Kissing you softly ~

Exo Detention
All was quiet ; the only sound that could be heard was Chen's quick,short breaths as he snuggled closer into your shoulder,sobbing a little.You turned your face to look at him.His nose was covered in blood and his eyes weak.You held him around the waist as you attemped to lift him to medical room.
He hopped along at your side,he appeared to have a happy smile on his face.Typical Chen,always happy.He groaned a little as you placed him on the medical bed followed by an awkward laugh.You shook your head smiling a little as you searched the room for bandages and antiseptic.As you searched you heard the faint noise of singing.You glance ovet at Chen,he was lying down on the bed,looking at the ceiling,gently singing a little rendition of Justin Bieber's Baby.You giggled a little then returned to looking through the cupboards.
Finally you found the first aid kit and splaced yourself on the end of the bed net to Chen.You gently picked up his ankle and placed it on your leg and examined the cuts closely.
 
"Hmm I think it needs to be amputated" You said
 
His eyes grew wide and his mouth was shaped like a zero *0*
 
"Yahh no but but.." He said,panicking
 
"I'm joking you..Pabo!" You laugh "Who's troll now!"
 
"Yahh,seriously,I was scared." He sulked
 
You cleaned up the cuts and started to wipe away the blood on his face.He flinched a little but pretended to feel no pain.
He began to gaze into your eyes making you weak,at first you tried to avoid his gaze but that obviously failed.His eyes were just so perfect,they sparkled and smiled back at you and you feel your insides turning to jelly.
He leaned in.His lips centimetres from yours. 
 
"Kiss me then!" He said biting his lip befre pressing them against yours.He kiss was so soft and gentle.He smiled into it and you could feel his giggles against your mouth.This made you giggle too.His hand combed through your hair and you held him closer by pulling on his jumper.The kiss went as quickly as it came.He pulled away and smiled.
 
"You kiss well" He said.You blushed a deeo maroon.He was being so adorable.Just then the school nurse came in and told you to leave due to some first year cming in throwing up everywhere.EW..
 
You realised that you had to go to class otherwise you would get killed by not only your parents but the teachers too.You strolled out the door and headed down the corridor only to be stopped by someon tapping you on the shoulder.Chen again.
 
"Yahh why did you not say goodbye?!" He said poking your side.
 
"Ahh sorry,Goodbye then!" You smiled
 
He hugged you tightly "Goodbye Joyoung,See you later!" He said waving as he walked down the corridor.Smack.He head butted a pole,he was too busy looking at you to see where he was going. "Oopa! I'm okay!" He called out stumbling around.You laughed and turned to walk to your class, a smile plastered on your face.
 
You entered your maths class and took your seat at the back.You began to get your stationary out of the bag when you were interrupted by "phsssttt".'What in the world?' You thought.You carried on before getting a sharp jab in the back.
 
"Yahh!" You screamed.The class stared at you and shook their heads before returning to their work. "Sorry" You whispered to every before biting your lip and looking down the textbook.You twisted round to see a giggling D.O and Baekhyun
 
"What?" You said with slightly annoyed tone.
 
"I don't understand it!" a cute looking D.O explained pointing at his worksheet and flicking his hair away from his eyes.
 
"Well how do you except me to know whe I only came in 5 seconds ago?!" You scoffed.
 
"I just thought maybe you know would!" Said D.O sighing and turning to look out the window in a bored looking fashion.
 
"Hey Joyoung where were you anyway?" Baekhyun questioned leaning in closely as if he was inspecting your every move.
 
"Um" You blushed,shuffling in your chair a little "I was helping Chen" You gulped
 
"Hmm you're acting suspiciously" He said eyeing you down before leaning back in his chair mirroring D.O.
 
You quickly turned before he could question your further.Phew.At least they didn't know about the Chen thing.The lesson was long and boring and you soon found yourself wanting to fall asleep.You began to close your eyes.Hmm sleep.Only to be woken by that same jabbing in your back.
 
"What the hell you two! I'm trying to sleep!" You shouted.They laughed harder and started kicking the back of your chair.
 
"We don't get it!!" Baekhyun wined in an aegyo tone.
 
"It's too hard,aishh!" Moaned D.O 
 
"Will you two shut up the hell up so I can do my work?" You said rather blatantly,sighing,
 
They both stuck their tongues out at you and rolled their eyes.Luckily they stop.But unluckily for you,they decided sing instead.
 
Irheobeorin chae 
Oemyeonghaneun geot gata
Chameul subakke eobseo
Nuneul gamjiman~
 
Your ear drums practically burst at the sound of D.O'S high note.OW!
 
"I bet I can sing higher!" Shouted Baekhyun
 
He opened his lips to sing but was unterrupted by your hand over his mouth.
 
"Sing one more freaking song and I will not hesitate to rip both your heads off,got it!!" You smiled at them sarcastically.
 
"Ohh how nice of you!"D.O replied back at you,in the same sweet tone.
 
"That's okay!" You giggled even more sarcastically.
 
"Will you lot keep it down at the back!" Your teacher announced
 
"Blah blah blah" Baekhyun whispered to you in disapproval
 
The rest of the lesson was just continuous never ending boredom.You returned to your thoughts.Your lips parted as you thought about the kiss with Chen.It was good.
You almost forgot about Jimin until you sighed as you noticed his broad figure in the corridor waiting,leaning against the wall for you after the lesson.