Saturday morning ~

Exo Detention
You woke up and found yourself lying along the back seat of your car.You looked up to see Chanyeol at the steering wheel concentrating on the road ahead.You let out a little yawn.You saw him look up to the mirror.
 
"Ohh hi,how did you sleep?" He smiled.
 
"Hmm how long did I sleep for?" You said sitting up.
 
"Well it's 9am now."
 
"9am?!" You screamed
 
"Yes so what's the problem it's Saturday" He said.
 
"I have a Saturday job!" You yelled quickly looking in the mirror to readjust your hair "Ohh my god I look awful"
 
"No you don't,you always look amazing" He sighed and pulled the car over before his shoulder to face you.Do you want me to take you to your workplace?" 
 
"Yes please if you could." You said nodding and attempting to pull your shoes back on.
 
"Okay" He said biting his lip. "But first you have to tell me what happened before I found you"
 
Your heart sank.You had forgotten about Jimin.You sighed after thinking over.
 
"Umm Jimin wanted me to come and pick him up from a club because he was too drunk to drive" You mumbled
 
"And?" Chanyeol said wide eyed.
 
"And I found him on the floor of the club and things got out of hand and he opened up about everything" You continued as sadness crept over you again.Chanyeol just sat there and took it all in. 
 
"He came out about him and Minhyun" You said biting your nails as the tears fell once more.Chanyeol just leant his back on his chair and shut his eyes uttering "I knew it,I hate that stupid bastard"
 
"I can walk to work" You sobbed as you got up and opened the car door to leave "Just drop my car back later"
 
You felt a grip around your wrist as you walked down the road.
 
"You are not going everywhere in this state" Chanyeol said sternly.
 
"I need to go to work otherwise I might get fired" You yelled at him before attempting to carry on walking.His hand wrapped around yours and he walked ahead  of you pulling you along.
 
"Hey what are you doing?" You whined as he dragged through.He didn't say anything.
 
You ended up outside the coffee shop you worked in.Chanyeol dragged you through the door.Gasps erupted from everyone inside.
 
"Omo it's Chanyeol oppa!" Said several girls situated at  a table.He strolled straight up to the counter not letting your hand leave his. 
 
"Excuse me Miss but may I speak to the shop owner?" He asked your friend and colleague,Yunni.She gasped a little at his presence before bowing and walking off to find your boss.
 
"Chanyeol!" You moaned "This is not helping!" He still continued to ignore you.You huffed.
 
"Chanyeol oppa saranghaeyo" A girl said tapping him on the shoulder.She then looked at you and down to your hand,still being held tightly by his.She sighed."Oppa" she whined to him "Who is this girl."
 
"My friend" He said before turning back to the counter to wait for Yunni to return.
 
"I think you mean girlfriend!" She yelled before frowning at you.
 
"No I'm not his girlfriend!" You yelled back at her desperately trying to release your hand from his grasp.
 
"I don't belive you !" She said.Chanyeol turned to her and stared "Don't you dare call her !" 
 
The girl turned red with embarrassment and swiftly left.
 
You looked back up at Chanyeol and weakly smiled letting him know how much appreciated.His gaze was still on the door leading to your boss office. Yunni returned followed by your boss.You bowed as he entered.
 
"Here is the boss" Yunni bowed before turning back to her position behind the counter and flashing a quick smile at you.
 
"Joyoung is unfit to work today" Chanyeol said.
 
"Why?" Questioned your boss.You turned red with embarassment.
 
"She's been under a lot of strain recently and she needs rest."
 
Your boss look at you sighed. "You may have today off but be hre all the more early next week." He said pointing at you.
 
"I promise thank you" You bowed.Many people were staring at you and Chanyeol and you felt paranoid at their whispering.
 
Girls were staring you down and you soon found yourself trying to hide behind Chanyeol's tall frame.Chanyeol then thanked to your boss before pulling you to the exit. 
 
"Bye joyoung"Yunni called,you didn't have time to reply because Chanyeol insisted on leaving.
 
He breathed in the air and sighed before whizzing off again with you trailing behind.You had enough of his behaviour.
 
"Yahh!" You shouted right in the middle of the busy street gaining you stares."Shut up" He said turning to you and covering your mouth. "Do you want loads of fans to catch onto the fact that I'm holding your hands?" He laughed pulling his hand away from your mouth and pretending to wide your drool on his jacket in disgust.
 
"No" You pouted "I just don't like being gragged around and told what to do"
 
"Well that's life,sometimes you have to be less selfish" He giggled holding your hand once more. "Now shut up and let's go"
 
"Where?"
 
"Your apartment you "
 
"I can drive on my own"
 
"Who's gonna care for you when you get there though" He said.
 
"Care for me?" You questioned with confusion.You really didn't need any care from anyone.
 
"Aishh" Chanyeol sighed looking around "I'm not letting you to stay alone in your apartment feeling sorry for yourself okay so just do as I say and be quiet for once in your life" He said resting his forehead on yours.You blushed at the sudden touch looked down at the ground.You both walked to the car and he opened the door for you.You plopped downon the passenger seat as Chanyeol made his way to the driver's seat.
 
"I could drive you know" You said.He laughed.
 
"I'm the better driver" He smirked.
 
"Really? You said with sarcasm.
 
"Yes" He said before kissing you on the cheek,smirking and turning to the front to the start the car.
 
'Ahhh why didi you keep blushing' You thought as you covered your face with your hands,hiding from Chanyeol.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello guys! redlipstick93 here . 
So how this chapter? I know it's freaking bored ://
But by the way thanks for reading ^^ sorry for any typos and mistakes ^O^
I hope you will drop some comments and upvote ! :D