Facing reality

Exo Detention
You were sitting outside the principals office trying to remove pieces of peoples lunches from your hair 
You looked to your side and notices that one of the guys who had got you into this mess had sat beside you.
He sat there looking straight ahead and crossed his arms before letting out a long sigh.Kai
 
"Yahh!" He said quickly turning his glance to you."Stop checking me out!"
 
"I wasn't!!" You said with wide eyes."Checking you out my .." You mumbles to yourself looking at the floor.
 
Kai scoffed and shook his head.You looked away annoyed at how casual he was being about the situation you were currently in. 
Suddenly you felt something touch your hair.
 
"Ahhh !" You shouted shutting your eyes and curling up on the chair.
 
"Calm down you idiot I was just pulling out a noodle from your hair or do you want to wear it as a fashion accesory ?!" 
 
"Aniyoo.." You whispered trying to avoid his death glare.
 
"Excuse me,JoYoung(You),JongIn.The principal want to meet you now"Said the receiptionist.Ohh no you were gonna be in deep .
You stood up and walked slowly to the door ,as you entered you saw Mr.Kwang,Your principal,looking at you sternly.
 
"Sit down you two"He said .Kai ran over and sprawled himself across the comfiest chair giving you wink and his killer smirk leaving you with a hard metal chair, not the comfort you were looking for.
 
"I think you have some explaining to do!" Mr.Kwang said staring at you both.
 
"Ne, it was all JoYoung's fault she started the whole fight!"Kai said
 
"Whattt!" You shouted at Kai
 
"Joyoung sshi don't shout! said Mr.Kwang sternly
 
"Yeahh Joyoung we don't want another fight do we ? Kai said still smirking at you with swinklt in his eye
 
Aishhh,this boy.I'm gonna kill him,You thought
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello guys ! 12 boys messed up your life.Now you have to spend everyday for a month after school because of them.but remember what they say opposite attract.
I'm sorry because this chapter is kind of short..