Ending (Kris)

Exo Detention

This is the final chapter for Kris lovers ♥
there will be an ending for each member plus an ending including all of the
members.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You couldn’t help but smile to yourself as Kris walked out of the changing room with his messy hair after trying to battle with his shirt. He sent you a shy smile back and you felt your heart pounding. You didn’t really understand this feeling. Were you feeling like this because Sehun had seemed so far from you lately? Or was it something else? You went into a realm trying to think of an answer only to be brought back to reality by Kris shaking his hand in front of your face.


“Yo Joyoung, you phased out for a moment there” he giggled. You could feel your cheeks burning as he looked into your eyes. You really couldn’t get over this strange feeling.
Kris walked with you over to pay for his new shirt and began to have a hearty conversation with the shopkeeper.


“I’m glad you found the right shirt in the end” the shopkeeper laughed, scanning through the shirt.


“Yes, thank goodness” Kris replied with a grin.


“At one point, I thought your girlfriend would pull your head off when she was pulling on that shirt so hard” the shopkeeper scoffed.
Kris blushed and began to deny that he was with you but ended mid-sentence. You looked at his confused and he looked
away, with a guilty expression. You both didn’t talk until you left the shop and it was you that broke the silence.


 “Kris” you said quietly.


He didn’t say anything but turned to acknowledge you.


“What was that?” you said, luckily the night was dark so he was unable to see the pink shade in your cheeks.


“What was what?” Kris said, continuing to walk.


“You know” you sighed “when you didn’t deny us being together”


He stopped in his tracks and shut his eyes for a moment. “I don’t know” he simply said.


You felt slightly angry at his attitude. “You don’t know?”


“That’s right” Kris continued.


You grabbed his arm to stop him from walking ahead. “Kris”


“WHAT!?” he yelled. His voice was aggressive and you thought back to how he used to be like around you. You could feel the tears threatening to spill but you tried to hold them back with all your force. Kris soon realised his mistake and looked at you.


He knew his tone was too harsh and he mentally kicked himself for being a . He bent down to your height and gazed into your eyes. “I’m sorry” he said, his tone soft and loving.


You couldn’t hold back the tears now and one slowly fell down your cheek as you looked to the ground. Kris suddenly pulled you in close whispering “I’m so sorry” over and over in your ear. You snuggled up to the warmness of his shirt and felt safe and happy once again. The feeling you had returned and you finally realised what this emotion was. It was love.


Kris lifted up your chin to examine your face, to work out if you were mad at him or not. You gulped as he stared at you and
your cheeks burnt deep red again. This time he noticed and giggled. He tucked back part of your hair behind your ear and
then slowly leaned in, kissing your lips delicately. You closed your eyes and embraced this moment. You could feel the
happiness erupting from within you-a feeling you had never truly experience with Sehun-and you finally realised that Kris
was the one. His hand rested on your waist and he continued kissing you. You were both smiling like idiots. “I think I’m in
love with you Shrimp” he smirked.

 

 

I can't believe this is almost the end o.o thank you to all you lovely readers and remember feedback is always
appreciated :)
watch this space for the final chapters for each member! Please continue to support my other work~