Let's get ready

Exo Detention

You knew having Exo staying with you was a dangerous idea, but seeing as those 12 idiots had refused to return to their dorm, you had to offer them a home. You sighed as you cleared up the dishes, they boys never wanted to clean so you had turned into their slave when it came to washing. You heavily dragged your tired feet towards the washing machine and bagged up the piles of washing. This wasn’t your idea of fun.
“Yah, Joyoung~ah where’s my white shirt?” You heard a voice call. You turned your head up to greet Luhan. He had a towel around his waist and his hair dripped with water from his recent shower. You took in the heavenly sight before Luhan broke your fantasy “Uh, so do you have my shirt?” He giggled. “Oh yes sorry” you blushed before getting up and going to find the clean shirt for him. He followed you around like a little puppy and you tried to hide the fact that he was extremely distracting with just a towel on. You found the shirt and passed it to him with a smile. He bowed and took the shirt before scurrying off to get change.


You had no sooner than knelt down to sort the washing again when a tall figure stood in fornt of you. You travelled your eyes
upwards to see yet another member of Exo. “Have you seen my tie?” Tao asked you, biting his lip. You had to admit it was
rather cute but you were a little annoyed at how he had lost his tie yet again. “It’s hanging up in the cupboard” you said as you
walked him over to the cupboard yourself. He said thank you and you turned to leave the room but felt a hand on your
shoulder.


“Joyoung~ah” Tao smiled, his eyes in crescent shapes. “I can’t tie my tie”


“Are you serious!?” you laughed. Tao blushed and looked down with a shy smile. “Okay fine, I’ll help” you gave in.


“Thanks, you’re the best” He spoke as you wrapped the tie around his neck and began to knot it correctly. You could feel his
nervous breath on your face.


“There’s no need to be nervous” you smiled up at him.


“B-but what if th-they don’t like m-me” he stuttered with a pout

.
“It’s your own family, of course they’ll like you” you laughed “Pabo”


He lightened up a bit at this.
Exo were currently preparing to meet their family after about a year of not seeing them. They had all arranged to meet at a fancy hotel in central Gangnam and you were going to be dragged along too. You had never met their families before apart from that one time you went round Kyungsoo’s to study.


After you had finished awkwardly helping Tao you decided to ditch the laundry work and get ready. You found your best dress and pulled it on as quickly as you could; afraid that another lost Exo member would walk in by accident. You finally sat in front of your mirror and pouted as you decided what make-up to wear. You grinned as you remembered the new eyeliner you had purchased earlier. You opened your make-up bag to find it not in there. You raised an eyebrow and frantically searched through every make-up container you owned. Nothing.


“Ow!” a shout echoed through your apartment.


You sighed again (you seemed to be sighing a lot lately) and waddled into the room the sound had escaped from. You
crouched over with laughter as you saw a sad looking Baekhyun, clutching his eye and sniffing. You sat next to him on the bed only to feel something get sat on. Your eyeliner.


“Excuse me Mr” you said holding out the eyeliner in front of his good eye “this is mine”


“I’m sorry but it looked really cool and I wanted to try it” he pouted and lay his head on your shoulder “but I accidently
jabbed it in my eye”


You giggled at his cuteness and gave him a forgiving hug. “I’ll get you an ice patch” you smiled and left to get one. You returned with it and Baekhyun let out a happy sigh as he held it over his red eye. “Serves you right for stealing my stuff” you smirked. Baekhyun smiled guiltily as you exited to finally get ready. You only had 5 minutes now thanks to the interruptions and you plastered on your make-up in record time. You heard Suho call out for you to hurry up and you legged it out of your room to the awaiting car. Time to meet the family.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This story will come to an end soon and there shall be optional endings for each memeber so you'll end up with your bias ^^ hohoho and maybe even a no bias ending only friendship, if you can't choose xD hope you like the update xxx