Won't Leave My Heart

Ghost Love

 

 

 

[Jay]

 

Soomi was deeply asleep when I got to her room. Her eyes looked heavy even when they were closed. I haven't talked to the doctor about what caused her sudden collapse, but I guess as long as I know she's alright, like her condition is nothing serious then my heart is at peace.

 

"Jay we have to go" I heard Khun said. I turned my head around and looked at him confused then I remembered we left the building without Jin Young~Hyung knowing. I didn't want to go anywhere, not until I get to speak with Soomi. I held onto Soomi's hand and asked Khun for a couple more minutes. He nodded his head and shut the door closed again.

 

"Don't get in trouble now" I finally heard Soomi speak followed by a cough. I gave her support straight away and handed her a glass of water. She sat herself up, leaned against the wall of the hospital room and gulped the whole glass of water without pausing. She then gestured for more water while smiling.

 

"What happened?" She asked while I pour more water into her cup.

 

"You collapsed this morning... What did you do after I left?" I asked her. She thought about what to say for a moment, I interrupted her thoughts, "Don't you dare lie to me". She chuckled then sighs.

 

"I talked to girls for awhile then I stayed up thinking but the doctor said I'm fine" She said as she held onto my hands tighter. My brain was just processing what I want to say next when Khun opened the door. Mi laughed at me because she knew I was disappointed and wanted to tell her something.

 

"Come here for a second" she asked me while gesturing for me to come forward her way. I moved my face closer to hers; she grabbed my face with both her hands then smiled.

 

"Time's running out Jay..." she paused while I nod my head.

"We got to do what we got to do okay? I love you; you love me, all that matters right? No matter how far away we are from each other, I know nothing will change. Go make me proud boyfriend."

 

I smiled covering the tears and the pain slowly materializing in my system. I was upset about her trying to cover up the pain she's clearly feeling in order to keep me strong. It's not even hiding anymore because it is so visible to me. She's tired, yet she's keeping a strong hold. She wants to cry, yet she's smiling. This limited time we have is going to be the death of her and me.

 

"I'm always proud" she blurted out while giggling.

 

"I wasn't thinking about whether you're proud or not" I told her as I sealed my hands in between hers. She rolled her eyes while saying "I know". I locked my eyes with hers for a quick second because she quickly unlocked her eyes with mine. I guess she already knew what I was going to say.

 

"Are you going to be alright without me? Don't lie"

 

"I would never lie to you Jay...." she was cut off with my sudden burst out of laughter. She rolled her eyes one more time because she realised what statement she just released.

 

"Shut up! You know what I mean. But I'm going to be alright, I have friends who'll be next to me when I need help and if I am not mistaken you are just a phone call away" she finished.

 

"Okay, if that's your story. I have to go, my phone's been blowing off for awhile now. I thought I could ignore it but it won't stop that's for sure. So, my gorgeous slash beautiful slash awesome angel of mine, be sure to call me if you need anything... YES?" She nodded and smiled.

 

That smile scared me a little though.

 

It was different from the entire smile she uses to give me. This one was more... I don't know. But it was certainly different. But all my worry disappeared when she pulled my whole body into a hug. Her heartbeat was telling me everything was going to be alright but my mind was telling me a whole different thing. I felt her hand slowly going up then suddenly she hit me across the head. I pulled away from the hug and stared at her shocked.

 

"It's going to be alright, stop feeling what you feel"

 

"I can't help it"

 

Instead of an argument, her hands quickly pulled me her way once more and her lips locked with mine. She and I kiss slowly yet passionately, I love the way her lips taste like. It had that strawberry-like taste. I was going to miss that. It was soon gone when our salty tears took over the strawberry-like taste. We were both in tears, we knew deep inside our hearts and our minds that this time we're going to be separated for long.

 

"Jay..." I heard Jaemin's soft voice calling out to me. Mi quickly pulled herself away with a big grin on her face, I watched as tears fell from her eyes... yet again.

 

"Be a man and stop crying!" She demanded.

"You won't be alone, I promise."

 

I kissed her one last time on the forehead.

 

I moved to the side of her ear then whispered "I miss you every day."

 

"I do too"

 

"I love you"

 

"You know for a fact that I do" she replied as she pushes me towards Khun. I smiled one last time then headed out for the door.

 

"Will you stay by her side?" I asked Min as we both look at Soomi who was now staring at the clouds outside.

 

"I will" She said and hugged me goodbye. Khun and I walked out of the door, as the door clicked closed, Soomi burst into tears. My hands were quickly backed onto the doorknob to go in but my phone rang again, Khun advice for me to pick it up. As I was about to answer it, I saw Soomi's name appear on the screen.

 

"Please... Don't make it any harder that it already is, just go and do your thing." She said quickly then hanged up. 

 

As much as it hurts me to walk away, I had to. She asked me to be strong, and I have to respect that, just like she respects me.

 

 

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

 

 

[Soomi]

 

Min was next to me hushing me down and telling me that I can't get more upset than I already am. She was afraid something else would happen to me. I was alright, I guess. I just had to cry it out, I didn't want to build anything inside anymore... it doesn't end that well (hence the hospital).

 

"So you are breakable" Jae Yeon teased as her and Lysel enters the room.

 

"No one is ever strong" Lysel commented causing Jae Yeon to roll her eyes. I laughed as the girls hugged me while squeezing Min in between us all.

 

"Can one of you sign the release paper already, so I can get the hell outta here" I told them. Jae Yeon grinned and said she'll sign them.

 

"What did my oh-so-awesome cousin said that made you cry?" Min asked.

 

"Nothing really, he just asked me if I was going to be alright and I told him 'yes'."

 

"Khun?"

 

"He asked me to stay for him if in case Jay travels back to Seattle"

 

"What do you mean travel back?" Lysel snapped.

 

"He said Jay's thinking of going back to Seattle, he's just seeing how the following days will turn out and if nothing changes he will back to clear the air" Min explained. I already knew everything she was going to say but for Lysel this is all coming as a big shock.

 

"And he never told me this because?"

 

"Because he doesn't want you or anyone else involved as much as they already are. It is hard for Jay to stand tall while all these things are roaming around the world. He is keeping his head up high for us and we can never understand how he is feeling. We will never be in his shoes as much as we wish we were. No matter what happens though, I want you girls to promise me something..." I explained then paused.

 

"Hmm?" They mumbled in unison.

 

"We will all stand by and respects Jay's decisions. No matter how horrible or unbelievable they are; we are going to stand by them and him. He's a mature young man who knows what he is doing. But I won't deny the fact that he will need us to be there, so I want you to promise me you'll do this for him."

 

"It's not easy" Lysel protested.

 

"I know. You have to look at it this way though; our boy is in so much pain and it's harder for him than it is for us, so we should stop giving him more reasons to hurt okay?"

 

"But..."

 

"But nothing..." Min said.

"She has a point Lysel. We have to understand that everything in Jay's life is happening for a reason and we got to understand also that God has bigger plans for him"

 

"He won't leave us forever, right?" Lysel asked. Jaemin and I chuckled and pulled Lysel onto the bed.

 

"Won't leave my heart" I told them and they smiled.