Luhan the angel~

Exo Detention
That evening you lay on your bed cuddling your rilakkuma bear plushie close.That image of Sehun and the rest of exo looking sad haunted your mind along with that image of Jimin and that girl.You soon noticed that tears were starting to fall and you ended up falling asleep.However as you closed your eyes,the nightmares began.You kept turning over and moving about but the nightmare continued.Your eyes shot open and you stared at the ceiling and then made the decision to get some air.You slowly walked outside not caring about the fact that you were still in your pyjamas.
You shut the door behind you and you gasped as the cold outside air of the night slammed against your face.
You strolled down the sidewalk and looked up at the starru sky taking in its beauty.
You noticed that you were near the museum that you spent many a day in and decided to take your usual spot on one of the stairs by the entrance.You reminisced on the happy times you had spent there reading and smiled to yourself looking down at a lone ant walking along the crack in the concrete under your foot.
You heard a cough behind you and turned to see Luhan,his eyes shining in the moon light.You said a quiet hi before he tool a spot next to you.He smiled,realising you were in pyjamas.
 
"Wow you really bother to dress up nicely when you go out for the night don't you!" 
 
"Actually I'm not out clubbing I'm just getting some air" You replied very matter of factly.
 
"Lay was right you are weird!
 
"Shut up!" You said whacking him round the head with the back of your hand.
 
"Yahh I was joking!" He said eyes wide staring at you in disbelief.This made you giggle slightly.
 
"Wow,you have the cutest laugh" He said shuffling up closer.
 
"You're on your own you don't have to make fun of me,there is no one to impress" You said angrily before standing up and making your way down the road to home
 
You heard delicate footsteps behind you and felt a pair of warm arms wrap around you.Yo could feel his head resting on the back of your chest.
You turned and saw an out of breath Luhan gazing back at you.
 
"Why did ya run off?!" He asked "I just complemented you,usually girls like that!"
 
"You didn't compliment me,you said it to make fun of me!" You yelled at him,earning you few stares from members of the public standing outside the nightclubs.
 
"I didn't honestly!" He pleaded,holding your wrist in his hands.
 
"Just leave me alone!" You shouted at him over the sound of the nightclub music.
 
"Hey pretty lady is this man bothering you!" Slurred a man,who looked about 40 with a bear bottle in his hand.He swayed in front of you before grabbing your arm and pulling you closer.You could smell the alcohol under his breath as he spoke.
 
"Do you need someone to look after you?" He smirked.
 
"Yahh get off her!" Luhan yelled at him ,prying you out of the man's arms.
 
"Ha,why do you care?!" The man said laughing 
 
"Because...because,she's my girlfriend!" He gulped,pulling you into his chest
 
You rested your head on his soft t-shirt,you could smell his sweet and you felt sleepy.You closed eyes and just relished in the moment.It didn't last long because the man decided to try and get you back and grabbed you once more but luckily Luhan punched him in the jaw sending him flying across the tarmac before hugging you tight and whispering.
 
"Please don't scare me like that again.I swear if anything happens to you..I just..I don't know what I'd do". He then picked you up and walked you back to your house.He placed you carefully on the doorstep making sure you got inside safely.You felt his hand running through your hair as you gazed into his beautiful,angelic eyes.He broke the silence with a goodbye before he bowed and disappeared into the night.Your stomach felt weak.What was this feeling?