Your first detention together ~

Exo Detention
You had received the memo that detention for you and exo was taking place after school today.Yay.The lessons that day went past too quickly , you dreaded the thought of having to spend an hour and half of your time this evening with the 12 boys you hated.The final bell went and your heart sank.You picked up your bag and packed away your books.Standing in front of you was Luhan with a twinkle in his eyes.
 
"What do you want?" You muttered under your breath
 
"I'm just waiting for you to pack up so we can walk to detention together!" He said too cutely for your liking
 
You made a small grunting sound then proceeded to exit the classroom.You tried walking fast so Luhan couldn't catch up but it seems he was faster that you. 
 
"Whats the rush?" He said questioning your walking speed.
 
You stopped in the corridor and turned to him.
 
"Just leave me alone you have caused enough trouble already!" You said shouting in his face
 
"Woahh this sn't my entire fault I barely even got involved!" He said with slight annoyance to his tone.He huffed under his breath and shook his head before turning on his heels walking to detention room.
 
You trailed in shortly atfer only to be met by a round of applause from 12 boys themselves.Yousarcastically laughed and then glared at them before finding a spot at the back of the class far away from them all.
 
"Yah,Joyoung jagiya,why don't you come and join us ,after all we are your boyfriends!" Tao said laughing.
 
The rest of exo were all laughing and Kai almost fell off his seat.
 
"In your dreams" You muttered.
 
You stared out the window watching all the other students heading home happily chatting with their friends while you were stuck in hell.Your view was distrupted by the teacher standing in the way
 
"Excuse me Joyoung but you are here to be punished not to day dream!" She said before walking to the front and sitting on the desk.She was quite young for a teacher,all the boys seemed to fancy her and at this very moment you could see Sehun with his mouth wide open staring at her .Why were they not told off! Kai had his phone out and was taking selcas with Chen whlist Tao and Kris were exchanging plushies.You shook you head before you returned back looking out the window.
 
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae 
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae 
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae 
mulleo seoji anheumyeon dachyeodo molla.
 
Exo's Growl broadcasted across the classroom,it was erupting from what appeared to be a phone,and you looked up and saw a rather embarassed looking teacher apologizing and leaving the room to answer a call.That's why she was being so soft on exo but so harsh on you! She was a fan of them!
Exo started laughing at this which annoyed you even more.
 
"N'awwww poor Joyoung she's feeling all left out" Baekhyun said as he up and pinched your cheeks.
 
"Get off me" You yelled pushing him away and sighing
 
"Joyoung you look cute when you're mad" Said Xiumin before coming up to you and jabbing you in the ribs
.
"Go away" Yu said rather bluntly
 
"Do aegyo for us!" Chen smiled
 
"No"
 
"Awww please!" Said Kai,runnning up to you and pulling a puppy dog face.
 
"I said no!" 
 
"You're no fun!" He pouted
 
The only exo members who hadn't annoyed you yet so far were D.O and Lay.That was about to change.Lay got up and bent over your deskas if examining you.
 
"Hmm you're weird" He said before erupting in laughter.
 
"Usually girls would freaking out if they were near us!" He said wide eyed.
 
"Is something wrong with you?.." He said narrowing hs eyes leaning in closer.You chose to ignore them
 
The only reason D.O hadn't made some comment was because his head was on the desk and he appeared to be deep in a sleep.
You gritted your teeth and got out a book to read.
Finally the teacher returned and dismissed you.You smiled a little and you ran out that room faster thank your legs could carry you and you tripped,falling on something soft.You heard groan and look down to see rather squished looking JiMin.Oops.
 
"Wow isn't this is a grat way to brak the ice" He said laughing.
 
"Ahh yeah " you said smiling. "sorry"
 
"No worries jagiya" He said entwining his finger with yours.
 
"J-Ja-Jagiya???" You said , mouth open wide
 
"Umm well only if you want " He said running his hands through his hair turning you to butter.
 
"Um well yes!" You shrieked.
 
He looked down at you and smile before planting a soft kiss in your forehead.
 
"I will take care of you I promise" Before you could reply his hands found their way around your waist and his lips were on yours.Wow.An actual boy was kissing you.And not just any boy, a cute one.You could feel him smile into the kiss before he pulled away and smiled.
 
"Hey let's go get some coffee." He chimed.You nodded and he offered to hold your bag before you two left the school hand in hand 
 
 
 
 
 
 
a/n ~ 
Okay I know that in terms of the love sode Exo are not in it much, but believe me it is yet to come.If their particular member of  Exo you want me to focus on in the next chapter please tell me :) 
Thanks for reading xoxo