My Stalker

Ghost Love

 

Chapter 2: My Stalker

[Jay]

 

 

I was awaken by the ruckus that was going on outside. I got myself together and headed in the living room. The boys were all gathered in the middle of room playing Pictionary... again. I sighed to myself and headed for the kitchen and to my surprise I saw my best friend standing in front of the stove with her pink apron, cooking happily again for the boys.

 

“Morning” I greeted and she jumped almost burning herself.

 

“OH MY GOSH ARE YOU OKAY?” I asked in panic while I pulled her away from the stove. She whacked me across the head; she looked at me and started laughing.

 

“What was that for?” I asked while I caress my head.

 

“That's for scaring me and for waking up late. You forgot about our day out again, didn't you?” she replied while flipping bacon she was cooking. I leaned against the wall just watching her, I completely forgot about our day out today.

 

“Don't make up an excuse. Go get yourself ready before I whack you again” she said and smiled at me.

 

I headed back to the living room and the boys were still screaming while they guess, I walked over to them and started hitting them one by one.

 

“WAE?!” they said in unison.

 

“Why must you always make Lysel cook your breakfast?”

 

“Hyung she offered” Wooyoung said while pouting his lips.

 

“I don't care, get off your lazy asses and help my best friend cook. HURRY UP!” and with that all the boys were of their feet and was walking towards the kitchen.

 

I'm Jay Park or Jaebeom as most people would call me. I'm the leader of a very popular boy band called 2PM but we're not like any of those ordinary boy bands out there, we were more of the beastly type of boys. 2PM consist of 7 members; me, being the oldest, Jay Park followed by Junsu, he is the coolest out of all of us. Then there's Nichkhun, he's the cutest out of all of us, even when he's asleep the Noona's can't resist. Taecyeon, the guy who tries to act so cute but can never be because he's a giant and he has a lot of teeth... no offence. Wooyoung will also be the cutest in the group but also he complains a lot but he loves me too much and vice versa. Junho, the oblivious one out of all of us, he takes our activities too seriously. Last but not least, Chansung, the youngest out of all of us. He's a quiet kid and a shy one.

 

I have a best friend named Lyselmae Latienza; we've been best friends ever since we were in primary school. We started being best friends when I saved her from bullies from school and she saw me as like her superman. She has been there for me for all my life and I love her for it. When my mum told me to audition for JYP, Lysel was the one cheering me on and when I got accepted she was still the one next to me. When I moved to Korea so did she, her parents trust me enough to take care of her, she ended up being a designer at a company so she's making a living here in Korea too. One thing you all should know about my best friend, she's in love with Junho ever since she first laid eyes on him.

 

“YAH JAY PARK, are you just going to day dream there? We have to go soon!” Lysel reminded me. I rolled my eyes and walked to my room to get ready.

 

. . . . . .

 

“You know Jay you are so lucky you are my best friend” Lysel said as she links her arm with mine. We were walking down the street and no one seems to notice that it's me Jaebeom but I guess I'm not surprise because Nichkhun's not with us.

 

“Yeah I really am, aye?” I replied.

 

“Where's your head at Jay?” she asked as she pulled me to a stop. She looked at me and I looked back.

 

“I was just thinking about this girl” I replied. Her eyes shifted from being almost chink to almost as big as a balloon, okay exaggeration but it's like that.

 

“WHAT GIRL?!” she screamed while tugging onto my shirt. I didn't know if she was excited or she was angry because I was thinking about a girl and she didn't know about it.

 

“I don't know exactly but she just scared me last night”

 

“Scared you?”

 

“She asked me if I could see her” I said and then Lysel started laughing.

 

“Are you on drugs?” she asked seriously.

 

“No but seriously that's what she asked me, it really was creepy. But anyway don't worry about that now, what about you? How's the Junho hunt going?” she linked her arm with mine again and we started walking down the street again.

 

“Still the same, you know sometimes I wonder why do I still hunt!” she said and sighed.

 

I hated it whenever she was like this, you know the whole I'm-so-hurt scenario – I just can't take it. I offered my help so many times but she never takes it, she was afraid of the answers.

 

“Hmm, well where are we off to today?”

 

“Just the park, since you're late again” she replied and started pulling me faster to the park.

 

. . . . .

 

The park was always empty on weekdays which was a good thing because I wouldn't want to see little kids running around while I'm trying to have peace and quiet. Lysel was swinging herself lightly on the swing while I sit at the bottom of the slide.

 

“You know Jay, you really need a girlfriend” she suddenly blurted out.

 

“Uh-Yeah whatever you say” I replied and laid down on the slide.

 

I don't trust girls, well besides my mum and Lysel. I don't really want to get into a relationship, not that I've never been in a serious relationship before, I just can't have girls in my life right now.

 

“She's not coming back Jay, she's gone!” she continued.

 

“Lysel, don't start!” I demanded and walked away from her.

 

I didn't want to open up the wounds that I closed up a long time ago. I felt Lysel hugging me from behind while saying 'Sorry'.

 

“It's okay”

 

. . . . .

 

It started to rain so Lysel and I decided to head home earlier. I asked Junho and Junsu to take her home and the smile on her face was brilliant. I dried myself and headed out of the dorm to go to the practice room. Here I am again, in the empty practice room. Wondering what could have been and what should have been. I turned the radio on and played another b-boy song. Dancing helps me forget about a horrible day in my past, a past I really don't want to open up again.

 

I was mid-way with my steps when I heard the same squeal as I did last night. I ran to the door and saw her standing by the door again. She was beautiful I have to admit, she was glowing and I don't even know why.

 

“What are you doing here again? Didn't I tell you not to disturb?”

 

“You really do can see me” she replied and smiled.

 

Her smile reminded me of someone I use to know and it sort of hit my heart.

 

“Stop smiling, you look like an idiot!” I said coldly.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“Nothing just passing by!” she replied.

 

“Are you my stalker?!” I asked annoyed. She just looked at me with one eyebrow raised and said;

 

“Yes you could say that” she said and started walking away from me. I blinked for one micro second and she was already gone. I scratched my head and headed back to my dancing – great another stalker.