"She Said My Name!"

Ghost Love

 

[Soomi]

 

Seriously why do I have to feel this way? Why does he feel the same?

 

Isn't this a sin? Isn't this against the rules of me coming back here?

 

'ARGHHH!' I mentally screamed.

 

“YAH, STOP SCREAMING IN YOUR HEAD!” Fate yelled. Crap I completely forgot I was with her. We were on top of the tree house just chillin'. I was praying that Jay wouldn't come here; Fate told me he wouldn't so I guess I'm safe... for now.

 

“Gwenchana?” she asked. I shook my head vigorously.

 

“What are you going to do then?”

 

“Avoid him” I replied.

 

“You can't just avoid him you know and I can see right through you remember that, you're in love with him and you won't be able to stay away from him. You know it and I know it too” she explained.

 

“I do too” we heard Eunmi's familiar voice above us.

 

Just fantastic, I'm seriously going to get a lecture from this girl.

 

I quickly blocked her from my mind and shoved over to the right to give her some space.

 

“Blocking me out again, aye” she said and chuckled.

 

“I don't want a lecture Eunmi; it's not my fault that you won't tell me why I keep ending up at JYP building. It's not my fault as well that my missing heart is beating for him, also not my fault that I fell in love this time” I quickly defended. She looked at me, eyebrows furrowing with a little pout on her lips; her face confuses me too much.

 

“You know that's forbidden right?”

 

“Yeah I know. Everything I'm doing is already forbidden you know. Can't you just erase me from his memory so I can go on with my life already?”

 

“You're making me laugh Soomi. You have a quest remember? Plus, you don't have a life, you're barely breathing” she replied.

 

She's being a today, why's that?

 

'No Eunmi, I'm hardly breathing; I know that already no need to emphasize.' was what I wanted to tell her but that would be so disrespectful so I just kept my mouth shut then I heard Fate saying something to me making me laugh.

 

'Don't worry about Eunmi she's just a menopausal at the moment.' Fate said. I couldn't help but laugh making Eunmi confused. I'm guessing Fate blocked her as well. Fun, at least I know I'm not by myself.

 

“Soomi, be careful with hanging around Jay okay? I don't want you getting hurt in the end” Eunmi said.

 

I thought about that... That's all I've been thinking about ever since he confessed to me. Hanging around Jay will just cause a lot of heartache, for him especially. Of course I wouldn't feel it that much because I wouldn't have a heart that would break but he does.

 

I don't have eyes that would cry a thousand tears but he does. I'll slowly disappear from him and it'll just hurt him.

 

'I told you not to mind what she says' Fate said after reading my mind.

 

'I know but she's right, I have to be careful. Jay is nowhere near the same as me, I mean come on he's human and I'm not' I replied to her.

 

'So?'

 

'So? It's just not fair Fate, its hard both me and him to be in a relationship. No one can even see me besides him. We can't walk hand in hand in public, we can't talk to each other in public without people thinking he's insane and finally he could never kiss me without people thinking he's imagining it. Now tell me Fate so?' I replied with Eunmi completely clueless about what we are talking about.

 

'Don't let that stop you from following whatever it is you are feeling. It's already impossible for someone like you to fall in love. Did you know that?' she continued then smiled. Then I remembered what Fate told me a month after I died. “I feel so sorry for myself because I was in love with him but now it's so hard for me to feel the same way again. A soul can't fall in love you know, we don't have a heart to feel love”; that's what she said to me.

 

'I don't know I'll see what happens. For now I just want to stay away from him... End of discussion' I said and shut her out of my mind too.

 

“Why are you here Eunmi?” I asked when I remembered I haven't asked.

 

“Nothing, I just thought I'd visit you. How is it going?”

 

“Not like you can't see what I've been doing” I replied while rolling my eyes.

 

“You really hate me, don't you?” she joked.

 

Indeed I do.

 

“I have to go back now, I can hear the higher power calling” Eunmi said. I nodded my head then she disappeared. Fate smiled at me then said “Follow what you want” then disappeared as well.

 

Good advice, follow what I want... I don't even know what I want.

 

= . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = . = .

 

[Jay]

 

I stood bewildered by what just happened. Did I say it wrong? Did I come out too wrong? I walked over to where the speaker was; I unplugged iPod then headed back to where Soomi was sitting down. I still don't understand what happened to her when I came in the room. Of course I didn't have time to ask because of my stupidity but I hope she's alright.

 

I was about to stand up when I heard the door open. I looked up to see Taecyeon standing by it. He smiled at me then I smiled back. I stayed seated and waited for him to come to me. As soon as he reached me he handed me a bag. I opened the bag and saw letters inside it; I'm guessing Nichkhun talked to him.

 

“I don't know how it was possible but I fell deeply in love with her. I was running away from fans that day, down at the subway then while I was turning into a corner I bumped into a billboard and there she was smiling. Who would have thought I would fall in love with a billboard?” he started.

 

“I remember that day. You came home with a big lump on you head then we asked what happened and you said you fell in love” I said remembering his dreamy face that day.

 

“I was as shocked as Nichkhun when she just passed away, I mean I love but I always knew it wasn't meant to be. Here are the letters she wrote to me and the letters I never sent to her anymore” he said while pointing at the bag.

 

“Why are you giving it to me?”

 

“Safe keeping, Yoona and I are getting in good terms now and I don't want her to be thinking that I'm holding onto Soomi. I want us to be good together, I don't want to hurt her” he continued.

 

“Alright, shall we go now? It's late, we should get a move on” I said and stood up.

 

. . . . . .

 

“HYUNG WAKE UP!!! HURRY UP AND GET READY!” Wooyoung yelled excitedly while banging on my door. I placed the pillow over my head blocking all the noises coming out from outside. Two minutes later the door started banging again.

 

“HYUNG!!! BALI!” he yelled again.

 

“ALRIGHT FAR OUT!” I yelled back getting out of bed. I quickly got out of bed and walked over to my closet. I took my baggy sweat pants and white T-shirt along with my towel then headed out for the shower.

 

Wooyoung was sitting down happily and excited while hugging our big teddy bear on the couch. I looked at the other guys and they all just smiled at me.

 

“What's wrong with him?” I asked Nichkhun.

 

“I don't know, maybe he woke up on the wrong side of the bed” he mumbled as he continue to brush his teeth. Suddenly someone started knocking at the door; since I was the closest I ran for it and opened it. I saw Eunhee smiling at me; I shut the door on her face again and ran back in.

 

“Who was it?” Chansung asked.

 

“Eunhee” I said and ran for the bathroom.

 

-

 

“You are rude” Eunhee said when I walked to the living room.

 

“Yeah well you're a ” I said with the biggest grin on my face. She rolled her eyes then continued talking to the boys. She was talking about our schedule today; she's smart enough to know that I don't want to talk to her. I stood by the door waiting for her little meeting to finish. Then suddenly someone started opening the door must be Lysel, she's the only one who opens the door without knocking.

 

Eunhee looked at me confused. I smirked at her just like I always do to the guys when I want to do something stupid. This is going to be such a battle. The door finally swung open, Lysel and her friend Jae Yeon was carrying shopping bags.

 

“YAH, are you just going to stand there?” She started. I flashed another evil smile at Eunhee and walked over to where Lysel was.

 

“Oh sorry LYSEL, I didn't mean to just stand there” I said while yelling Lysel's name.

 

“What's wrong with you?” she said while laughing.

 

“Nothing, come on in” I said as soon as she stepped inside the house her jaw dropped the same time as Eunhee's jaw dropped. Jae Yeon stepped inside confused.

 

“What she doing here?” Eunhee asked rudely.

 

“She cooks breakfast for us every morning” I said happily and wrapped my hands around Lysel's shoulder.

 

“That is about to change remember our deal Jaebeom” she reminded me.

 

“Yeah I do but you see Jae Yeon and Lysel will be leaving with us now” I said.

 

“WHAT?” Wooyoung said happily and excited causing Eunhee to boil in anger. She quickly stood up from where she was sitting and walked over to me. She stood right in front of me with her nose flaring.

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“I'm a designer here and she's going to a photographer and a designer here too, we talked to JYP about this yesterday and he was kind enough to let us live with the boys” Lysel said with so much confident. What the hell did Soomi do to her to make her so confident?

 

“Don't get too comfortable, you won't stay for long” Eunhee ended while stomping out of the dorm. Lysel and Junho started cracking up in unison they we all joined in the fun. Jae Yeon on the other hand had her eyes on someone else.

 

“Wooyoung, why don't you help Jae Yeon?” I suggested. Wooyoung skipped happily towards Jae Yeon and flashed one of his charming smiles.

 

“Gomawo Sunbae” Jae Yeon said. Wooyoung's face lit up just hearing Jae Yeon's voice.

 

“Jae Yeon, don't be too polite, call him Oppa” I said.

 

“Araso, Gomawo Wooyoung~Oppa” she said then bowed her head. Lysel then pulled her away introducing her to the boys. I stood next to the frozen Wooyoung and pushed him a little.

 

“Hyung!!!” he said happily. I looked at him with my eyebrow raised and his face formed the biggest grin.

 

“She said my name!” he whispered happily and skipped towards the kitchen. I smiled to myself. He's too love-struck, what a happy guy.