Suho's Confession

Exo Detention

Luckily Kris agreed to let sasaengs have an autograph as long as they went away afterwards and so they gladly took the offer before leaving you along. 
You were finally at peace and the only thing you had to do now was grit your teeth through another detention. Usually the detentions were fun but now they had hired a teacher to look over you. Not only that but he was really strick and had no tolerance for talking. You slowly walked down the corridor and you arrived in the detention room with a huff.

You saw a pile of books on your allocated desl and sighed at the sight. 4 books stacked high; Japanese Higher Level,Statistics Higher Grade and Korean Art through the Centuries. Looks like this detention session would't be as fun. You sat down and acknowledged the teacher and scanned around realising that the boys were yet to arrive. You looked over at their book filled deskd to see Lay's desk piled high with Korean Language text books.

You giggled at the thought of him struggling with Korean and pronuncing the words wrong before you looked up to see a smiling Chen he said hi to you which earned him a rrather stern look from your ner teacher. You pouted and looked down at the books. A note was placed on top.


'Please complete the text book questins on the sheets provided. I have all allocated you with the specific subjects you struggle with.' 
-Mr Lee

You frowned and opened the text books as Kai and D.O waddled in laughing. 


"QUIET!" Mr.Lee shouted. Kai and D.O's eyes grew wide and they proceeded to their seats. You noticed that Kai had the most amounts of books out of all of you on his table,practically every subjext he took was laid out in front of him. He let out a loud groan as he too read the note and MR.Lee sent him a glare.

One by one the other members arrived and took their seat with the same look of disapproval on their faces.

After about 20 minutes you began to get incredibly bored and you noticed Lay waving his hands and glaring you. You were scared to get caught so you mouthed "What?" He mouthed something back to you but you couldn't make ut out so he scribbled something down and handed it to you. You opened the crumbled up scrap of paper to see rushed Chinese that translated to :

'How do you write 'shop' in Korean ? 

You scribbled down 가게
And handed it back to him and he gave you thumbs up and a smile to thank you. That when you found another note on you table. You unravelled the note to see Sehun's writing: 

I hope Lay isn't sending you love notes ? :o

You giggled and looked over to Sehun who had one eye brow raised and his arms crossed. You laughed and he smiled back at you.


"Excuse me, detention isn't a time for discussion" Mr.Lee stared at you. You bowed your head and continued to look through you books. Thins soon became even more boring and you felt like falling asleep.


"Kim Joon Myun! What is that note in your hand?" Mr Lee yelled as he approached Suho who had turned a shade of red.


"Nothing" Suho muttered as he attemped to hide the not that lay trembling in his hands.


"Well if it's nothing I'm sure you would be more than happy with reading it out to the rest of us"


Suho gulped and shook his head but Mr Lee grabbed him by the arm and pull him to the front. He stood their frozen to the spot with a look of terror on his face.


"We're waiting Joon Myun" Mr Lee continued crossing his arms and taking a seat in front of Suho. 


Suho coughed and scracthed the back of his neck. 


"Do I have to?" He whined.


"Yes" Mr Lee snapped.


Suho let out a long sigh and shut his eyes before opening them and gaining the courage to read out his note.


"Hey Kris Hyung,doesn't Joyoung look hot today. I wiah I hadn't been so mean to her first of all because then I could have been hers. Lucky Sehun" He blushed and scratched the back of his neck beffore sitting down and burying his face in his shirt with embarrassment. 


The whole room was quiet and Mr Lee decided the atmosphere was far too awkward so he dismissed all of you five minutes before you were supposed to. You wanted to speak to Suho but as soon as you stood up,Suho had already left. You frowned and felt that familiar arm around your waist.


"You seem to get a lot of bot attention jagiya." Sehun whisspered in your ear,causing you to shiver. You smiled at Sehun and pecked him on the lips. He began to speak the lyrics to Taeyang 'Only look at me' and you hit him on the chest,trying to stop him from being cheesy but it only encouraged him to sing louder. 


You walked down the road hand in hand and he continued to sing loud and clear and you kept telling him to be quiet but Sehun just smirked and winked before carrying you on. You swear this boy was the most embarrassing person you had ever met.

 

 

I had time to update :) hope you liked it. xxx (sorry for any typos)