Not you again !

Exo Detention

You arrived back in your form room to see that your teachers were still occupied with sorting out the sasaengs.


You had to admit you were a bit worried now, you didn't want a repeat of last night. You watched out the window as the teachers attemped to divert them away,however, you spirits lifted


when you saw what appeared to be a worn out looking Tao fall through the crowds. He wiped his forehead
and let out a long sigh before readjusting himself and bounding into school. 

 A few minutes later he arrived in your class and collapsed on the nearest chair. 


"Never again" He yelled. You laughed as he pouted and began to go on a rant about how he had just ran for miles to get away from sasaengs only to find them outside school too.


You began to phase out and before long you were fast asleep.

You fell asleep for a little over 20 minutes when you were awoken by giggling. You opened your eyes slowly to see Jimin and Minhyun. You let out an angry grunt and stretched. Mihyun was currently sitting on the dest in front of Jimin and being the usual flirty . Jimin sent you a glance.

"Yah Joyoung, you look nice today" He said with a smirk. You forced a smile back at his sarcasm and let out a fake laugh.You really despised him.


"How's life treating you?" He said. 


"Better than you treated me" You said raising an eyebrow. You could hear Kris laugh behind you. 


"Good one Joyoung." He said reaching over for a high five. You smiled at Kris. You knew that no matter how cold Kris was to yoy,he always be there for you in times of need.


Jimin had no reply to your comment and just turned away looking rather embarassed and annoyrd. Mission accomplished. You smiled to yourself and lay back in your chair.


That's when you heard a bunch of yelling and the whole of your class ran up to the window and pressed their nosed against the class. You managed to shove a few people to the side to get a closer look but it was all in vain.You could not see anything.


"Need a little help there,shrimp" Kris winked. You nodded and he lifted you up so you could sit on his shoulder. 


He was tall so you towered over everyone to see the chaotic view. The teachers were not strong to hold back the sasaengs and you watched in horror as they ran through the gates,getting closer and closer. You began to sob and Kris lifted you off his shoulders and held you close. 


"Don't worry, I won't let them get you" He said,patting your head and dashing off out the room to help control the situation.

 

 


Sorry that it's short. I just thought it would be good to end this chapter :3 xx