Kill the moment why don't you

Exo Detention
You must have fallen asleep because you woke up to find yourself lying on a bed staring at the medical room ceiling with posters about how to stay healthy.You tilted your head to the side and saw 'your saviour' was tidying away a first aid kit. What is his name?
You coughed slightly to try get his attention,you blushed a bit as he turned to face you,his eyes lit up as they landed on you and he stopped what he was doing to come and sit beside you
 
"How are you feeling?" He said eye smiling down at you.Wow he was cute."So cute" You said. Oops word vomit. You quickly pulled your hand over your mouth and gasped.He smiled and looked down and a shade of pink spread across his face. Was he blushing? 
 
"Umm what I meant to say was that I'm fine" You said nervously
 
"That's good to hear" He said lifting his head and revealing his deep rich eyes.
 
"Sorry about the whole cute thing" You explained ,bitting your lower lip
 
"Ahh no..it's okay..I was thinking the same too" He said rtailing off.
 
"Huh?" You said,your eyes wide.
 
"You're kinda cute too" He said with slight gigle making you blush like crazy
 
"Oh" You said lost in thought
 
"Yah what am I doing,you don't even know my name" He said frowning
 
"Yes I don't but I want to!" You said sitting ha up and hanging your legs over the side of the bed ,miroring him
 
"I'm Park Ji Min"
 
"Umm I'm Park Jo Young"
 
"That's a pretty name" He said scratching the side of his head.
 
There was an awkward silence.You just sat there next to him holding your hands on your lap and fiddling with a lose cord on your jumper,he sat there with his head down and bitting his lips.You tried to focus on something else,so you averted your gaze to a blossom tree outside.This petals danced in the wind and glistened in the sun before they floated happily down on the ground
This made you smile.You felt something touch your cheek.It was warm and squishy.A pair of lips! You quickly turned and saw a blushing Jimin.His usual smiling eyes were now wide with embarrassment.He gulped,then sttod up causing the bed you were sitting on to rise,bowed politely and said sorry before turning to head out the door.Before you knew it you ran after him and grabbed his wrist before he could leave.
Butterflies seemed to be whizzing around in your stomach but you ignored them and sttod on your toes so you could reach up and plant a sweet kiss on his soft cheek.Before you could pull away again,he held the back of you head in his hand and rested his forehesd against yours.You could feel his short breath on your face.
 
"Joyoung!" Said a voice from behind you
 
Jimin pulled away,his fringe brushing against your head,he briefly smiled before saying goodbye then he walked away.Aishh
 
"Joyoung shhi,I'm talking to you" the voice got louder as it approached you.You recognized the tone.Kai.
 
"Yahh! You ruined a special moment!" You screamed at him and flip your head about in anger.
 
"I was just checking if you were okay,god! take a chill pill dongsaeng" Said Kai,sarcastically grinning at you.
 
Did he just call you dongsaeng again!You flinched this and turned bright red.But before you could rage at him.Jongin pulled his hands out from his pockets and held them up to the side of his head like he was some sort of criminal,he then smirked before running down the corridor as far awat as possible from you.Before he passed the corner he stopped and turned to face you again.
 
"Yahh! Dongsaeng!" He shouted,he then legged it in order to avoid being in the firingline of your glare
 
"I hate that boy! You yelled to yourself. "My life is not supposed to be like a freaking KDRAMA!"