FAIL!

Ghost Love

 

 

[Soomi]

 

I didn't know where Jay disappeared to and I am not going to follow him, don't ask why. I'll tell you anyway, it's been great hanging around that tool but it gets so hard for me sometimes. I don't want to end up liking him because in the end I'm going to get hurt and so will he. But what's not to like? His foul mouth, his rainbow eyes and his lips are imprinted in my head. If I was alive and breathing, that boy will definitely be the death of me.

 

I admire Jay, I really do.

 

I stared at the pictures stuck on my wall then it reminded me of what he said before he stepped down the house. “Stop it, you make me so jealous” I couldn't help but giggle; he has his on way of expressing feelings that's really impossible to understand... made sense? I know I'm not making sense; maybe I should just get out of here.

 

I was about to fly away when I heard my sister's car screeching outside. I can still tell how her car screeches when she's off on a mission. Someone's having a bad day. I stayed where I was and waited 'till she reaches the top of the house.

 

I was amazed by the sight I was seeing, the invincible Ellie was crying like a child. She pulled the blanket off the floor and wrapped herself with it. Her cries echo inside the tree house. I wanted to hold her just to let her know that I was there and I'm listening but of course I couldn't.

 

She crawled over to my side of the house and fixed her eyes on Jay's photos then I realised why she was crying. She's still holding onto Jay just like I'm holding onto that anonymous guy.

 

Is that what Jay meant when he said, “Some pain needs to heal and obviously yours hasn't.” She wasn't hurting over me; she was hurting because after how long she finally gets to see her first and maybe last love.

 

She caressed each printed copy of Jay's photos, each touch releases a tear. She couldn't breathe anymore, it's like she's been holding on these tears for all her life. I felt pain washing over me like an ocean raging before the storm comes. It was that hard for me to see my sister cry in pain and it was also that hard to see that she's in love with a boy I might be falling in love with.

 

“I was fine already Jay. I was ready getting over you, I really was happy just seeing you on stage... smiling along with the boys. Why did you have to visit me? I didn't even know why exactly you came today. You're right some pain needs to heal but I'm sorry mine will never heal... I'll always be in love with you”

 

There she said it; she will always be in love. I got myself together and held back whatever anger I was feeling inside of me. Even when I was just admiring Jay on TV, I've always known that I had a lot of rivals out there; there were HOTTEST out there but I never knew that the boy who irritates me will be the reason why I'll be competing with my sister. Who would have thought?

 

. . . .

 

I was wondering the streets not knowing where I'll be floating to. I suddenly stopped at a place so familiar to me but I just can't pinpoint how. It was near that place Jay dropped Minhae off. Her building was just around the corner. There was cozy bar that send chills down my spine, not that I actually have one but yes it did. I walked through the wall and saw a 'friend' of mine dancing on top of the bar counter; pole dancing I think that's what they call it nowadays.

 

She and I attended the same school before. She was one of those girls who wear short skirts, push up bra and tank tops. I don't remember how she and I got along but she was the only girl I talked to when I was at school. The rest of the girls hated me because of the fact that I started my own company at an early age. Jang Shay is her name; she was two years below me which makes it harder for me to understand why we got along.

 

I saw the guys surrounding her and they were guys from our old school, those s. I was about to leave the bar when I saw Wooyoung and Junho barging in. Wooyoung looked angry and frustrated, I've never really seen any of them angry besides Jay of course; he was the worst.

 

Wooyoung stopped for awhile and looked around the bar and then stopped when his eyes landed on Shay. He marched his way towards her and pulled her down the bar counter. The guys that were surrounding her started growling in anger; Junho then grabbed Shay's hand and pulled her outside the bar. Wooyoung walked back to the counter and stared at the bar tender angry.

 

“She's underage and if I find her here again, I swear to whoever GOD is out there I will sue your bar” he warned then walked out. Wow, looks like I'll be seeing more strong side of Wooyoung now that I hang around Jay too much.

 

I quickly followed outside; Shay was glaring at Wooyoung in disbelief and anger.

 

“YAH! You don't have the rights to go pulling me out of the bar” she stated.

 

“JANG SHAY! Don't you forget you are my responsibility; you should have just stayed in Australia if you didn't want me to be pulling you out of bars. If I ever have to pull you out of this bar one more time expect to see a plane ticket back to Australia in your dorm, araso?” Wooyoung warned.

 

“You don't have the rights!” she repeated.

 

“Your father entrusted you with me, I can do anything I want and when I want. You could have stopped my mum re-marrying your step dad if you didn't want an overprotective OPPA like me... Now go home and change your clothes, you look like a damn e with those clothes on. BALI!!!”

 

Shay and Wooyoung are step brothers and sisters?

 

I chuckled to myself, my day just got interesting.

 

. . . .

 

The three of us arrived at JYP building. Junho was telling Wooyoung that he should go easy on his sister because he is all she's got here in Korea. Wooyoung the stubborn little boy just ignores each comment Junho makes and just nods his head.

 

“Stop worrying about my relationship with my sister and worry about Lysel. Where is she anyway?”

 

“She should be in a meeting with JYP right now” Junho said while looking at his watch.

 

Right, the meeting with JYP because of her designing position here; I can't wait to see Eunhee's face once she finds out that her mortal enemy will be around her 24/7 too. Life has its way in messing up people, don't you just love it when karma comes around.

 

I separated from Wooyoung and Junho and headed for the place where Jay first laid eyes on me and vice versa. Why? I have no idea, I guess I'm just trying to find a reason why I feel the way I feel deep inside of me.

 

= . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = .

 

[Wooyoung]

 

Blah Blah Blah was all I could hear coming out of Junho's mouth. Why must he always bother me with this? I changed the subject and he completely takes me back to the same subject.

 

“Junho please enough. It's not my fault she hates me okay? She should have just stayed in Australia anyway. I really don't have time to babysit her” I said stopping him from going on and on.

 

“What are you guys doing here?” Jay~hyung asked when we bumped into him.

 

“Nothing, I wasn't bothered to go out anymore when I heard my sister's College calling me again. Seriously Hyung can't she just stay with us?” I said. Jay just laughed and shook his head.

 

My sister is such a hassle; I really wish she just stayed in Australia at least there she has friends and most of her relatives are there plus our parents are there too. I don't really get why she had to follow me all the way down here.

 

“Well I'm having lunch with Lysel and her friend if you both want to come?” Hyung offered.

 

“I'm in” I said. I had nothing to do for the whole day so might as well go. Taecyeon is out, who knows where. Nichkhun is probably somewhere visiting someone, Junsu traveled to see his mum and Chansung... I have no idea. Junho agreed as well and we all stood in the hall way waiting for Lysel to come out from the girls’ washroom.

 

I was getting impatient; I hated waiting for someone especially girls. It's really bothersome, especially when you have a sister who is stubborn and just doesn't understand anything you say.

 

“Miane” I heard Lysel said.

 

I looked up and saw a girl I have never seen before... Is this her friend? I thought she was going to be with Minhae.

 

“This is Lee Jae Yeon; she'll be working with us as well. Minhae's migrating to America; her designs got accepted by some label there. Jae Yeon will be her replacement here.” She explained.

 

I looked at this Jae Yeon girl. Her head was down and she was a bit fidgety, she seemed shy. Suddenly she lifted her head slowly, her long brown her swayed to her left side, I caught a glimpse of her face – she caught my eye.

 

I stared at her not realising I was staring.

 

“Wooyoung?” I heard Lysel's voice pulling me back to the world.

 

“Let's go to lunch” I said and started walking away.

 

. . . .

 

We went to an all you can eat restaurant. Junho and Lysel were chatting happily with Jae Yeon. Jae Yeon was talking about her life and somehow I was so interested in what she was saying. Jay on the other hand was fiddling with his laptop.

 

“I don't really have time for a boyfriend right now. Working comes first for me” she said.

 

What a hardworking girl then.

 

“What about you Wooyoung?” Lysel suddenly asked.

 

“HUH?” I replied dumbfounded.

 

“Where are you again?” Junho teased. I smiled a little and looked at Jae Yeon again. She's cute when she smiles, she's just wonderful.

 

“Jae Yeon can I ask you a question?” I started. To be honest I didn't have a question, I just wanted to make conversations with her. She looked at me waiting for me to say something. I froze by just how wonderful her eyes looked, those light brown orbs were just mesmerising. I don't even know why I stare at her like this, it's like I got hit by cupids' arrow.

 

“Yeah? What's your question?” She asked.

 

“I forgot, never mind” I said then bit my lip.

 

. . . .

 

“It was nice hanging out with you guys, we'll hang out tomorrow.” Lysel said.

 

I wanted to say something but I just couldn't.

 

“Bye” they said in unison and walked away. When they were out of sight that was the time I got my voice.

 

“Bye” I said making Junho and Jay laugh.

 

“A bit too late little one, tomorrow make sure you stop staring at her and make sure you make a progress in talking to her” Jay teased.

 

“You are such a loser” Junho added while smiling making his eyes goes all rainbows like again.

 

They left me standing in the middle of the hall way telling myself;

 

“FAIL!”

 

I'm so dumb.