He was one almighty jerk

Exo Detention
A lump formed in your throat as you made your way nearer to Jimin.You didn't want to look him in the eyes so you kept your head low and your eyes on your shoes.You flicked a strand of your hair out of your face and coughed a little.His face turned to you.His eyes were pink and puffy.He had been crying.You gulped.
 
"I'm..I..don't know what came over me I just-" He cut his sentence with a long sigh before rolling his eyes and breathing out loudly.
 
"Look okay I just get jealous of you with Chen and any member of Exo!" He said lifting your head up with his finger."It's normal for a boyfriend to get jealous!" 
 
"Well it's not exactly normal to punch someone though is it!" You yelled back at him.He stepped back a little,shocked at your reply.
 
"I just got a bit angry that's all!" He continued
 
"Angry?!" You scoffed "Is that all you can say!" You stood still trying to stand your ground "You are pathetic I though you were better than this" You cried before hiding your face and attempting to walk away.
 
However Jimin didn't want you to walk away and he grabbed your arm before pulling you close to his chest.You could feel his heatbeat.This reminded you of the day he saved you from Suho,the day you fell in love.His chest was warm but it did not have the comfort that it used to have.The trust you and him shared was gone.You could no longer snuggle up in his jumper all you had was his cold hard jacket.
They boy you had fallen for no longer existed.You began to cry,unable to control the endless waterfall now falling form your eyes.Jimin was confused he lifted up your chin and stared into yyour water logged eyes. 
 
"I'm sorry" He said hugging you tightly before slamming his lips against yours.His kiss as cold and lifeless,the complete opposite to how he had kissed you the first time and the complete opposite to Chen's
 
"I'm glad that we are together again" He whispered.The bell sounded and the flow of people was over.The second bell was the final call for lessons meaning you were late once more.He walked away not turning to say goodbye.
 
"Joyoung sshi!" a voice from behind you called.
 
"I'm late too so we can walk to class together yeah?!" 
 
You looked over your shoulder to see a slightly out of breath Tao.He appeared to have his jumper on inside out and his trouser leg was up round his knee on one leg.You giggled a little at the messy sight.Tso was usually the one for self maintenance around here.
 
"I hate having to get changed after sports,especially when they let you out late!" He yelled before screaming aish when he looked down to see the fashion disaster he was wearing.He hitched up his bag on his shoulder and began to try and restore his look as you walked along.
Your next class was Chinese language in the library.
 
"I don't even understand why I have to do Chinese anyway I'm chinese!" He shrugged with a pout and you continued walking.He then stopped and grab your shoulders,he narrowed his eyes.
 
"What are you hiding?" He mumbled
 
You quickly moved your hand up to your face to cover your tear stained cheeks.
 
"Umm nothing!" You said before catching him off guard and legging if so you were ahead of him.You could hear him shouting your name down the corridor as you turned a corner and ran faster.Phew you made it to the library at last.You walked and bowed a "Sorry" to the teacher.You seemed to be doing that a lot lately.
You planted yourself down on the window ledge sofa facing the anime section.Your favourite section.You sighed happily and pulled your chinese text book.You began to flick through the pages when it was yanked out of your grasp by a red looking Tao.
 
"Why did you run off for god's sake,I ended up having  to run after you,I already did sports today,I don't need another run!" He shouted.
 
"Shhhh over there" whispered the librarian.You mouthed another sorry before turning back to Tao who had now sprawled himself across the floor in front of you.He muttered aish again before closing his eyes.You took this an opprtunity to escape before he could intergrate you further.You stepped quietly over him.Suddenly a hand grabbed itself around your ankle,you fell down next to Tao with a thump. "Uh uh uh you don't get to escape that easily!" He smirked,his eyes still shut.
Before you could get up he rolled over so his hands were either side of your face.You struggled to release yourself from his grip but he just pressed his body closer to you and laughed. 
 
"Okay now tell me what it is ?" He smirked down at you.
 
"Nothing" You whispered trying to avoid his glare.
 
"Liar.." He growled closing in the gap between you.
 
"I'm serious" You said
 
"Hmmmm" He frowned,glaring at you further.
 
Before swinging his legs from around you and attempting to stand up.He stood over you and shook his head and then began to walk over to join Kris on the other side of the library.You were glad you had escaped his interrogations.
 
Just when you thought things would finally settle down Kai waltzed over to you and sang " I know what happened with you and Chen!" You run up behind him and shoved your hand over his mouth.His eyes grew wide and you could hear his muffled cries,attempting to break free.
 
"Shhh please don't say anything" You begged in his ear.He sarcastically looked at you,signalling for you to remove your palm from his face.You did so and waited for him to reply.He coughed a little,gaining him some looks from the librarian. 
 
"Hmm depends" He said.You heart sank; Kai was not one for keeping secrets quiet.
 
"What" You frowned
 
"In order for me to keep my mouth shut you must be my date to Super Junior Hyung's Party next week." He said cocking his head to the side like a puppy.
 
"No way!" you said."You can take some other girl,I'm sure they'd wanna go with you"
 
"Ohh but please,I kind of accidently told Super Junior hyung that I had a model girlfriend and they asked me what she looked like so I took my phone out and search for a picture to show them and I just panicked and showed them and I just panicked and showed them a pcture of that selca you took with Xiumin" He said biting his lips and looking to the floor.
 
You,what!" You screamed.
 
"If I have to tell you to be quiet again I will kick you out of here young lady!" saidthe librarian sternly.You blushed a bit and Kai found this hilarious.You soon silenced with a smack to the back of his head.He moaned a bit and death glared you.
 
"Hello Mr,I am the one who should be glaring at you!" You whispered loudly.
 
"It's not my fault,I just wanted to impress them by saying I had a model girlfriend!" 
 
"One,I'm not even a model.Two,why the hell did you lie?!" You growled at him.
 
"That's what guys do in showing off situations!" He said.You both sighed and sat with your backs on the wall.
 
"Anyway if you don't come with me I will tell everyone about Chen and you." He bluntly said smirking at you.
 
"You wouldn't care" You squinted your eyes at him.
 
"Ok really now!" He said before standing up coughing loudly as though he was preparing to make a speech.
 
"Fine!Fine!I will go!" You quickly said,trying to save yourself.
 
"I thought so" Kai said smirking some more before flinging his back over his shoulder and stomping off to join his friend.
 
Grrrr why was this he acting like a jerk!