Oops. It had to be you.

Exo Detention

You picked up the pace as you turned the corner and entere the shop. You looked around and picked up
random microwaveable food because being the lazy person you were, you did't want to cook. That when you tuned and ran into someone. 
You apologized over and over until you that familiar grunt.Xiumin. The one person you had avoided since the vomit incident.OOps. 
He looked up at you and sighed with a disappointed tone.

"Oh, it's you" He mumbled.

"Um hello to you too" You sarcastically. He let out a sigh and pulled himself up and brushed off his trousers.


"You're a bit of a walking disaster zone aren't you?" Xiumin stated. 


You narrowed your eyes and crossed your arms. "Just because I accidently threw up on you one time,doesn't mean I'm a disaster."


"You sure about that ?" Xiumin laughed.


"Don't laugh at me Minseok you're just as bad." You pouted. 


He let out a breath and ran a hand through his hair. 

"Me ? Just as bad ?" He said innocently holding his hand to his chest.

You smiled. "Xiumin,do you remember that time back at Mnet ?"

 
Xiumin frowned in thought and shook his head "No I don't remember"


"You got really nervous and you went pale ?" You said


"Uh oh yeah I remember now." Xiumin said,biting his lip and blushing. " It wasn't my fault I fainted on you"


"Well it wasn't my fault I threw up on you" You said, a little bit loudly and people in the store began to stare. Xiumin looked around with panic in his eyes. 


"Calm down,it's okay, this is the quiet part of town, you won't get any sasaengs here" You giggled and smile at him,triying to reassure him. 
He relaxed a little and smiled back. 


"I'm glad, I don't want you throwing up again" Xiumin smirked,earning him a smack over the back of the head from you.


After both laughing at each other you glanced at the time. 9.o5pm! "Oh no I've missed The Prime Minister and I" You pouted.


"Can't you watched it on the plus hour channel?" Xiumin asked.


"No I don't have that channel, by TV is rubbish" You sighed and walked to the checkout with the snacks you had in hand.


Xiumin stood behind you and appeared to me thinking about something before looking you in the eyes and saying. "Joyoung -ah, we have the plus hour channel at the dorm if you wanted to come round and watch it"


"Really?!" You gasped. Xiumin stood quietly, shuffling his feet.


"Yeah um the other members are out so it should't be an issue and I've wanted to watch it too" He smiled shyly.


"Oh thank you so much oppa!" You said,jumping up and down excitement. Xiumin blushed at the sound of you calling him oppa and looked away so you wouldn't notice.

You told Xiumin to hold your bag as you puchased the food before you walked out the shop accompanied by him. The night was colder than before and you shivered slightly so you looked in your bag to find your gloves. Xiumin put his hands in his pockets and walked beside you.

"Oh where are my gloves?" You sighed looking into your bag. You couldn't see them in there 


"I swear I had them" You frowned. Xiumin bit his lip.


"Well my hands are warm and other people's body heat is better than no heat so" He smiled and locked his fingers with yours,squeezing your hand slightly.


His touch was warm and you couldn't refuse because you were getting rather cold now. You smiled politely at Xiumin as he walked next to you, holding your hand and never letting go.
You were oblivious to the fact that he had taken your gloves out of your bag earlier and put them in his back pocket just so he could get the opportunity to hold your hand.

 

 

 

How this chapter ? Haha . I hope you liked it :) xx I hope you'll drop some comments :)