

“But I moved on. I love you Soomi and it's not easy to love someone your kind but I am” I told her. She smiled and I pulled her into my arms.

 

“I thought I lost” she whispered then chuckled a little.

 

“BABO” I replied and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

 

“I love you Jay” she finally said. I had the biggest smile on my face after hearing her say those 3 words. I hugged her deeply in my arm and prayed for the time to stop right at that moment.