Jay Park

Ghost Love

Chapter 1: Jay Park

[Soomi]

 

“Soomi” I heard one of the elder called.

 

I floated over to Fate and looked at her dumbfounded.

 

“Yes?”

 

“I was just talking to Eunmi and she granted your wish” she said. Eunmi was the head of the lost souls, she had the highest power. Faith was her right hand girl.

 

“For how long, do you know?”

 

“You have a month to find him and if you can't we will need to take you back ourselves”

 

“Can't she at least help me remember the exact date and place of my accident?”

 

“You know that's illegal. You're leaving today so get ready” she said and floated away.

 

Well, my name is Soomi Heo; I was in an accident 5 months ago. I am 19 years old but for some reason I can't get into heaven. I was some sort of lost soul. Lost souls are those who have died but stay in between Earth and heaven, we were the souls who haven't finished everything we needed to do on Earth. In my case I haven't accomplished a lot, I have never fallen in love, besides falling in love with this idol or obsession as my friends called it. There's so much things I haven't done in my whole life but there's one thing I regret not finishing while I was still alive, I wanted to find a guy who saved me one night when I thought I was going to die. My problem when I was still alive and I was looking for him I wasn't sure if he was going to come back to the same place and now my problem is, I don't know where to start. When I left Earth, I forgot a lot of things... I forgot the horrible things that happened to me which was a good thing but also bad because now I don't know where to find him, the one who saved me.

 

 

 

“Soomi you're going now!” Fate yelled and I was ready to go through the wrap hole to travel back to Earth.

 

. . . . . .

 

I landed back on Earth. Nothing has changed, the air is still polluted, and people are still always rushing. I sat on top of one of the building that can allow me to see the whole Seoul City. It was beautiful; the sun was shining down on the whole city. I didn't know where to start looking, I don't even know where I was heading and I only had 4 weeks to find where he is. I floated on the edge of the building thinking about what I was going to do first. Then I realized why not visit my family. I floated through the air without anyone seeing me but then again who can see me – I was a lost soul.

 

I arrived at our company; I floated through the walls until I reached my old office. No one have touched my stuff, guess mum still can't let go of me. I stared out the window eyeing the beautiful city once again. I heard the door opened and I saw my sister Ellie walking in. She was wearing another blue alter neck dress with files of papers on her hands. She sat down on my chair and started spinning it. Ellie was the eldest in our family; I was second and then my little brother. Ellie's 22 years old, she's now the CEO of the clothing company my parents invested so we could run it.

 

“Hey Soomi, I finished the designs you didn't have the chance to finish” she said like I was right next to her. She started flipping through the papers, I floated to her side and I saw the sketches that I didn't get the chance to finish because I had my accident, don't really want to go on with the details but accident was pretty horrible and it's been hard on those who was around me. I saw a graffiti I made saying; “There's no right answer, there's just life”. It was coloured in with black and white, it was beautiful. I didn't stay in the office any longer, I couldn't stand seeing my sister the way she was, I mean she was happy but she, too, can't let go of me and it's unfair.

 

. . . . .

 

I roam around the streets near my house trying to remember something, anything about what happened that night. All I know is, I almost got or something. A lost soul like me never gets tired so I just kept floating and floating until I floated to a very familiar building. That was it the building I've always wanted to go into. I quickly float through the halls and I could hear music coming from every room, it was a wonderful music.

 

I ended up at the end of this hall and there's this room which was open. I peaked a little and saw a boy dancing his heart out. The music was synchronized with the way he was moving, he was amazing, too amazing that I squealed a little. He jerked up and stopped the music. My eyes almost popped out of my see through face, he turned around and I realized it was him – Jay Park.

 

“Is anyone there?” he asked.

 

Okay I was not wrong he did hear me.

 

“I know you're there” he said as he slowly walked towards the room. I was panicking I didn't know what to do, I was about to move but it was too late the door was already open and there he was standing face to face with me. I didn't know if he was staring at me or he was just looking straight at the empty hall way. I stood there not wanting to say anything, waiting for him to go back to the room but he didn't instead he stared at me just like I was staring at him.

 

“Excuse me are you lost?” he asked.

 

I took a little peak behind me to see if someone else was there but no one was there. I waved my hands in front of his face and he did the same. My eyes and his locked, oh those beautiful eyes, I never thought I would actually look through them... those dark orbs were mesmerizing. I pulled myself back to reality and stood there for a few seconds. He was getting impatient I can tell by how much his hand holding onto the door.

 

“Y--o—u can see me?” I asked.

 

“Yeah sort of” he said then paused. “Of course I can see you” continued.

 

“How much can you see?”

 

“Well besides you wearing a white dress along with your pixie hair and those awful black chuck Taylor shoes you have, nothing else I guess.” he said describing what I was wearing.

 

“Look if you're lost then I can't help you. Just piss off and don't bother me again okay? Thanks” he ended while shutting the door in my face. I stood there amaze, no one was suppose to see or hear me but somehow he can. Who would have thought that the guy I've always admire will be the guy that can hear me and see me, Jay Park of 2PM.