Laughter is the best medicine

Exo Detention

You were sat next to Sehun the whole way, leaning on him and holding his hand in yours. He gazed out the window and watched as the tall buildings of Seoul whizzed by. You enjoyed moments like these when you could only hear the beating of his heart and feel his chest rising and falling under your head. All of Exo were being quiet for a change due to how nervous they felt about meeting their families.

You decided to put in your headphones and listen to your music but felt Suho tugging on your arm. “Um Joyoung can I listen to music with you?” he whispered. You giggled shyly and gave him an earphone and you both silently jammed to music until you arrived.
The car pulled up outside a posh looking hotel venue and the driver got out and opened the door for you and the other members. Another car pulled up behind and out toppled Exo-M, arguing.


“You’ve got juice all down my new shirt aish!” Kris yelled at Chen. Chen began laughing and pointing at the bright purple grape juice stain that saturated Kris’ outfit. You held back a giggle at the scene and walked over. Kris began cursing loudly as he realised how bad the stain was, you felt bad for him and offered to take him down the road to get a new shirt in a store nearby. Kris was not very happy with this idea but agreed; he only ever wore designer clothes. You convinced the other members to go straight on in to meet their families as you dragged a reluctant Kris down the road.
He sighed and complained all the way but you blocked his voice out after a while. You walked into a store and noticed that it had shirts on sale. Kris scoffed at them and kept ranting on about how the quality could never match his. You rolled your eyes and threw a couple of shirts at him to try on.

Meanwhile, people in the store began to stare at you two. You pushed Kris into the nearest changing room and leant up on the wall outside, waiting for him to finish.


“It’s too short!” Kris complained through the door.


You let out a sigh “Try the other ones on then!”


“I can’t get it off!” he whined. You laughed and imagined Kris stuck in a shirt.


“So Mr Badass has been defeated by a small shirt” you replied.


“No!” he yelled.


“Well then take it off!”
“I can’t” he continued “Help me please”


You laughed and watched as Kris poked his head around the changing room door. You laughed as Kris struggled with the shirt material as it clung to him tightly. You laughed and raised a hand to your mouth to cover your smile. He looked hilarious.

 

You stomped on over to him and tried to help him pull it over his head. He struggled and began to have a go at you for hurting
him or not being gentle. You yelled back at him to stop behaving like a little kid and the shopkeepers began to giggle at you
both. “You two remind me of Jun Pyo and Jan Di from Boys over Flowers” one of the shopkeepers giggled as she passed. You
forcefully smiled back and continued pulling at Kris’ shirt. At this moment he was currently bent over as you attempted to
pull the shirt over his head. Suddenly you both heard a rip and paused to stare at each other in horror. You examined the
shirt and sighed with relief when you found no tears. “It’s okay, the shirts fine” you smiled at Kris.


His face was still covered with panic and his cheeks burned red. You looked at him with confusion. “The shirt maybe fine” he
began “But my trousers aren’t” he gulped. You fell backwards laughing as he attempted to cover up his with his hand and
ran back into the changing room, mortified. The shopkeepers giggled. One offered you a pair of trousers, “Give these to your
boyfriend, and tell him not to be embarrassed” she smiled “Have them free of charge” You bowed politely back at her and
then realised that she thought Kris was your boyfriend. You turned to correct her but she was already gone.


“Yah, give me those trousers then jagiya” Kris shouted.


“Excuse you?” you replied.


“They think we’re a couple so I’m just going with it” he laughed.


You shook your head and laughed “No way am I pretending that I’m with a pabo like you”


“Just shut up and hand me the trousers” he giggled.


You smirked and chucked the trousers over the door. “Thank you jagi” he said sarcastically with a cutesy tone. You blushed and placed your head in your hands. Sometimes Kris was the best person to share a laugh with.