Seattle

Ghost Love

 

[Jay]

 

The day for me to leave came.

 

After 8 days of fighting, I’ve decided to just leave it at that and move on with my life so I can start anew. The boys weren’t happy about my decision but there was nothing I could do about it. Taecyeon admitted his fault 2 days ago and I forgave him for that because it was the right thing to do. I didn’t want to waste time trying to burden myself with anger, pain or whatever other thing there is.

 

I haven’t spoken to Soomi; she just wouldn’t pick up my call. I just hope Lysel takes her to the airport with me. I packed the last piece of clothing I have into my luggage. Nichkhun walked into the room with a long face, I smiled at him weakly and gestured for him to come closer to me.

 

“You boys will be alright” I started.

 

“Not without you,” He started while pulling me into a hug. “It’ll be so different without you, I mean who will be matured enough to keep us together? Even though you act like a playful person on TV behind the scenes you’re all about fixing the little mistakes we make so we could do better another time.” He continued. Tears were about to escape but I held them in.

 

I hugged him tighter as he continues to cry.

 

“Trust me, everything will be okay, you just got to believe that they will be alright?” I whispered.

 

“Hyung,” I heard Wooyoung’s voice entering the room. I looked up to see our Wooyoung crying his eyes out. I couldn’t contain the emotions inside anymore, I cried along with them both. Wooyoung ran to me like a kid about to be left behind by his mother. He opened his arms and hugged both Nichkhun and I. “Don’t go, just stay with us Hyung” he continued as he sobs.

 

“I’ll be back one day; you all just have to be strong for Hyung, araso?” I told them.

 

“We’ll miss you,” the chorused.

 

I chuckled then said “I know”

 

We all released each other from the hug then gave each other a pale smile.

“Stiffening my upper lip, chin high up and soldier on.” I told them. The nodded his head and smiled. “Let’s go” I continued and took a hold of my luggage.

 

. . .

 

“I’ll wait for you girls at the airport then?” I said through the phone as I speak to Lysel who seems to be panicking. Jaemin’s coming to Seattle with me, Nichkhun wasn’t happy about the decision but they promise to make it through just like Soomi and I promised to make it through. “Is she coming?” I asked.

 

My energy dropped to level zero when Lysel said that Soomi decided it’s best if we don’t see each other before I leave. She said it’ll be harder for me to leave. I didn’t argue with what she said and just hanged up on Lysel ending the conversation with “I’ll meet you at the airport.”

 

. . . . .

 

Arriving at the airport was a hassle; there were fans everywhere, reporters everywhere. I felt like I was going to suffocate with all the people crowding me. It was best decided that the rest of the guys didn’t see me off; it was for their safety and mine.

 

“Are you ready?” Our manager asked. I nodded my head and grabbed my backpack. The rest of my luggage was given to the staff to take inside. As I walked inside the airport, I could hear my fans crying and pleading for me not to leave. I couldn’t look them in the eye; I kept my head bowed as the staff protected me from all the fans.

 

As I continued to walk; I bowed my head continuously in thankfulness and in apology for what had happened. There were a lot of things I wanted to say to them, a few ‘thank you’ and ‘sorry’ is never going to be enough. I wanted to cry but as I bowed my head down, I had to keep a strong front; not only for me but for those who believed in me.

 

“Jay,” I heard Lysel calling. I turned around once again before entering the waiting room. I bowed my head from my left, to the middle to the right and to the rest of the world. I stayed bowed down for a few seconds before straightening my body and one last time I turned my back and walked away from all of it.

 

. . .

 

“Is she alright?” I asked Lysel as we sat in the waiting room.

 

“She’s gonn’ be, I called her sister before I left. I asked if she could take care of her for awhile. I have to get you settled in Seattle then come back for her. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner, Soomi didn’t want to worry you.” She explained.

 

“Did Ellie agree? If she did, then I have nothing to worry about.” She nodded her head then leaned her head on my shoulder.

 

“4 years and 4 days” she whispered. I knew what she meant by what she said. I released a pale chuckle and felt her eyes staring at me. “It’s going to be okay right?”

 

“I know it will be.”

 

“That’s the spirit” Jaemin commented as she walks into the waiting room still sniffing. Her eyes were blood shot and her lips still trembling a little from all the crying. I gestured for her to come to my side. She did what I asked and I wrapped my hand around her shoulder. “It hurts; I don’t know how you can keep a straight face.” She continued.

 

“See those people out there; they are here because they believe in me. And if I don’t believe that things will be okay then it won’t be okay. And if I keep dodging the fact that this is happening, I’ll drown in my own sorrows and I don’t want that and I’m sure they don’t either.” I told them.

 

“You’re too good,” I heard another female voice spoke. The tears I was holding back suddenly contradicted everything I just said. I looked up to see Soomi standing in front of me with a white dress along with her chuck Taylor shoes; the exact clothing she was wearing the first time I saw her. Behind her was Ellie biting her lips as she tries to hold onto her tears. “I’ll miss you” She continued as she ran towards me, I didn’t have time to get up; her arms were wrapped around me already.

 

“I’ll miss you more” I whispered before landing a kiss on her head. “Thought you weren’t coming?”

 

“I thought so as well. But I have to see you before you leave.” She said with trembling voice. “I know it hurts but bear with it okay? I promise to make everything okay, I promise” she continued ending her sentence with a cracked voice.

 

I hugged her as tight as I could while hushing not only her but also myself.

 

“I know you will, you just be careful for me okay?” I said.

 

‘Flight to Seattle is now boarding. All passengers please make your way to Gate 3. Please have your boarding passes ready.’

 

“That’s my cue,” I started as I pulled her away. I lifted her chin up then smiled at her “You’re going to be just fine, she’s with you” I continued as I give a quick look to Ellie who was now crying her eyes out while holding onto .

 

“She’s very good at taking care of people” Soomi said. We both got up from where we were then took a deep breath. “Call me once you land okay? And take care of the girls, and forgive Lysel.” She ended before pulling me by the back of my neck and landing a kiss on my lips.

 

We kissed passionately for only a few minutes because the announcer was calling final boarding for Seattle.

 

“Bye, I’ll see you soon” She assured. I nodded my head and gave her a kiss on the cheek before walking towards Ellie. The girls were saying goodbye to Soomi while I say my goodbye to Ellie.

 

“Take care of her for me okay? I’m sorry we had to call you, she has no one else”

 

“A friend of yours is mine as well, or should I say your girlfriend is my friend” She replied. “You’re going to take care right? And say ‘HI’ to the boys for me okay? She’ll be here when you get back, I promise”

 

“I know she will be.” I said before giving her a hug. “You’re a good friend” I whispered.

 

I released her from my hug and gave Soomi one last hug.

 

“I love you,” we chorused. We laughed then nodded our heads. “I’ll stop crying, you start smiling” I said to her. She nodded then gave me one last peck.

 

We waved our goodbyes and as the sliding door closes, my heart sank as soon as Soomi dropped onto the floor. I wanted to go back but I couldn’t anymore, I just had to take a deep breath and hope for the best.

 

‘Goodbye Korea, I’m coming home Seattle’ I thought to myself.

 

. . .  . .

 

A/N: So anyway, I know it took awhile for a new chapter. First of all I wanted to make things clear, this is not due to anger or hatred or anything close to that; I wrote this story because of a few reasons, reasons that are only clear to those who has been supporting me from day one of Ghost Love and day one of Jay’s issues. This is merely fan-fiction; the way the characters are based, how they are developed and portrayed are based on how the author (which is me) want the story to flow. I’ve never had anyone say that my story is ‘disappointing’ or they’ve become ‘disappointed’ based on a character roll and it really hurts me but at the same time I welcome that because I know they have the right to say what they feel for my story. Long story-short, I hope that you stay through the whole story because it’s developing each chapter.

 

I’m not against 2PM or what they do now, I wrote this back when the whole issue blew up, each chapter came not only from my heart but also from the hearts of those who reads and who supports.

 

And to make things clear as well, I didn’t write about Taecyeon apologizing here and stuff because of that ‘disappointed’ comment but because that’s how this chapter was supposed to reveal anyway.

 

No hard feelings to the one who express their feelings for my story but I just wanted to clear things.

 

To everyone reading and supporting, thank you so much and please do continue to support and love the story ‘till the end.

 

`tubbyGENx3 | 13/O3/12; 12:44PM