The Incident

Exo Detention
 
Flashback to what happened
 
You happily sighed at the sound of the lunch time bell
'Thanks goodness I'm starving'You thought as you practically ran out the classroom so you could be first in line for food.
You walked into the lunch hall only to be dissapointed as the line was already lon.You pouted and stood in line withh your back leaning against the wall,you decided to close your eyes for a few seconds so you could drown in your thoughts when you were knocked by a group of about 6 girls all heading for the food hall entrance.What are they in a rush for?
You stood on your toes trying to catch a glimpse of what was happening,many girls were all crowded round entrance desperately trying to get near to some group of guys.You counted them.12.Eww it was the.You scoffed and turned back to focusing your attention on the menu 'I could murder a curry right now' You thoght as you got closer to the food.Your tummy was rumbling.'Only a few more people before me'You thought as you anticipated lunch when suddely out of nowhere a very tall guy pushed you out of the way.
 
"Yahh!!" You said trying to sound threatening.The tall figure crouched down to your level and laughed
 
"Was that a threat,shrimp?" He said gaining him some laughs.
 
Suddenly you felt very small.You stared into his deep eyes and you started to feel weak. "You shouldn't push in.."You whispered
 
"Well I'm hungry.."He said
 
"So am I! You said trying to regain yourself.He smirked and put his hand on your shoulder.
 
"Yahh!,shrimp,I don't know what is going on t that little head of yours but people like me deserve tobe treated first"
 
"People like you?" You said sounding slightly confussed.
 
"Kris duhhh!" He yelled tapping the side of your head.This angered you.
 
"Yahh!You have no power over me! 
 
"Yes I do" He said turning to put food on his plate.
 
"That's mine!" You said scooping of the food you wanted from his plate.
 
He glared at you, shocked.Just as you were about to push him out of the way.The rest of the 12 arrived,
"What's going on?" Suho said almost laughing at the food situation.
 
"Nothing" Kris said very sternly and returned to piling up his plate.
 
"Is this little midget trying to stand up to you?!"Questioned Chen.
 
"No." Said Kris in the same stern tone as before "Drop it okay"
 
You grabbed your food,you didn't want to argue ,and you sat down on the other side of the food hall way from the boys.
 
'Finally,peace'
But not for long,
 
"Yahh ! " Shouted some girl in your class. "Why were you near my oppa?!" She demanded, leaning up to your face.
 
"I wasn't and anyway they are not your oppas" You replied.shuffling over to avoid her gaze.
 
"Heyy look at me when I'm talking to you!" She yelled.She pulled your hair forcing you to look at her.
 
"Get off me!" You said almost in tears.
 
"No,you don't seem to understand what happens to s like you" She grinned
 
You gulped then looked up at her trying to hide your fear.
 
"What are you going to do" You mumbled
 
"This!" She screamed at you and picked up your plate and threw it at you.All your food went over you and the plate smashed to pieces leaving you with a cut on your head
You winced as you touched it and chocked back your tears.You heard laughs from not only the girl in your class but everyone in the hall.
 
"Serves you right shrimp!" You heard Kris laugh
 
"Yeahh,never try standing up to us!" Shouted D.O
 
"Do you want some fries with that?!" Said Chanyeolas he came up to you and emptied the contents of his plate onto you.Thats it.They have crossed the line.
Without thinking you grabbed your dring and splashed it over Chanyeol then grabbed the nearest plate of food and threw it at Kris but he ducked and hit someone else.Before you could apologize another plate came hurtling towards you.
All of sudden the whole food hall were throwing food everywhere and anywhere.You dodge as many plates as you could and tried taking residence under the nearest table only to hear an ouch coming from behind you.You looked behind to see who made the noise and saw the cutest boy you had ever seen ever.
 
"Ohh sorry" You said blushing.
 
"That's okay" He said smiling at you. "I hate those boys they act like they run this school!" 
 
"Same!" You said smiling back at him.
 
Suddenly your table was lifted back to reveal Baekhyun standing over you with the biggest bowl of ramen you has ever seen balancing in his hands.
He smirked and before you knew it you were wearing the ramen bowl as a hat with bits of it dripping down your face.You stood up and tried running after him but slipped on some food and went hurtling head first into trash bin.
"What is going on here!" You heard a voice shout. "Who is responsible!"
You sighed and pulled yourself out of the trash looking up to see that the whole hall had stood up to the side apart from exo and you.
"Right that's it.All thirteen of you in my office now!" Shouted Mr.Kwang
Wow thanks EXO,Thanks for ruining my good reputation!