Warning!

Ghost Love

 

[Jay]

 

Time went by quickly.

 

Next thing we know it was morning. The girls fell asleep on the guys lap while the guys lean against the wall. They were all so cute. Mi was still laying her head on my shoulder; she was watching the rest sleeps quietly. I could see her smile here and there.

 

“Mi?” I said breaking the silence.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Want to go out for a bit?” I asked her. She looked at me and smiled. I slowly took the blanket off me and she stood up. I carried the blanket towards Lysel and covered her with it. I walked to the room to get a couple more blanket for everyone else and covered them with it. Mi just stood next to the sofa smiling at me while I covered them with the blanket.

 

“What?” I asked her.

 

“Nothing I just feel like I'm your wife and they are our kids” she said then chuckled. I felt my lips forming a grin; she is such a cutie saying things like these.

 

“Yeah well some kids we have” I replied and she laughed like there's no tomorrow. I walked over to her and held onto her hand, I landed a kiss on her cheek and then we headed for the rooftop.

 

-

 

The sky was beautiful, there were not many stars left on the sky. I looked at my wristwatch and saw that it was 01:59, almost 2AM. I wrapped my arms around Mi as we lay on top of the roof watching the stars.

 

“Jay I dare you to call Jo Kwon when at 2AM and tell him its 2AM” Mi dared. I looked at her and she just laughed at me.

 

As soon as the clock hit 2AM, I dialed Kwon's number and to my surprise he answered the phone with cleared voice.

 

“Jaebum?” he said.

 

“Yeah I just wanted to tell you that it's 2AM” I told him. I heard him laughed and I could hear the rest of the boys laughing at the background, I figured I was on loud speaker.

 

“Hyung we know” I heard Jin Woon said.

 

“Maknae, go to sleep” I replied.

 

“We wish, anyway Hyung we have to go. I'll see you later” Jin Woon said and they all said bye and Jo Kwon hanged up.

 

I slid my phone and placed it next to me. Mi was laughing her hearts out as she continues to bury her head deeply in my arms. Time is running out on us, everything is just not going to be easy as time comes quickly on us.

 

“Babe there's something I have to tell you” she suddenly said seriously. I looked at her quickly worried about what she is going to say.

 

“There's something going on with Eunhee” she told me.

 

“TSCH, that's all? And you made it seem so important.” I told her.

 

“No seriously, something is wrong with her and I'm telling you I can feel it in my gut. She's up to no good Jay and I'm scared for you and the boys especially for Lysel. My cousin is a and when she wants something she will get it and once she does it's not going to end up well” she told me.

 

“What makes you think that something is wrong with her?”

 

“When Junho confessed today, you know the time when Jaemin asked that question in the truth and dare game, I felt Eunhee. Remember when I stood up and walked away from awhile?” She asked me. I nodded my head and she continued.

 

“Well that was the time when I walked to the there because Eunhee was there. She heard everything and she talked to someone saying something like she can pursue Junho anymore and that she won't forget the real reason why she's here. Those words sent chills down my spine, the feeling that people would feel when I walk pass them” she answered.

 

“I'm sure she just wants to be with Junho again, it's nothing you should worry about.” I told her.

 

“What are you going to do now? I mean about that guy. The one still keeping you here on Earth” I asked almost sounding jealous. Well I was actually, who wouldn't be though; the one keeping your girlfriend here on Earth is somewhere out there and he's a guy.

 

“I don't know, I might ask that new guardian of mine for help since she said she wanted to help.” she said and suddenly I fell into a slumber not knowing what else she is talking about.

 

-

 

I heard my ring tone playing against my ear. I opened my eyes lazily and slid my phone.

 

“Wake up sleepy head” I heard Jaemin's voice on the other side. I rolled my eyes and turned to my left. I saw Jaemin standing by the door smiling at me beyond her was my beautiful girlfriend dancing along with the wind. I formed a smile on my face then Jaemin ran my way and dropped herself next to me.

 

“Jay, Eunhee's about to walk to the dorm” I heard Mi said. I stood up from where I was laying and pulled Jaemin's arm and headed down at the dorm. We got there just in time; Eunhee was on the other end of the hallway. I heard Jaemin released the biggest sigh she could ever release and gave Eunhee the evils, I laughed at just how similar Jaemin and I were. I can hear Mi laughing next to me because of how childish Jaemin was.

 

We entered the room and found the rest of the guys still sleeping. I told Jaemin to just leave them for awhile since it’s still early and our schedule doesn't start 'till 8:00.

 

I headed for the washroom to clean up a little.

 

-

 

“YAH WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?” I heard Jaemin yelling as I walk out of the washroom. I headed for the living room faster, I saw Eunhee towering over Junho and Lysel holding a cup. Jaemin was standing in between them ready to punch Eunhee. I saw Mi watching them from the couch on an attack crouch but she knows she can't do anything. I quickly moved towards the two of them and held onto Jaemin's fist. I could feel her angry burning inside her.

 

“Jaemin its okay” I heard Lysel's voice said while pulling Jaemin away. Eunhee just stood there with that smirk on her face.

 

“What the hell Lysel? She just poured a whole glass of water on you and you're telling that it's okay” Jaemin said to Lysel. Lysel smile while Junho locks his hand with hers.

 

“I won't stoop down to her level” Lysel said and smiled. Lysel pulled Jaemin away leaving me and Eunhee face to face to each other.

 

“Whatever you're doing stop it. Lysel won't fight back but don't push her because she won't hold back if you push her too much she will snap back at you, trust me you wouldn't want that to happen” I told her and walked away.

 

= . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = .

 

[Soomi]

 

My cousin is such a . I really am scared of what she's going to do with these guys. I watched as Lysel calm Jaemin down, I saw Jay walked towards his room; I quickly followed and saw him holding the door. I made my way inside and he closed the door.

 

“Your cousin is a ” he said.

 

“Yeah I know but at least someone stands up to her” I told him.

 

“She was about to punch her and believe me you wouldn't want to be punch by my cousin”

 

“You should have allowed her” I answered.

 

“She's still your cousin you know”

 

“Who cares” I replied then we heard a knock from outside. I felt Eunhee's presence. I sighed to myself and followed Jay to open the door. As soon as the door flew open Eunhee was there with her eyebrows raised and her left hand positioned above her hip.

 

“Practice now” She said and walked away.

 

Jay and I looked at each other and mocked her in unison. “Practice now” we said and then started laughing.

 

-

 

The boys were once again working hard.

 

Sweating from head to toes, I guess. Lysel was on her laptop editing pictures right on the spot while Jae Yeon takes pictures of the moving boys. The beauty of team work is really nice.

 

Jaemin went out to meet with JYP about the new events the boys will be doing in a couple of weeks. Sunye haven't visited me so I don't know how to ask her to help me find that guy but at the same time I don't want to find him yet, I want to stay with Jay but either I have to find him because 1 month and 6 days is not that long.

 

Eunhee came closer to Jae Yeon pushing her lightly out of the way causing Jae Yeon's camera to drop onto the floor. Wooyoung immediately stopped dancing and picked up the camera. Jae Yeon glared at Eunhee; Eunhee just grinned in happiness.

 

Jae Yeon let it go and started taking photos again.

 

Eunhee then walked towards Lysel and on the way she pretended to tripped on the plug on the laptop, she pushed Lysel's laptop off the table and she watched it dropped onto the ground. The bang of the laptop was so loud that it overpowered the noise that the radio was releasing. Lysel's mouth dropped and her fist locked, Jae Yeon stopped the music quickly and ran over to Lysel.

 

Junho found the courage to stop what he was doing and ran to Lysel's side. Chansung picked up Eunhee who was pretending to be strangled by the cords; this has no life and I can't believe we are related.

 

“We're taking a break” Jay said, The boys one by one dropped to the ground panting for air, Taecyeon the other hand was back to his little corner with his eyes closed once again.

 

“Lysel are you okay?” Junho asked. Lysel nodded herself lightly and picked up her laptop. She placed it back onto the table and tried re-starting the whole system. She was getting frustrated from waiting which made Eunhee so damn happy.

 

Jay sat next to me after getting some drinks.

 

'Lysel's about to explode' he said.

 

 

“Really?”

 

'If she's this quiet then yes and plus it's her laptop she touched. She's got all her works in there, without it she's got nothing' he told me.

 

“GOSH WHERE'S JAEMIN WHEN YOU NEED HER?”

 

'Funny, I don't want a cat fight though' he replied.

 

“The deserves it” I replied. He smiled at me and I watched Eunhee again. She was on the phone to the same person she was talking too yesterday; she had that “OH MY GOD I AM A !” face again but somehow it makes her happy being a .

 

-

 

The whole day went on with Eunhee pissing the living crap out of Jae Yeon and Lysel. Lysel was able to maintain herself for quite awhile but Eunhee wasn't done yet. She walked pass Lysel pretending to be interested in what Lysel was doing when she poured another glass on water on Lysel's skirt.

 

Lysel gave her the evils and just released a big sigh, is she pushing Lysel's buttons?

 

Lysel then stood up and slowly took her skirt off and to my surprise she was wearing black shorts on. She smiled at Eunhee and chucked her skirt onto the side.

 

“That my baby girl!” Junho said making Eunhee more irritated than ever. A will never give up though.

 

“Alright gather around boys” Eunhee instructed as she change the music into a slow-y song. She grabbed Junho's hand and pushed herself onto him, Lysel watched as Eunhee s Junho.

 

“Calm down Lysel” She whispered to herself but Eunhee had other plans. She locked her hands on Junho's neck and started dancing on him up and down. Junho tried pulling away but she wouldn't let go.

 

“OH FCUK BEING CIVIL!” Lysel yelled and stood up from her chair. She stomped her way angrily towards Junho and Eunhee. She unlocks Eunhee's hands from Junho's neck and pushed Junho to the side. Jay was quickly by Lysel's side pulling her away but Lysel was burning in ager.

 

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?” She asked raging.

 

“I was just showing them how the girls will dance on them once they get paired up with SNSD.” Eunhee replied. Lysel chuckled but how stupid Eunhee was. She lifted her right hand and landed a slap right across Eunhee's face.

 

“ I am warning you, STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!” Lysel warned with passion. Eunhee held onto her face with shock written all over it. Jay on the other hand let go of Lysel and smiled; he's enjoying the show.

 

“Or what?” Eunhee asked with so much courage.

 

“We will have a round 2 and trust me that's not all you're going to get from me” Lysel said.

 

“And me” we heard Jaemin second the motion. Eunhee turned around and found Jaemin sticking her rude finger up at her.

 

“I tried my best to be the good person because I don't want to stoop to your level but Eunhee no more Miss. Nice Girl; lay one more finger on Junho and I promise you, you will regret having to lay a finger on him. I don't work for you so I don't give a crap if I beat you down. That's your warning, take it seriously because I'm not going to let someone like you tear my relationship with Junho down” Lysel finished then pulled Junho away leaving all of us speechless.

 

 

“What do you guys think you're doing? GET BACK TO WORK!” Eunhee commanded and the rest of the guys got up and got back to work.

 

'WOW, Lysel exploded like a bomb... I love it' Jay thought causing me to laugh.

 

The idiot.