Stay

Ghost Love

 

[Soomi]

 

“Soomi, shhh” Lysel hushed.

 

I was like a child who was newly born and was just learning how to cry. It is hard to pretend that there is nothing wrong with me when for a fact I'm broken so deep inside. I tried calming myself down the same time as Lysel but I was failing miserably.

 

“Lysel, I don't know what to do” I told her sobbing.

 

“I know Mi, I don't know what to do as well” She told me.

 

I pulled away from her hug and sat against the couch, she sat next to me with her hand wrapped on my shoulder. We heard the doors behind us opened, we looked up and saw Jaemin and Jae Yeon walking up towards us. Jaemin sat on the other side of me also putting her hand around me; Jae Yeon on the other hand went straight to kitchen.

 

“You did see it coming, didn't you?” Lysel asked again. I nodded my head lightly and she sighed.

 

“I don't get how someone could actually do this to Jay, what did Jay ever do to deserve something this horrible. I mean, his career hasn't even fully started. He was just working harder to get to the top, I don't know, I'm lost for words.” Jaemin said.

 

Jae Yeon walked back into the living room carrying a glass of water. She reached us and handed me the water. I smiled at her and she sat in front of me.

 

“So how are you girls coping? Don't just focus on me okay, I need to know how you girls are feeling about this whole thing”

 

It was the truth.

 

I needed to know how these girls are feeling. Jaemin and Lysel are pretty close to Jay's heart and I don't think Jay would feel any better if he hears how they are feeling himself. I'll be the 'good' girlfriend and try to heal them myself.

 

“Jae Yeon, how are you feeling? What did Wooyoung say about the whole thing?” I started when I know they won't talk about what they feel.

 

“He hasn't said anything; we haven't talked about any of it. I don't think he wants to talk to me about anything at the moment and I understand it must be hard on him also since Jay was close with him” she lied.

 

Haven't she realised that I can see right through her lies? Oh wait, that's right she doesn't even know where I came from.

 

“What are your plans now? Are you going to see him later on?”

 

“I might, if he's up for it...” She replied then broke down to tears, Lysel quickly got off me and held Jae Yeon tightly and started hushing her down. It was time for me to move on to the next subject. I titled my head to face Jaemin and found her smiling a little; she knew I was going to be asking her how she was feeling.

 

“I'm feeling . This whole thing is bull Mi, if what you said in that conference room is the truth I will do everything I can to help you bring down that . And I really can't believe that Taecyeon was for it just because he wanted to be the leader of 2PM. I've always thought he was something different, you know I thought he was close to being human but obviously I was wrong” she explained with so much hatred. I love Jaemin, she wasn't afraid to open up to me for some reason; it's like she's talking to Jay himself whenever she talks to me.

 

“How's Khun taking everything? I know you both talked by yourselves for a very long time before you fell asleep” I continued with my detective work.

 

“He's not feeling good; he told me he doesn't know where to put his heart into the whole matter. He loves Jay so much, they've been through hell and back together so I don't know how long it will take him to recover but I'm sure he'll recover... I just don't know how to tell him I won't be by his side” she answered while taking the water off my hand.

 

“What do you mean you won't be by his side?” Lysel and Jae Yeon said in unison.

 

“I'll be with Jay through this whole battle, so whatever he does and decides I'll back him up 150%. He's my cousin and he's gonna need all of my help. Even though I know Soomi will be there for Jay but I'll never ever leave Jay's side through this battle.”

 

“Actually...” I started and all their eyes on me.

 

“Jay and I were asked to separate from each other until this whole drama is over, and I don't know how long it'll be until we see each other again. Girls I am telling you now this will not end well, Jay and I know that for a fact but I want you all to know that no matter what happens from here on out, Jay and I will be here for you all” I told them.

 

“THAT'S BULL!” Jaemin protested and then the girls pulled us into a cuddle.

 

I haven't felt this kind of feeling for a very long time. I missed the feeling of having to talk to someone about how I feel and hearing them giving me advice.

 

“That's enough kids; now Lysel how did Junho take the whole thing?”

 

“He's numb, he didn't feel anything. It's like he blocked out the whole thing. He hasn't replied to any of my messages and I don't know if he'll ever answer them. I know it's hard for him, I just hope he realises that it’s harder on me.” She said without blinking but with tears forming in her eyes.

 

I watched as these 3 girls get affected by this whole matter, I wish there was something that I could do to take their pain away, and make them forget.

 

“Hey...” I called to them. Their eyes focused on me with confusion.

 

“We're going to get through this, together or not, we're going to make it through. The moment you start doubting we start losing, so you three have to keep the faith okay; for yourselves, for your boyfriends and for Jay.” I informed them.

 

“I don't know how you do it, if I was in your shoes, I would have gone insane already” Lysel said with a praising tone. I smiled at her and pulled all three of them for another cuddle.

 

“You're gonna need us in this battle Mi, so don't you dare not turn to us if you need us okay?” Jae Yeon said confidently.

 

“I know” I whispered then I set them free from the cuddle.

 

“Alright girls, head to bed. I've got some things to do so I'll be up for awhile. I'm going to be alright, you three go”

 

“Are you sure?” Min asked.

 

“I'll be fine, I just need my space”

 

“Alright, don't stay up too late Okays” Lysel said and kissed me on the head. Jaemin did the same and whispered “Hwaiting.” Last was Jae Yeon, she hugged me first and then kissed me on top of my head.

 

“You're a strong girl, he's lucky to have you” she said before leaving.

 

I wish that was true.

 

When I heard their doors clicked letting me know it was locked, I let out the tears I was holding back but this time I cried silently in the dark.

 

= . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = .

 

[Jaemin]

 

A couple hours later I was awaken by a big bang from the kitchen; I quickly got myself together and headed outside as quickly as I could. Almost slipping on my so low pajamas, I found Soomi passed out next to the broken cup. I hurried to her side to see if she was breathing, she was still breathing but it was so weak. I grabbed the phone from the counter and dialed 119 trying to not panic. As soon as I heard the hello I instructed the person on the other line and answered her question as soon as possible.

 

The lady instructed me to keep pumping air into her, meaning I have to do CPR but I know nothing about it, I wasn't trained to do CPR by anyone. I skipped most of my P.E class. So I woke up the two girls panicking. Lysel was the first one to come out from her room to see what the hell was all the screaming about; she ran straight to me and asked me what happened.

 

“GIVE HER CPR UNTIL THE EMERGENCY PEOPLE GETS HERE! HER BREATHING IS WEAK” I told her in panicked. She did what I asked and she gave Soomi CPR. Lysel knows more about these things than me; she studied nursing for a little while.

 

Jae Yeon on the other hand was on the phone calling Jay and telling him about what had happened. I can already picture Jay's worried face and his pumping heart.

 

Couple minutes later the door swung open and the paramedics made their way inside. This lady ran straight to Soomi with an oxygen mask, she placed it on Soomi's mouth then the rest of the paramedics followed her lead with the stretcher and placed Soomi on in and quickly pulled her out of the house.

 

Without realising I ran out of the dorm with my pajamas, I was laughed at by a few people but I didn't care, I continued running behind the paramedics. I know Lysel and Jae Yeon didn't follow because I couldn't hear them asking me to stop or wait, I continued running until we reached the ambulance. I jumped inside and we headed for the hospital.

 

.

 

“Min, we got here as fast as we could” Khun said as soon as he saw me sitting down.

 

“How is she?” Jay asked.

 

I stared at my cousin not knowing what to say. He's going through so much right now and now his girlfriend collapses early in the morning and had to be in the hospital.

 

“I have to see her Min” He insisted. We all needed to see her, and I wish there was something I could do for him but there's none.

 

“The doctors who took her in are running some test. She's alright though, they just have to make sure nothing else was going to happen to her later on so please Jay, just be patient for me okay” I explained to him.

 

Khun held my hand as he stood next to me then the door slid open. Soomi's doctor stepped out and walked straight towards us.

 

“Jaemin?” He asked.

 

I quickly stepped forward.

 

“Yes?”

 

“She's going to be alright, you can see her now” he informed me then walked away. Jay didn't waste any time and just headed straight for the room. I was about to go but Khun stopped me, I looked at him confused then he gestured for us to walk outside.

 

.

 

“Did you actually run out with just this?” He started while pointing at me up and down. I chuckled while hitting him lightly on his arm. He pulled me into his arms and we stood under a tree hugging. We sighed here and there, sometimes in unison but mostly one after the other.

 

“Jay's thinking of flying back to Seattle” he broke out. I pulled away from him and stared at him. He formed an 'O' with his lips followed by biting his lips.

 

“You didn't know?” He asked. I shook my head in disbelief and sat myself down by the gutter.

 

“He is still unsure though, he's going to see how things go for the next 3 days and if nothing changes, he will go back”

 

“When you say go back... You mean forever?” I asked him. He nodded his head as an answer. I couldn't believe what the fcuk I was hearing. Maybe this isn't what Jay wanted in the first place but he loves singing and dancing for his fans, how can he just think about quitting just like that without talking to me or anyone else about it.

 

“If he goes, I'm going with him” I told him which shocked him.

 

“He means a lot to me. He's been my big brother; he took good care of me when I was at my lowest moments. He's one of the closest families I have and he needs me” I explained.

 

“Min, we're just starting and you're going to leave me already?” He said making me feel so bad. I know how long I've wanted to be with him and we're together now but I can't turn my back on the one's whom stayed by my side in everything I do.

 

“Khun,” I started while holding onto his hand. I stared deep into his eyes and smiled. “You know I love you right? With all of my heart, and I've never loved anyone as much as I love you. But Jay's family Khun, it's not like I won't come back. I'll still be with you, if you will agree to make this work.”

 

“Stay for me” He begged. I laughed lightly at how determined he was to make me stay but there's nothing he could say to make me stay if Jay actually leaves.

 

“I love you” I told him, I locked my lips with his and they moved passionately.