One Wish

Ghost Love

 

[Jay]

 

Soomi and I stayed in the same position for about 15 minutes then she broke the silence with a chuckle. I look down on her confused then I looked at the mirror and saw the biggest smile on her face. We've been hanging out for awhile now and I haven't seen her smile as big as she's smiling now.

 

“Waeyo?” I asked.

 

“Nothing, Can you pinch my cheeks?” she asked still smiling. I did exactly what she asked and she flinched a little, I'm sure she felt it a little. Her grin grew bigger and her hug became tighter.

 

“I thought I was dreaming just like when I was still human and breathing” she explained after going through what my mind was thinking.

 

“I liked it better when it was only my heart you can read” I complained.

 

“Me too but somehow I can hear both.” I was about to say something when my phone vibrated. I quickly took it out of my pocket and it's a message from the witch.

 

'YAH PAH JAEBUM IF YOU ARE NOT BACK IN THE DORM IN 5 MINUTES I WILL PUNISH YOU LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW' it read; that little witch.

 

“I got to go yeah?” I told Soomi while releasing my grip off her.

 

“I'm coming with you” she said happily while standing up before me. I smiled at her and then stood up. We walked out the practice room and headed for the dorm. We talked about our relationship; she said no touching in public, of course, me being me I disagreed. But she was stubborn too; she doesn't want people to think I was crazy.

 

 

-

 

“WITCH, MESSAGE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN, I SWEAR ON MY LIFE I WILL NOT COME TO YOU AND I DON'T CARE WHATEVER YOU DO TO ME!” I yelled as soon as my eyes landed on Eunhee. The boys looked at me confused and I saw Jaemin chuckling.

 

“Even my cousin hates your guts” she teased while walking towards me. Soomi quickly moved to my left avoiding contact with Jaemin.

 

“Jay, this chick wants to fire me” Jaemin started.

 

“Don't worry about her” I told her and glared at Eunhee.

 

“In case you have forgotten Jaebum I am your manager”

 

“I haven't forgotten that, maybe you have. You have no rights to fire those working for JYP; you're just our manager. You're only supposed to take care of us not fire whoever works with us.” I told her and I saw her nose flared in anger. I heard Soomi laughing making me smile a little, that sound I will never get sick of. It's like music that I want to write words for; it's just beautiful and calming.

 

“Are we going to practice or are you two tigers going to keep fighting?” Chansung asked. Eunhee stood up from where she was and stomped her way towards us. She pushed me and Jaemin out of the way and slammed the door behind us.

 

“Hyung stop being rude to her” Wooyoung said.

 

“YAH, WOOYOUNG, if you haven't notice she's been biting Jay~Oppa's head off. Don't be so one sided all the time” Jae Yeon defended me while pulling Lysel away from the boys and headed out. I saw Wooyoung's lip turned into a pout, I felt bad because of me Jae Yeon told him off. When Nichkhun and the rest of the guys left Jaemin followed them straight away, leaving me and Soomi behind. I sighed to myself then I felt Soomi's cold hands reducing the heat my body was releasing.

 

I titled my head to look at her and she smiled while making her eyes shaped like a rainbow. “It's alright, they are all having a bad day” she told me. I sigh once again and she kissed me on my cheeks. “Kah Jah” she whispered then started pulling me away from the dorm.

 

-

 

“Come on Jay, you can dance better than that!” Soomi said while circling me. I smirked then danced my hearts out. I could hear her clapping and could see from the mirror how happy she was.

 

Wait – that's what's been confusing me ever since today. The last time I saw her at the practice room she didn't have any reflection and then now I can see her clearly.

 

'Babe, how come you have a reflection now?' I asked her with my mind.

 

“Really?” she asked shocked and stopped. She then looked at the mirror and I saw her jaw dropped.

 

“What the fcuk is wrong with me?” she blurted out. I had the biggest grin on my face after hearing her curse, she's not so good after all – I like it. She covered quickly then started laughing at herself. I wanted to stop dancing right at that moment and just giving her a hug she deserved it because she's beautiful.

 

“ARGH! Those flashes are blinding me” she complained. Finally the dance stopped and the flashes stopped too. “Finally” she groaned.

 

“Jay, how come you're sloppy today?” The witch asked while walking towards my way.

 

“Sloppy? Are you freaking kidding me? I haven't missed a step and my moves are as strong as the rest of the boys. Why do you like to pick on me?” I answered her.

 

“Hyung stop it please” Junsu begged.

 

“AISH” I said and moved away from Eunhee and grabbed my drink. Jaemin was chatting happily with Nichkhun about something I don't know. Junsu laid his head on Junho's lap while Junho leans against the mirror. Taecyeon was down on the floor with his eyes closed. Wooyoung was arguing with Jae Yeon probably because she defended me, Lysel on the other hand was flicking through the SLR. Eunhee was fiddling with her organizer again, seriously what does that girl organize? Why won't she organize her attitude?

 

I was about to take a seat with Soomi when Lysel yelled my name with that shocking face on. I quickly got myself together and ran her way. She pulled me around making my back face the other guys.

 

“What? Did I have a bad pho---” before I could finish I felt Soomi's hand gripping against mine tightly as we look at the photo. I saw Lysel shiver a little while still holding onto the camera.

 

“She's here isn't she?” She asked. I nodded my head lightly, my eyes still glued to the mini screen of the SLR camera.

 

“Babe is that you?”

 

“I think so Jay... WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING THERE?” She asked yelling against my ear.

 

“Relax sweetie” I told her.

 

In every photo taken there was a blur reflection of Soomi in every photo. All the shots were good only difference is Soomi was there. She was panicking, I can tell because her aura was getting colder and colder.

 

“I can delete them if you want” Lysel offered.

 

“But, what about Jae Yeon?”

 

“Don't worry about her, I'll make up an excuse but for now I think it'll be better if Soomi stays behind the practice room and away from the mirrors because her reflection is the one being caught in camera” Lysel said while whispering. Soomi's aura changed to her normal aura, I turned to her and she was smiling brightly.

 

“Tell her I said thank you and that she's an awesome bestfriend” she whispered while giving me a kiss on the cheeks and she floated behind the practice room and stayed away from the mirror.

 

“She said she loves you and she would love to meet you!” I translated the words that Soomi said making Lysel smile.

 

“YAH THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAID... but it's good enough” Soomi yelled. I chuckled and messed up Lysel's hair.

 

“DELETED?!” Lysel suddenly screamed making me jump.

 

“LYSEL TELL ME YOU DIDN'T!!!” Jae Yeon yelled angrily while pushing Wooyoung to the side.

 

“I'm sorry. I just started pressing anything and everything got deleted” Lysel lied.

 

I started laughing inside by how dumb her excuse was but it seems to work.

 

= . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = .

 

[Soomi]

 

I felt another vibe in the room after a couple of minutes, it was Sunye I can feel the witch of my life. I turned to my side and there she was smiling like an idiot. I sighed to myself and shoved over to my left.

 

“Is it that fun to be pestering me all the time?” I asked her as she sat next to me.

 

“You call it pestering, I call it helping.” She said.

 

“I don't need your help, how many times do I have to make that clear?”

 

“Isn't he just wonderful?” She suddenly said while staring at Jay. I followed her gaze and smiled to myself. Of course he's wonderful; he has a heart of a prince charming. He's got the arms of a strong warrior and the scent of a bubble gum like perfume – what the hell am I describing?

 

“Aren't you happy to be with him?”

 

“Of course I am” I told her quickly.

 

“But you’re scared and it hurts you whenever he smiles. It hurts you whenever you hear his voice; his laugh. It hurts you when he looks into your eyes and touches your “soul”; everything he does hurts you but you're still in love.” She said.

 

I sighed to myself just by how obvious my feelings were to Sunye. Deep inside all the happiness I was feeling, a strong fear hides. I'm afraid of leaving Jay in the future, I'm afraid to watch him from above crying... I'm afraid to hear his heart break when the time comes.

 

“He's going to be alright you know. He's going to be happy you came into his life. He's going to smile when the time comes but for now make sure you treasure everything with him, don't make him regret loving you.” She informed me. I looked at her confused, it's like she was already telling me my future with Jay but she's trying so hard to be subtle about it.

 

“Nice reflections by the way!” She finished then disappeared.

 

I should have known it was her doing.

 

-

 

After the boys practice, I stayed in Jay's room with Lysel designing the new photos Jae Yeon took of the 2PM boys. It was so quiet that it was deafening. I wanted to talk to her but I couldn't, she would smile every now and then. She would talk as well and then she would end up laughing at herself which was cute; her personality was exactly like Jay's.

 

15 minutes passed since Jay left to have dinner with the boys. Jae Yeon and Jaemin went out to buy some stuff for a girl’s pajama party tonight.

 

“Babe can we talk?” Lysel and I heard Junho's sweet and calmed voice outside the closed door. Lysel rolled her eyes a little because she already knows what he was going to say. Junho slowly opened the door; he walked over to Lysel (while I quickly moved away) and sat next to her. Lysel closed her laptop and leaned against the wall of the room.

 

“How are you?” Junho started.

 

“The same like any other day” Lysel replied.

 

“You know you can talk to me if she's bothering you right?” Junho continued. He is so sweet, he worries about Lysel way too much though; doesn't he know she's far stronger and ier now.

 

“Babe, I'm fine seriously. I'm not going to be threatened by your of an ex-girlfriend!” Lysel defended.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yes I am, now come here” Lysel said while pulling Junho towards her then kissing him passionately. Has she forgotten I was in the room? I quickly looked away from the scene but can still picture them two locking lips in my head... I was irritated and jealous at the same time. I still couldn't walk through walls so I couldn't go anywhere, and then the door flew open.

 

“YAH!” I heard Jay's voice.

 

“JUNHO GET OUT RIGHT NOW!” He said angrily. Junho quickly got up and headed outside. Jay slammed the door behind him angrily and stared at Lysel with his teeth clashing against each other in anger.

 

“I didn't ask you to live with us so you could make out with Junho in my room!” He said angrily. Lysel was panicking, she was scared of Jay.

 

“Have you forgotten there was someone else in here?” he continued. Lysel then hit her forehead and started bowing her head in apology.

 

“Jay stop being so harsh on her, come on let's inhale some fresh air” I told Jay while clinging onto his arm. His anger came down as soon as my finger touched a trend of his hair.

 

“You're staying here” he warned Lysel. Lysel nodded her head obediently and flipped her laptop opened again and continued with her designing.

 

-

 

We got to the rooftop and all we could hear was the rushing of the cars from the street, well that's all he could hear but I could hear so much more. He leaned against the wall just like the way he did the last time we were up here, which was yesterday right?

 

“Jay its okay, it's normal for couple to be kissing like that.” I told him which made him even angrier. I looked at him but he didn't moved, I sighed to myself and sat on top of the cement. I couldn't read or hear his mind again, it's like he placed some shield around it and I don't even know how. I sat not saying anything then the scene replayed in my head again. I closed my eyes tightly not realising that Jay was staring at me intently. I opened my eyes and he was shaking his head.

 

“That's exactly why I was upset” he said so suddenly.

 

“What? Because I was closing my eyes?” I replied dumbfounded.

 

“You know what I mean”

 

“Jay, she needed to kiss Junho during those times, they were having an argument and they fixed it” I lied trying to not get Lysel into any more trouble than she already is.

 

“For a soul who can read my mind, you come up with the worst excuse ever” He replied then sighed to himself. It's not my fault you can see through me.

 

“I can't read your mind anymore, I don't know why so don't ask!” I quickly said.

 

He placed his hand on top on the cement and placed his face in between them, this was the very first time I actually realise just how adorable my boyfriend is. The word boyfriend still sounded fresh in my head and it probably will for awhile.

 

“Look Jay...” I started ad her faced me.

 

“It's going to take a lot of effort to get use to the people around us, especially with Lysel and Junho. We both aren't ordinary couple, we're special...”

 

“Too special” he cut off.

 

“Are you regretting falling in love with me? Because if you are it's not too late to break up with me” I quickly replied. His eyes narrowed along with his eyebrows then he smiled palely.

 

“It's just that, I know how much this relationship means to both of us and I also know you wish to be kissed by your first boyfriend and Lysel and Junho didn't make it any easier” he replied. He was only upset because he was worrying about me, he wasn't upset because Lysel and Junho was making out in his room. My supposedly heart sank once again, why did I have to meet you now?

 

“I know how much I wish for it but that doesn't mean we should stop JunSel to be together, it's not fair” I told him. He looked at me confused then asked “JunSel?”

 

 

“I mixed Lysel and Junho's name” I told him.

“You know couples do it sometimes” I continued.

 

“What about us?” He asked excitedly. I haven't thought of our name actually, JayChris sounds so ugly.

 

“You can't really mix our names together”

 

“Yes we can” He replied with the biggest grin.

 

“From now on we will be the JayMi couple. You and I, forever and ever” he said then suddenly pulled me towards him. I knew where my face was heading and before I reached it I closed my eyes.

 

My lips touched his...

 

The warmth, the sweet taste and the heat of his breath was addicted. I couldn't pull away even if I wanted to; this was my own version on heaven. 2 minutes later he stopped and pulled away, I slowly opened my eyes with a tear dropping down to my cheek.

 

“One wish came true. Time to make your other wishes come true!” He said with that charming smile of his. If I could die again, I would die in his arms... I love you Park Jaebum, you and I, forever and ever.