Your Saviour

Exo Detention
"Mr.Kwang if you would just hear me out,I was the victim in all this so I should not be one of the punished one!" You said raising your voice and stamping your feet with anger.
You were not usually one for getting mad but being blamed for something you didn't do whilst Mr Smug Face,Jongin,over there was staring you down was not something you took very lightly too.
 
"As you can see,sir,this is an example of troubled student" Said Kai as he waltzed over to you and casually draped his arms over your shoulder causing you to shudder.You turned to look at him and he just stood their smiling and then bopped you on the head
 
"It's time to use your indoor voice now Joyoung dongsaeng" He continued as he held your arms and teased you like a child.
 
"What is that supposed to mean! I'm not troubled you just piss me off!" 
 
"Joyoung sshi don't use that language!" Yelled Mr.Kwang.reminding you of his presence.
 
"Sorry..but it's Jongin!" You said moving your arms in the direction of the lazy Kai who had returned to his seat and was just sit there in his own little world.In annoyance you stormed over to Kai and leaned over so you were level with his eyes.
 
"I am only younger than you by a month so call me dongsaeng one more time and I swear I will shove a stick so far up your-"
 
"Yes,Joyoung,I think that's wuite enough !" Mr Kwang shouted standing up to rest himself on the frong of his desk. 
 
"I think you two need to learn some manners!" He said sternly leaning forward as he looked from you to Kai.Kai just sat their leaning back with his usual casual attitude,his eyes ficed on the corner of a table trying to avoid Mr.Kwang's glare.This made you turn red with anger and clench your fists.
Why was he so annoyingly clam whilst you were panicking about what your parents were going to thing?
 
"And seeing as you were not the only two involved we shall also take the appropriate actions against the other eleven too" Mr.Kwang rattled on. 
 
"You must return to lessons now and I will notify you on what I have decided to do with you" He said
 
At this Kai jumped up ran his finger through his hair,winked and then headed straight out the door,angering you even further.You grabbedyour bag ang flung it over your shoulder as you made your way to the door frowning slightly at how crap your day had been.Little did you know it was about to get worse.
 
"Yahh!" You heard someone yell from behind you. You ignored them and try to focus on what you had next lesson,was it chemistry or physics? You turned to walk down the corridor to the science department but before you knew it you were rammed into the nearest locker.Ouch.His arms blocked your escape and he leaned in close.His heated breath hitting you in the face.
You looked up and saw the face to the voice.
 
"Yahh!! I was talking to you!" Suho said his eyes dark and his lips centimetres from yours.
 
"You are the one responsible for us being punished!" He said pushing you further back into a locker causing you to release a painful groan. 
 
"I just spoke to Mr.Kwang and he said he's thinking of keeping us after school..Every flamin day!"He shouted as he grabbed your hair in his tensed up hands and flung you powerless body to the hard tiled floor.You tried getting up only to find yourself getting kicked back down by Suho.
 
"What about our schedule huh?" He said, you could see the anger in his eyes as his structure towered over you.
 
"I...I..." You whimpered 
 
"Shut up, you have no idea what it's like to be an idol, you are just some..fangirl!" He said caxkling under his breath then gritting his teeth.
 
"Yahh! I'm not a fangirl ! " You yelled as you rubbed the side of your arm that had come into contact with the hard ground. you tried standing up only to find that your legs collapsed from under you again.Why am I so weak? You thought,your fringe fell over your eyes and you could only just about make out the crouching figure that was Joonmyun,laughing in front of you.
 
"Well whatever you're a fan of,you're pathetic" He said pushing you over further,forcing your head to collide with a wall
 
"Some people have authority and some of us don't" He said looking down on you and crossing his arms.
He bent down and got closer to you face.You shuffled awa,scared of what his next actions might be.
"Unfortunately for you, you don't" He whispered into your ear before pulling away giving you one last glare and kicking you repeatedly in the ribs.He spat on you, stood up and turned ,to continue his walk up the corridor.
 
Tears started forming in your eyes as you grabbed your side.
 
"Ha look at her what an idiot" at this pulled your heavy head upwards to see one class staring out the window at you,smirking and laughing,
 
"Suho sorted her out." They said with their faces pressed up to the glass before they lost interest and turned away.The tears began to fall.You felt like .You just lay in the corridor with your backed pushed up to the wall and sobbed silently into your jumper. 
 
You could hear footsteps approaching but you didn't care.
 
"Excuse me, miss" Said an angelic voice
 
"Are you okay ?" You looked up and saw that the same boy that had took shelter under the same food table as you,was smiling and holding your hands in his giving you reassurance.
 
"Let's fix you" He said,the melody his voice made was ringing through your head,you looked at him as he was gazing into your eyes,making you melt.He then wrapped his smooth arms around yourwaist and lifted you up , his body was warm and cosy and you found comfort in the softness of his jumper you draped your arms around his neck in defeat and just lay your head on his shoulder as he carried you off to the medical room.