Guess who's back

Exo Detention

“Here are Exo!” the announcer on the TV shouted to the delight of hundreds of screaming girls. You could feel the lump in the back of your throat as you
saw the twelve of them make their way to the stage. Something was different about them. You first noticed this when they were interviewed and asked “What do you look for in a girl?” they just replied with “We’re not looking for anyone.” Usually they replied with the usual big eyes, cute personality, and vague description kind of thing. They also seemed to be giving off a cold vibe, even Chanyeol was acting quiet and frustrated. The presenter giggled
nervously after their answer to avoid an awkward atmosphere but failed.


“So how are promotions going?” he asked.


“The promotions are draining” Suho replied with a poker face. You definitely knew something was up. Was it because of the contract you were forced to sign?


The interviewer pushed on and asked “What can we look forward to from you guys?”


Kai smirked and coughed before answering “You can expect nothing”


Everyone went silent. “We are not promoting anything until an issue that is affecting us had been overcome”


The fans all began chattering to each other with confused tones and the awkward interview was sent straight to commercial break. You narrowed your eyes at the TV. What were Exo up to? You huffed and walked over to your phone to see 5 new messages from various members of Exo.

From: Baekhyun
Yah, we’re coming round your place, get food ready, I’m starving!

5 minutes ago
 
From: Chen
^^ Hello, we’ve all decided to protest about this whole contract thing you were forced to sign so don’t expect a comeback from us
because we’re not having one for the moment. SM are going to have to give in if we boycott!

6 minutes ago
 
From: Kai
Yah -hole, you better have fried chicken ready for me otherwise you’re dead xxx

4 minutes ago

You smiled to yourself. The boys were back. Luckily for Kai, you had some fried chicken left overs from last night. You prepared 12 plates before laughing and placing chicken onto only 11. You left a little note on Kris’ plate saying ‘I didn’t think chicken was your style’ and you put them all on the table.
You heard a loud crash and jumped into ninja mode and looked to the source of the noise only to find a bundle of 12 complaining babies in a heap. “What on earth?” you laughed.


“Yah Luhan I told you not to push me when I put the key in the door” Chanyeol complained.


“Xiumin hyung pushed me!” Luhan pouted.


“Yah shut up!” Kris scoffed and pushed himself up from under Kai and Kyungsoo. Kai sat with his arms crossed and a pout as he blew the hair out of his face “Aish! You guys can’t open a door without causing trouble” he whined. You helped them up and smiled. “I thought you’d forgotten about me” you said rubbing the back of your neck.


“No way!” Kyungsoo grinned “How could be forget little Miss Shrimp”


“I could never forget the that stole my lunch” Kris winked.


“I did not steal your lunch, you pushed in front of me” you stuck out your tongue, remembering the incident that caused you to meet these pabos.


“You still fancied me though” he said racing an eyebrow


“No way, I thought you were greasy!” You said, hitting him round the head and laughing.


“Greasy?!” Kris said, narrowing his eyes “I’m not greasy”


“Yes you are” Baekhyun mumbled through a mouth of fried chicken.


“I just prepared that and already you’ve eaten it” you laughed.


Baekhyun smiled with his mouth full and you and the rest of Exo complained. Seeing the contents of Baekhyun’s mouth was not a pretty sight. The rest of Exo soon caught onto the chicken and sat around the table. You walked into the kitchen to get drinks only to be followed by Kris.


“Excuse me” Kris said sarcastically holding out the plate with the note on “Where’s my chicken”


“Up your-“


“Don’t use that kind of language around your superiors” Kris said with a stare.


“I can use any god damn language want” you laughed.


“Don’t mess with me” Kris smirked and wrapped his hands around your waist in a back hug. Your heart began to race.


“Why? What you gonna do?” you mocked.


Kris’ eyes sparkled with mischief and he tickled your ribs. You screamed out in protest as your sides buckled under the pain.


You and Kris ended up in a mess on the floor in a huge tickle fight and you couldn’t stop your laughter and neither could Kris.


“You two, keep the noise down” Xiumin called “We have innocent people around”


“Like who?” you yelled with sarcasm.


“Luhan” Xiumin said.


“Luhan’s about as innocent as Kai” you scoffed.


“Uh Kris, what are you doing to my girlfriend?” Sehun said, entering the kitchen and leaning against the wall with a smirk on
his face.


“Se-Sehun oppa” you gasped and pulled yourself free from Kris’ grip. Sehun opened his arms and you leaned in to hug him.


“You didn’t think I could let go of you as easily as that” he smiled into your hair as he rubbed your back. “I’m glad your back,


I missed you so bad” you said, tears of happiness streaming down your face. Sehun lifted your chin up with his finger and wiped away the tears before kissing you softly “All of Exo are here for you, don’t you forget” he smiled. ~ <3