Revenge ~

Exo Detention
Nado Lovey Lovey Dovey na uh uh uh 
Lovey Lovey na uh uh uh 
 
Your eyes opened.You groaned.Your ringtone blared out louder that ever before.Who on earth was calling you at 3 in the morning?! The number was unknown and you sighed as you pressed the answer button.
 
"Yeobeoseyo"
 
"Hey Baby" the voice said.
 
"What! Is that you Jimin?
"
"Hey,what are you shouting for girl?"
 
Don't 'girl' me"
 
"Shhh you're talking too loud"
 
"Are you drunk?" You sighed leaning back on your bed with your hand on your forehead.
 
"I don't know what are you talking about" He slurred.You could barely hear him over the sound of heavy bass club music.
 
"Whhy are you calling me?" You questioned with slight annoyance to your voice.
 
"Ohh um well apprently I can't drive home according to the police,don't know why.what did I do?"
 
"You're so dumb you don't even know when your pissed well done" You said sarcastically "Fine I'll come and get you,where are you?"
 
"Umm he groaned "I think I'mnear that big tower thing"
 
"You mean Namsan?" You sighed
 
"Um yeah whatever" He mumbled
 
You hang up then got up and shoved on a jacket and tied your hair up.You were annoyed at the fact he had changed.You remembered that night in the past when he called you at 3am scared of the storm outside,he used to be such a cutie but now you were driving down Namsan trying to find his drunken messy self.You stopped at each club and quickly look round.
Some people  looked at you and drunken guys shouted pick-up lines from the floor.This is why you hated clubs.Third club in,you scanned the floor only to look up and see Mr Wu Fan surrounded by a bunch of,tight dress wearing,girls. 
 
"Ahh Joyoung come to join me?" He smirked with his arms slung around 4 girls.
 
"Hmm shame" He pouted, the other girls sniggered and you just fake laughed then attemped to storm off.
 
"Hey where are you going ?" He yelled
 
You turned.He did not just say that. "You have no respect for girls and then you wonder why you can only pick up "You said flaying your arms around,gesturing to the other girls.
 
He laughed "You think I can't get girls?"
 
You mumbled.He did sure get a lot of female attention.
 
"Didn't think so ."He stated
 
That's it he had aggravated you enough.Without thinking you stepped forward and slapped him hard acroos the face.Your handd stung and you could hear the gasps coming from people surrounding you.He turned back to face you,his hand holding onto where you hand had impacted.His cheek was red and his eyes wide with astonishment.The realization of what you did came over you and you felt proud.Yes.You had finally got even with him.You bowed smugly and receded to the exit with a smile plastered on your face.
 
"Awww this girl aishh!" You heard him yell loudly.
 
This satisfied you even more and you let out a huge laugh in the middle of the street.Perhaps trying to find drunken Jimin had its bonus.