Overpowering Suho

Exo Detention

After the whole sasaeng incident you had tried to avoid Xiumin at all costs but 
tha's difficult when you got to the same school, are in the same form and have detention together daily.
Great. You strolled into class that morning and your teacher quickly rushed out past you. What. Everyone was staring at you.
"If we fail our education I blame you!" said some girl. Nice to know your class mates were there for you. What are they on about?

You looked over to the window to see D.O pratically falling over with laughter. 


"What is it?" You asked. He just laughed and pointed out to the window and behind the gates of school you could make out hundreds of girls shouting.


"Looks like the sasaeng found out about you then" He laughed 


You hit him over the head and frowned as you glanced out. 
"Oh don't worry Joyoung it's going to be fine,the teachers are sorting it" D.O said giving you a back hug and resting his little head on your shoulder before 
making fish noises with hi mouth because he was weird like that.


"Also we got to chill for a bit because the teahers re too busy sorting aout the sasaengs to teach us!" Suho called from the other side of the classroom before launching a piece of scrunched up paper at you.


"Nice to see you too" You smiled sarcastically at the smug faced Suho who leant back on his chair,almost falling off.

That's when your phone went and you opened your mail to find a cute text from Sehun.

'Hope you're okay sweetie,I heard about the sasaengs. Don't worry about them. I'm here for you xxx Love you :)'

You smiled and Suho narrowed his eyes. "What are you smiling for?" 


"Nothing" You said,sticking your tongue out. 


"Really?!Let me see" He lughed and got up. 


"No" 


"Um yes" he said,stretching his hand out for your phone.


"Make me" You smirked. Suho grunted and wrestled your phone off of you. 


"Yah give it back you little !" You yelled at him.


"Mind the language " He laughed. You crossed your arms and pouted.


"Give it back!"
"No" He said smiling. He opened the message from Sehun and read it out,mockingly.

"Oh Joyoung I'm sooo in love with you,I hope you are okay cutie sweetie pie and I'm always here for you hone. I love you with my entire heart. Kiss hug kiss hug kiss kiss kiss. Sehun"


You raised an eyebrow at his stupid behaviour. 


"Well seeing as you have any phone, I should turn the favour and get yours." You ran up to his bag before he could get it and ran away down the corridor.

You could hear him chasing after you and the thrill of the chase began.


This was hilarious. You looked through his bag and you found his phone at the bottom.You unlocked it and began looking through his inbox.


"Yah Joyoung come back here now!" You could hear him shout.

"No" You replied and ran around the corner. Uh Oh. This was a dead end. You reached the window at the far end of the corridor and stood their catching breath.


You could see hum nearing you and his expression was funny.


"Give me any back now" He scoffed.


"Give me back my phone then" You smirked.


"No. Why should I?" He laughed.


"Otherwise this" You said,holding his bag up "Gets chuckled out of this" You continued,motioning to the window.


"Don't underestimate me" You said,swinging his back in front of him.


"I'm not giving you back your phone" He smiled.


"Fine" You grinned "Have it your way." You opened the window and suspended his bag out of it. You held the corner of it and looked at him. "Any last words"


"So innappropriate words count?" He said,staring you down.


"Wave goodbye to your bag"


"You don't have the balls to let it go"


"Oh really" You said and with that you dropped it from the 5th window. Suho's eyes grew wide and horror flashed on his face.


"Why you little-" He began but then decided to run away to see the mess of his bag that lay on the floor outside. You leant ot the window and saw him standing over his bag a few minutes late.


"How is it?" You called down to him.


"Well seeing as it has been dropped from that height,it's not too bad actually" He said,staring up at you but sheilding his eyes form the sun glare. 


"Good" You smirked. He yelled and 'aish' and you laughed before walking down the corridor to return to your lesson.


Oh how you love to annoy Suho.

 


Boring isn't it? Lol. >.< Sorry for any typos >.<