I like spending time with you ~~

Exo Detention
"I'm going to make you something to eat." Chanyeol said rushing into your apartment and searching through the cupboards with his concentration face.
 
"It's really not necessary" You said shuffling your feet and hovering around the island in the kitchen.
 
"Stop talking and go sit down.You need a rest !" He said arms crossed and pouting at you.
 
"But I'm fine!" You moaned swinging your arms about.
 
Chanyeol came up to you and placed his palm on your forehead,pushing you against the island slightly.You bushed at the contact and coughed.
 
"You are hot" He said removing his hand frowning.
 
"Yes I know I'm pretty damn hot." You said with your tongue out,taking opportunity to annoy him.He sarcastically laughed and gave you a death glare.
 
Dagachi won ppappappappa ppappappappa
Nalttra tu ppappappappa ppappappappa
Sorichyeo ho ho ttwieonbwa kung kung Nalttara hae hae
 
Chanyeol went bright red before reaching in his pocket to find his phone.
 
"Is that your ringtone?!" You laughed out loud.He stuck his tongue out at you before taking the call.He said a few things before hanging up then sighing.
 
"That was Luhan,he wants me to help him practise so I can't hang around long" 
 
"That's fine"
 
"I'm going to all Sehun to come and look after you"
 
"No" You yelled lunging for his phone before he could type in the number.He fell backwards and you soon found yourself top of him on the kitchen floor.Oops.Chanyeol looked up at you with eyes wide.
 
"I'm fine I don't need looking after" You said before getting off of him.
 
"I-um-I want-you to-uh be-okay-yeah" He said running his fingers through his hair,sounding flustered.
 
"You what?"
 
"You need time to heal your broken heart" He said shuffling up next to you as you both leant back onto the wall.You sighed and frowned.
 
"I promise I am okay" You said gritting your teeth slightly.
 
"I don't think you are"
 
You gulped and tried to stop the tears from falling but by now you didn't care and you just let it all out.
 
"My heart hurts omo why does it hurt so bad!" You cried in snuffles into Chanyeol's neck.He was taken aback by your sudden outburst and just awkwardly sat there wondering what to do.His arms lay by side and he attemped to wrap them around you but the nerves got the better of him.So he just sat there nodding in agreement to all you were saying.
 
"I HATE HIM!" You cried over and over.After what seemed like eternity you stopped crying and Chanyeol sighed,relieved that the awkwardness was over.
 
"I think you do need Sehun" He said with a blush still on his face.You giggled at his adorableness as he fumbled around for his phone.Within 5 minutes plans had been made for Sehun to spend the afternoon with you.
 
"Joyoung,I will be gonefor about an hour before Sehun arrives,please be safe on your own." Chanyeol said putting on your favourite box set and throwing a pile of cushion and blankets at you.
 
"Don't forget my plushies!" You said
 
"Get them yourself." He laughed.
"Please!" You said using all your aegyo.Chanyeol blushed and gulped a little.You made him weak sometimes.
 
"Fine" He sighed before stomping into your room and returning with at least 15 plushies in his arms.He pelted them at you and you ran around chasing him wiith a giant Totora toy.He screamed a bit as you ran around the apartment after him.You gave up and returned to the TV as it began to play your favourite show.Not long after ran out of breath Chanyeol appeared.He shook his head and sat next to you.
 
"I'm more interesting than this show." He whined trying to get your attention.You ignored him and continue to watch. 
 
"Joyoung ahh!" He continued.You ignored him further.
 
You felt a prodding in your side and turned to see Chanyeol staring at you.
 
"Stop I'm trying to watch" You said bluntly.
 
He knew you would act like this so he used a backup plan.He leaned forward and before you knew it he had planted a small kiss on your lips.You stared back at him.
 
"What?!" You blinked.He just smirked,got up and grabbed his bag.
 
"I'm going now,behave until Sehun gets here" he said pointing at you before walking to the door and slamming it behind him.You gazed at the door even he had left and narrowed your eyes.
 
"How dare you steal a kiss from me!" You screamed out loud whilst grabbing a cushion and hugging it tight.You huffed and walked over to your balcony.At least you had some time to yourself before trouble number two aka Sehun arrived.You watch the people walk by on the streets and you shut your eyes taking in the fresh air.This was the life.