Love went as quickly as it came

Exo Detention
Bang!
 
The noise again.
 
Sehun jumped but tried to hide how scared he was with a 'manly' cough.
 
This made you forget how nervous you were and you began to giggle.
 
"Shhh Joyoung~ah" Sehun whispered "What if the monster hears?" at this you stopped giggling and a little frown appeared on your face.Sehun turned up to face you and pouted.
 
"Aww jagi ! I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you " He cooed,trying to kiss someone who is on your back! You smiled and rested your head in his soft hair and mumbled something sweet. 
 
He giggled.
 
"Sehun~ah you told me off for giggling and now you are!" you whispered loudly.Sehun smirked and continued onwards,you gasped at the sudden movement.He slipped you off his back and placed you delicately on the ground.His hand landed on the door handle and it creaked open.You yelled.Something ran past you at lightly spped,making you toppled over.You landed on the carpet and sobbed with fear.Sehun knelt down beside you.
 
"Joyoung-ah I will protect you!" he said in a deep voice with his hands on his sides as though he wass some superman .He then rolled up his sleeves and made a growling noise before running off after the 'thing'.You called after him,worried at what his fate may hold.You looked up as you heard another noise that sounded like Sehun falling over. 
 
"Yahh sehun,are you okay ?" You called.It was dark in the living rooom and from the landing you couldn't see inside.You began to crawl over to the living room door and gulped,you decided to switch on the light n hope that everything would become clear.You prepared to be scared.What if Sehun was on the floor with a knife through his heart murderer loomed in the doorway? Or what if he had been eaten by monster?
 
Click.The room lit up.
 
Sehun was indeed on the floor but he was crossed leg and cooing over something.You coughed to let him know you were there.
 
"Joyoung look!" Sehun aegyoed at you.In his arms lay a small fluffy thing. You looked closer and saw that in his arm lay a kitten,you siged with relief. "I think that he must have been a stray or something because he has no collar.He probably crawled in through your window and got scared" He said continuing to an smile over the creature.You had to be honest,the kitten was very cute.You sat down in front of Sehun and gestured your arms out so you could hold the kitten yourself.Sehun was reluctant at first but was persuaded by your smile to hand the kitten over to you.The soft fur was warm against your skin and you soon found yourself entranced by a cute little cat.You were oblivious to the sound of your phone going off. 5 times it rang and yet you didn't hear a single call.Sehun suggest looking after the cat due to it being alone and you accepted without persuasion.How amazing would it be to have a little cat in your apartment!
 
Whilst the two of you played with the bundle of cuteness the doorbell went.You sighed and answered the door,in came Kai dressed in a tux with his arms crossed and an angry face.
 
"Yah where the hell have you been,it starts in 2 hours,you said you would be at the dorm 3 hours before!" He yelled in your face causing Sehun to come over and see what the fuss was about.You were confused.
 
"I called you 5 times,don't you rememer our deal?!" He continued still with a sharp tone to his voice.You replayed the previous few weeks in your head. Jimin acting strange.Chen getting punched.Kissing him.KISSING HIM! You suddenly remembered the deal with Kai.You were aupposed to go along to Super Junior's party as Kai's girlfriend!
 
You gasped. "Omo,Jongin I'm sorry I completely forgot!" You said.He still seemed angry.
 
"I'm sorry,what?" Sehun questioned,confused at the whole situation.
 
"Joyoung is coming to the party later with us as my girlfriend" He smiled.Sehun's heart sank.
 
"Girlfriend?" He frowned.
 
"Yes" Jongin grinned. "Now please hurry up and get ready I will be back in a few hours"
 
Kai went to leave but Sehun stopped him. "Joyoung can't be your girlfriend."
 
"But she is" Kai said with a shocked face,confused at Sehun's reaction.Sehun sniffed not wanting to show his hurt.He let Kai pass an the door closed leaving you and Sehun in silence.You both stood there for a few moments.
 
"You didn't tell me you were already seeing someone" Sehun said with his fist clenched at his side.Suddenly it all became clear.Sehun didn't realise the situation and genuinely though you and Kai were dating! 
 
"Ohh we are not dating" You laughed.
 
"What do you mean,I heard the conversation.He said you are his girlfriend!" sehun shouted.His voice boomed through your apartment and you were taken aback .
 
"I know what it looks like but I can assure you we are not" You said.
 
"What was that then?" Sehun yelled.
 
"I made a promise to him that I would pretend just for tonight" You said shuffling your feet.Sehun's anger didn't fade.
 
"Yeahh well you've always preferred Kai anyway" Sehun grunted and ran his hand through his hair.
 
"What ?" You said sounding hurt.How could be accuse you of such things?
 
"Every time I tried to get to you Kai would be in the way" He said with a hint of sadness in his tone."I tried to get to know you in the detention but Kai was always chatting to you.In the corridor I try to walk you to lessons but Kai steps ahead of me.I have had enough!" He cracked.Tears fell from his face and you wrapped your arms around his frame.He didn't hug back and the heartbeat wasn't warm any more but fast and sad. 
 
"I might see you at the party Joyoung" He sniffed before slamming the door behind him as he left.
 
You stared at the door longingly.
 
He was gone.
 
He didn't call you jagiya.
 
He sounded heartbroken.
 
He didn't let you explain.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello ! Sorry for late update it .I'm realy really sorry >.< 
So hope you like it ^O^