Hangover aren't pretty

Exo Detention

The sound of the bell woke up you and your realised that it was the end of your school day. You yawned and ran hands through your hair.


You turn our half sleepy eyes to you right and saw Lay with his head on the desk obviously still sleep.


He looked so cute like this but you knew you had to wake him. You nudged his arm and a little moan escaped his lips.You giggled as he shoved your arm away and gradually opened his eyes.


"Hey" He mumbled. 


Why were sleepy boys so attractive?!


Yiu stumbled up and hitched your bag over your shoulder before pulling on Lay's jumper to prevent him from sleeping again.


He slowly got up and proceeded to follow you to the detention room. He let out a long yawn and it echoed around the long corridor causing you laugh. 


You trudged slowly over to seat when you entered and rested you elbow on the desk,using your hand as support for your heavy head.


Your eyes began to close but you felt a prod on your arm. You grunted.


"Yahh wake up sleepy head!" Lay shouted. You gave him an evil stare and lent back in your chair. 


"Let me sleep" 


"No,you woke me so I get to wake you" He set,sticking his tongue out. 


"Mature" You rolled your eyes sarcastically and crossed your arms.Befor Lay could think of a witty comeback the rest of Exo shuffled in. 


They looked awful and you let out a howling laughter when you saw Kris.He was the worst of them all. His eyes were read an he was swaying form side to side when he walked. 


"Where's your swag now Kris ?" You laughed. The rest of Exo managed a smile but Kris didn't look too pleased.


"You can shut up because at least I know how to have a good time" he scoffed


"A good time ? You call being wasted on the floor a good time ?" You said shaking your head "Let's not forget you drooling on me!"


"Drooling on you ?!" he gasped


"Um yes!" you shrugged "I had to chuck that dress out because of your drool stain and Yunni wasn't too pleased"


"I did not drool on you,believe me" He laughed "You're not attractive enough for me to drool over!" He high fived Suho.


"You do realise it's true,you did drool on her" Sehun said to Kris he took his seat next to you. 


"Mwo?!Really?!" He gasped


You laughed at his complete and utter shock. "You also hugged me and called me babe" as you said this,Kris looked away from you and put his hand to his head. You loved messing with his mind. 


"Well this is all very funny but my head pounding so shut the hell up" Tao said before shutting his eyes. You smirked at Kris causing him to turn red with embarrassment before you returned  to leaning on your desk to get some shut eye. After about half an hour you were awoken by someone pulling the chair out from beneath you. You fell with a thud onto the floor and you heard that similar laugh.

 

You fliced your hair back to see that Suho was bent over laughing. 


"Wow hilarious" You said sarcastically before kicking him on the shin. He groaned and hopped around on one leg before falling and hiting the floor.


"I'm not so pathetic now am I" You said glaring at him,remembering the awful abuse he put you through. he stumbled up and looked down as though he was ashamed.


All the other members had already left the room seeing s detention was over and you saw Xiumin and Luhan play fighting as they walked the corridors. Luhan turned to see you and he called your name. They both waited for you to catch up and join them and they linked arms with you as you all walked out of school.


"I'm going to miss this when our detention time is over" Luhan sighed


"Miss what ?" You questioned.


"I'm going to miss the fun times we have had being in detention"


Xiumin nodded in agreement and you realised that you also miss this. You were all feeling a bit down at the prospect of not seeing each other as often but you were interrupted by Baekhyun running up to you and landing on your back. 


"Hey you guys stop looking sad!" He laughed as he almost knocked you`tot eh ground on impact. 


"How about we go out?" He smiled 


"Where?" you,xiumin and Luhan said in unison.


"Hmm" He said pondering "How about the new Chinese place down the road ?" Hey guys 


"Luhan shrugged and Xiumin smile "I don't see why not."


Baekhyun grabbed your arm and pulled you along the road. You tried to protest because you didn't feel very hungry but nothing was going to stop Baekhyun getting his food so you gave in. He jumped about in excitement and he whizzed down the road swiftly followed by Xiumin. That's when your realised you were left behind with only Luhan.


His hand found yours and he held it tightly,giving you that angelic smile. How cute was he,?!

 

 

Sorry for late updates . I know is very late. I'm too busy and my mother passed away on March :(

So hope you enjoy ! ~~