Chen's saviour

Exo Detention
You groaned as you opened your eyes and flung your arm to the stop button of your alarm.You sat up and rubbed your eyes.Yawning as you walked over to your curtains and dragged them open.You looked down on all the people walking past on the street.Normal people would have smiled at how beautiful the world was but you just grunting noise and proceeded to get dressed.You shoved on a loosed pink cable knit jumper and your black denim shorts that peekied out from underneath.
Grabbing your bag,you picked up a cereal bar on your way out .Shoving your earphones in you truged down the road to the bust stop humming along to T-ara.You stood leaning against a road sign waiting for Jimin.Within 5 minutes his figure was visible,you could see him coming towards you.You smiled a bit,you hadn't seen him for some time and looked forward to holding his hand again.
 
"Jagiya!" He said coming up to you and hugging you close,
 
"Hey" You said smiling 
 
You looked at what he was wearing,a leather jacket and studded boots.You frowned a little.One of the things he said to you in the past was that he hated popular fashion.He always said how much he preferred sweaters and shirt,
 
"Umm did you get some new clothes?" You asked with a slight smile.
 
"Ahh no.Minhyun got the for me.isn't that sweet of her!" He said with that eye smile of his 
 
"Minhyun?" You questioned slightly confused as to who he was on about. 
 
"The girl I'm partnered with for science" He said squeezing your cheek.You pulled away from him  and huffed a bit.
 
"she said she wanted to treat me for being a good partner and we went shopping together" He carried on.This annoyed you further.He said he was clogged up with worl,too busy to see you,yet he was out shopping with that .
 
"Why do you like her?" You said sighing
 
"Ahh joyoung I know your jealous-"
 
"I'm not!"
 
"Aww anyway she's changed,she said that what she did to you in the foodhall was an accident and she did it because she was sad and had never anyone to love"
 
"What?" You laughed "You can't seriously fall for that!" 
 
"All she wants is a friend ,and that's what I'm giving to her" He said shaking his head and looking down at the pavement.
 
Luckily the bus pulled up at that moment and you stormed on and sat down on a single seat,not wanting to talk to Jimin.
 
"Fine,I'll just sit over here then" He said kisiing you on the cheek and finding a seat further down the bus.The journey was longer than you wanted it to be,tears started to form in your eyes as you thought of Jimin and Minhyun.Ahh finally the bus had pulled up byyour school.You stood up and were met with Jimin's hand holding yours and pulling you away.
He didn't look back at you once and continued on through the school entrance.You had never felt more alone even though he seemed so closed.You missed that little smile he had when he looked at you,you missed the way you could cuddle up to his jumper and hear his heart beat against yours.You missed the endless conversations you had about your favoutite bubble tea flavours but most of all you missed your saviour.
 
"Yah Jimin Oppa,over here!" Called Minhyun waving her hands in an exaggerated way.
 
"Hey look its Minhyun,let's go say hi! Jimin whispered in your ear and pulled you over to Minhyun and her friends.
 
They all looked the same,the same hair,the same ty clothes,and the same smirk on their faces.
 
"Jimin oppa,you look so handsome today!" she cooed grabbing his collar and pulling him closer.You gulped and coughed to remind her that you were still there.
 
"Ohh Joyoung,Nice to see you" She fake smiled at you before sniggering to her friends.
 
"Joyoung" said one of the girls "You look a bit tired today,did you stay up to late last night?" 
 
You felt like running over to her and pushing her oer but you just relied with a little laugh
.
"No seriously only people like us should go out late to nightclubs" Said Minhyun moving her hands to indicate to Jimin and her other friends.This made you angrier,you were only a few months younger than her yet she trated you like a child.Before you could make some snide comment back you were interrupted by a pair of hands on yur waist and you turned to see Chen resting his head on your shoulder.For some odd reason you felt happier,perhaps it was because you wanted to make Jimin jealous or perhaps it was because you might be falling for Chen
 
"Hello shrimp,looking forward to detention later?!" He grinned 
 
"Ummm yeah I guess so.." You replied weakly
 
"We've all agreed to be nicer to you,seeing as it wasn't entirely your fault that we had to cancel our schedules for detention" He continued "Except from Kris and Suho,they still blame it all on you!" He laughed with that crazy laugh of his.
 
"Ohh thanks.. I guess" You pondered 
 
Just then the bell rang and Chen decided to take your hand and take you to your lesson "Yahh!" Shouted a voice from behind you.Jimin stood there with an aggressive expression on his face.You had never seen this side of him before.
 
"Get your own girlfriend you greasy !" You had never heard him curse before.In a flash he started punching Chen square in the jaw and kicked him repeatly.The reminded you of the time Suho had beaten you up,now Jimin was Suho and knew you had to be Chen's saviour. 
 
"What are you doing!" You screamed at Jimin
 
"Leave him be!" You cried as you went over and held Chen to you.You could feel his short breat on your neck and the blood staining your jumper.You looked up and saw Jimin his eyes were full with guilt and regret he ran off away from you looking close to tears.