A shift in emotion

Exo Detention
The following day at school went by just as quickly as the last and you soon found yourself on the fimiliar route to the detention room.
 
"Joyoung,jagiya!" Said a sweet voice from behind you.You turned to see Jimin beaming back at you.
 
"Sorry but I can't walk you home this evening because I have a partnered science project to do" As he said this a girl walked out from behind him,not just any girl but the girl who had threatened you in the food hall the day of the fight.
 
"Hey long time no see,yeah chingu!" She said in a cutie voice.
 
"I'm Jimin oppas partner!" She squeaked,hugging you tightly and squishing your cheeks making you glare at her in disbelief.
 
"N'awww she's so adorable look how smaal she is!" She continued,poking you in the stomach.She had a wide grin slapped on her face and had obviously gone all out on her outfit.
 
She was wearing the shortest black body con dress you had ever seen and curled her hair slightly.She grabbed on to Jimin's arm and dragged him away,giggling at everything he was saying.You could feel the enger and jealousy building up inside you noticed that there was a not on the teachers desk:
'Sorry but I can no longer supervise over you as I have other prorities.Please behave well and I expect an essay of your version of events and an apology leter completed by the time your detention period has finished.Thank you.'
You were just about to place it back down whena hand ripped it out of yours.
 
"Yahh!Joyoung! Who is that boy!" Kris said,his forehead creased with lines.
 
"What boy?" You replied laughing
 
"The one.." He said scoffing "That one that you are dating!"
 
"Why do you need to know?" You whispered avoiding his glare and ducking under his arm to get past.
 
Kris was to fast though and slammed his strong hands on the desk behind you leaving you nowhere to hide and trapped in front of Kris.He pressed his body closer to yours
 
"I said whi he is?!" He growled,looking you straight in the eye.You could see the veins on his head and the pain in his eyes.What was he doing?
 
"He's called Jimin and he's none of your business!" You frowned and pushed him aside.He gave in and let you pass but not before yelling a loud 'AISHHH'.What was up with exo today! Earlier D.O had watched as you walked to lessons with Jimin and Xiumin and Luhan had looked sad all through class.Baekhyun even appeared to be down when you glanced at him in the common room.
You sat at the back on that little chair by the window and shoved in your earphones.That soothing voice of KWill filled your ears and you smiled slightly at how beautiful the blossom tree was looking.Peace at last.
Your moment was intruded by someone ripping out your earphones.
 
"Joyoung sshi.what is that boy to you? Why do you like him?" Sehun said angrilu but  pouting slightly.What.You looked at him sarcastically and tried to put your earphones back in but Sehun grabbed your wrist and pulled your closer to him.His heart was beating fast and he looked down to you.
 
"Please tell me" He whimpered as he took a seat next to your.You looked at him,he leant over his hands running through his hair and his head turned slightly to face yours.However his expression suprised you the most,he appeared to be sad.The ususal poker face Sehun was sad.Sad because you had a boyfriend.What was happening?!