Longing for escape

Exo Detention
Before you could run after Jongin and show him a piece of your mind the bell rang signalling the end of the day but the start of your detention.Sighing,you packed away your books and quietly made your way out of the library you met Chen as you left.You remembered the kiss and flushed red.
 
"Hello Joyoung" He said biting his lip slight and readjusting his snap back so it sat perfectly on his head.
 
"Umm hi" You said looking down and shuffling your feet about,a nervous habit of yours.
 
"About that kiss.."He said getting quieter and quieter "I just..tell you what,I'm going to just say that I like you,Okay,no funny business,I just think your cute and that's basically that's why I have a crush on you" He said tucking his hands into his pocket on the front of his hoodie looking up at you with longing eyes.You were stuck for words,a small part of you longed for him too but what about Jimin and also what about that time Luhan rescued you.Your head and your heart were pulling you in different directions,you were powerless.
 
"I..um.." You began
 
"It's okay Joyoung I know things are difficult at the moment but I will wait for you" He whispered in your ear before pulling you in a hug.His sweet scent surrounded you as you lay in his embrace.He pulled away and you soon found yourself craving to stay in his arms.He offered to carry some of your stuff to detention because you were carrrying lots.You smiled,happy at his kind gesture.
 
"Ohh hang on I forgot to go and get my book from the library"You said remembering that your favoourite book had been reserved for you. 
 
"Go on ahead I will meet you there!" You said waving to Chen as he walked away.
 
You entered the library and spotted your book on the side.You grabbed it and began to the spine and started losing yourself in the blurb.You hummed happily to yourself a you walked back down the corridor holding the book closely to your chest.
 
"Yah there she is!"
 
You span round,your hair falling in your face.
 
"What is this!" Said a voice as they yanked your precious book from your grasp
 
You flicked your hair out of your eyes,revealing Minhyun.
 
"Ha look it's some dumb manga book" She cackled to her friends,her voice echoing along the empty corridor.
 
"I bet she only likes it because it's got picture in" Her friends closed in around you.You felt even smaller than you were.
 
"Hmm it must be hard for someone as stupid as you to read a proper book" They taunted,patting you on the head.
 
"It is a proper book !" You shouted as you tried lunging for it.Minhyun stepped back leaving you to fall to the floor and miss the book completely.Your knees stung with pain and you gritted your teeth trying to hide your weakness;
 
"Aww looks like poor little Joyoung is hurt" She said crouching beside you and pouting.
 
"At least your boyfriend can come and save you again"
 
You could feel your heart sink as you were reminded of the old Jimin,your hero.
 
"Ohh wait,he won't" She laugh "He' too busy with me now"
 
Tears began to form in your eyes but you held them back,
 
"Anyway we are here to teach you a lesson " said another one of the girls,
 
"Yes" said Minhyun,moving her finger up to her chin to mockingly look as though she was thinking.
 
"I remember Jimin saying you and him were back together,is it true?" She said getting closer to you.
 
"You remembered his words 'I'm glad that we are together again' 
 
"Umm well" you started
 
"I knew it!" another girl yelled
 
"Well wrong answey there missy " Minhyun said grabbing your hair in her fist."Looka like we are going to have to correct you" 
 
You were outnumbered 1 to 7.They pulled on your clothes and ripped off your glasses.You saw the blurred image of Minhyun's heel step on them with a crunch before everything went dark.You seemed to be inside a bag of some sort.You could hear the girl's voices and you tried to scream but something was stopping you.Your mouth was closed up with tape.You yelled again only to release muffled moans.Thud.You felt your side hit a surface.The bag was ripped off of you.You looked up to see Minhyun spinning a key around in her hands.
 
"Have fun!" She cooed before she left the small cupboard you appeared to be in and locked the door behind you.You struggled to move.Your hands and feet were tied up to a bar behind you.You screamed,but still only a muffled noise escaped.
 
You looked around,trying to find some sort of familiarity.You were in the Janitor's cupboard.You spotted your treasured book sprawled across the floor with pages torn out and ungly graffiti coating every page.You sobbed slightly.There was no one around to hear you;the detention room was a long walk away.Your phone.You quickly looked down to your pocket.Your phone was not there.Damn.Chen had it in your bag.You rested your head on the metaal pole and cried.Your hopes of escaping deteriorating with your happiness.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
a/n ~
Hello ! I promise to focus on each Exo member in detail over time okay :)) I know at the moment I have only really done Chen,Luhan,and Kai :/ xoxo <3
By the way, thank you for reading >.<