Freedom!

Exo Detention
Outside the cupboard~
 
"Yeollie" Xiumin said crossing his arms and pouting. "We are here to find Joyoung not to piss around"
 
"You're right lets go" Said Chanyeol frowning a little before stretching his arm out,yawning and turning to follow Xiumin.
 
Inside the cupboard~
 
"NOEWWWW CWWOME BWWWACK!!" You said sounding like an idiot with this tape binding your mouth shut.Aishh.You looked around hoping to find another item could help you.Come on.That's it,your only option was to try and hit the door with your feet.You shuffled down close to the floor and wiggled a little,trying to loosen the tight rope that held you to the pipe.You manage to slip down a little bit,giving your feet room to come into contact with the door.Success.You slammed your foot on the door and tried shouting.
 
You heard a pair of footsteps approach the door again,their outline appeard in the window on the door.That's got to be Xiumin.
 
"MIWWWNSEOWWWKKK OPPWAA OWWPENN DA DOOR!!!" You shouted as clearly as you coould,but failed.
 
Outside the cupboard~
 
"Uhh Chanyeol" Xiumin whimpered "There something in there,I;m sure of it this time!" 
 
Chanyeol sighed and heavily shuffled across to the door.
 
"Look!" A scared looking Xiumin saiid pointing through the window.
 
Chanyeol peered in closer,squinting his eyes slightly.Sure enough something was in there.
 
"Ohh man,I ain't going in there" Chanyeol said backing away with his arms by his head surrender.
 
Inside the the cupboard~
 
Why are they being such ! You rolled your eyes and shouted "MWINSWEOKKK OPWEN DIS DWOOR NWOW BEFWORE I KWILL YOUW!!" 
 
Outside the cupboard~
 
Xiumin's face turned cold.Chanyeol had his mouth wide open with horror.
 
"I swear that thing in there just spoke!" Xiumin said biting his lip and standing on his tip  toes peering through the window again.
 
"I heard it too!" Chanyeol said backing away from the door even further.
 
Xiumin began to close his palm around the door handle.He gulped and with the scared looking Chanyeol behind him,pulled open the door.
 
Inside the cupboard~
 
Finally.Those idiots had grown some balls and opened the door.
You peered up at them.They appeared to be confused.
 
"Joyoung,is that you?" Chanyeol said bending down to reach your eye level and slowly taking off the tape that held your mouth shut.
 
"No it's GDRAGON!" You said sarcastically
 
"That would explain the music" Xiumin giggled.He then found a torch on the shelf next to him and switched it on to show the mess,which was you,huddled up on the floor.
 
"Omo what happened to you!" They both said in unison.
 
"You look a wreck" Chanyeol stated.
 
"Thanks guys,you know how to make a girl feel special" 
 
"Why are you like this?"
 
"Guess"
 
"Kris"
 
"Nope"
 
"Suho" 
 
"Guess again"
 
"Does anyone else hate you ?" Xiumin questioned.
 
"Um yes !" 
 
Chanyeol suddenly clicked his fingers. "THAT GIRL!" 
 
"If by 'that girl' you mean Minhyun,then yes"
 
"Aishh what did you do now?!" He said wide eyed.
 
"Me!How is this my fault!" You shouted and kicked about,annoyed at Chanyeol's lack of sympathy.
 
"This is getting us nowhere,look lets just free you" Xiumin said,steppping in and unravelling the rope from around you.You just about managed to stand up with the help of the two boys and they helped hop you down the corridor.The journey to the detention room was even further at this pace but you eventually arrived.
 
"Umm who ordered a Joyoung" Chanyeol announced with a cough.
 
"Me!" Yelled the remainder of Exo apart from Suho and Kris who found it more amusing to chuck screwed up paper in the bin.
 
Xiumin just about managed to drag you in and plop you on a chaie before your vision was blocked by 9 worried looking faces.
 
"Omo Joyoung sshi are you okay?"
 
"Is that a cut?" 
 
"What happened?"
 
"Are you hurt?" 
 
"Why are you like this?"
"Can I help?"
 
"I bet it was Jimin's fault!"
 
"Can you walk on your own?"
 
"Are you permanently injured?!" 
 
"Guy,Guys shut up I'm fine!" You said interrupting the rush of voices.You placed your head on your hand and flinched a little at the pain coming from what appeared to be a cut on your forehead.
 
"Hmm are you okay?,honestly? You don't have to put on a brave face for me" That soothing voice of Chen's said,you could see his face bovering over yours.His thumb made its way up to the cut and began massage it gently.You trembled a little at his touch.You couldn't lock away your sadness forever.You plunged your head into his chest and just sobbed,crying your emotions out.He simply held the back of your head with one hand and ran his finger through your soft hand with the other.You could fell hi chest rise and fall to his heartbeat and you could just hear the hum of voices in the room around you.You wanted to stay like this forever.