You and I can learn to love again.

Exo Detention
Getting ready for the party was a slow and painful process.
 
One: You didn't feel like going now anyway.
 
Two: You had nothing to wear.You sighed and lay flat out on the sofa doing nothing,this lasted for about 5 minutes before you realized something.Yunni could help! You grabbed your phone off the table and dialled in her number.Come on pick up.
 
"Hello" Yunni answered.
 
"OMO THANK GOD YOU'RE HERE" 
 
"Whoa stop shouting" She laughed.
 
"Sorry it's just I'm going to a party in an hour and I have nothing to wear" You said,slightly panicking now.
 
"So you want an outfit to borrow" Yunni finished.
 
"Yes please" you begged,almost toppling off the sofa.
 
"I will be there in a minute" Yunni sighed before putting down the phone.
 
You ran to your bedroom and searched through your room trying to find make up to wear.Finally you found some eyeshadow,liner and some lipstick.After you applied the make up you ran out the room to find your straighteners almost tripped over your new kitten. 
 
"Sorry my little Peterpan" You giggled as you his head,he purred in content and you dashed off to get your hairbrush.The doorbell wnt just as you had finished straightening your hair.
 
Yunni had a bundles of dressed in her arms and you could barely see her face over them.
 
"Can you take some before I topple over again" Yunni struggled as he walked in.
 
"Again?" You questioned
 
"Yeahh I fell over on the way in and the whole lobby was staring at me" Yunni blushed.
 
"Aww poor you" You pouted as you hugged her.
 
"Stop,we are wasting time,we need to get you ready!" Yunni said jumping upand down.
 
After trying on several dresses you found the perfect one.It fitted perfectly and wasn't too flashy,just the way you like it.
 
-You wear this-
"Omo you look amazing" Yunni screeched as she ran at you full pelt for a hug causing you stumble over a bit.
 
"It looks you are already to go!" Yuuni said with her thumbs up/You still didn't feel happy about going.
 
"Come on it will be fun,free food and drink and hot guy,what more could you want?" Yunni giggled.
 
"Do you only think about food and guys?!" You chuckled,crossing your arms.
 
"You know me too well" Yunni smirked.
 
Before you could protest about going,Yunni shoved you out the door.You whined and pouted as Yunni dragged out outside and hailed you a taxi.
 
"Now be good and don't get off with to many guys!" Yunni called as you watched her from inside the taxi waving you off.You cringed at her and chuckled a 'bye' before looking down at your phone for the remainder of the journey.
 
You looked down as you scrolled through the selcas you had taken with the members of Exo at the previous detention sessions.One with Luhan.He looked angelic and his smile was contagious.Anoother with Kai.His smirk was distracting.Another with Kris.He didn't look too pleased about it.Suho appeared to be annoyed in his selca too.You glanced at the one with Xiumin.His little pixie face grinned back at you.The one with the photogenic Tao made you laugh,his put was hilarious.Chen's selca with you was cute,he smiled at you and his eyes were bright.In the selca with Lay he had his tongue out like a little 4 year old. D.O's eyes were huge in his and his smiled was so adorable.Chanyeol's had the same smirk as Kai.Baekhyun winked in his and last but not least Sehun's.This was the most painful to look at.He was smiling for once and his eyes were full of love.You gulped as you remember the look on his face when he slammed the door earlier today.
 
"Um Miss are you going to get out?" The taxi driver asked,bringing you back to reality.
 
"Uh yeah sorry" You said as you paid him and bowed.
 
Wow.You were outside the most beautiful venue.An old ballroom fully restored with Super Junior written on a banner over the grand entrance.The red carpet beckoned you through the doors and you soon found yourself surrounded by people.You looked a little out of place as you walked through the crowd by yourself.Perhaps attending this party was a bad idea.You were debating whether to leave when your thoughts was interrupted by Kai.
 
"Joyoung,there you are!" He called as he waved to you.Everybody stared.Wow this was embarrasing.He walked up to you and grabbed your hand without warning,pulling you across the dance floor.You tripped over a step as he was pulling you along too fast.You fell onto him and you landed about 2 centimetres away from his face.He smirked and gave you a wink.
 
At this precise moment Sehun walked past.You watched him as he looked at you.
 
"Sehun this isn't what it looks like" You said pulling away from Kai and waving your hands in front of you.He just shook his head and turned away.Your heart sank even further.You looked up from the ground and realised Kai was gone.Where was he? You looked around and saw Kai dragging along a dazed looking Eunhyuk and Donghae.
 
"Guys I want you to meet my girl" He grinned as held you around the waist.My girl.How dare he.Eunhyuk and Donghae smiled and kissed your hand politely before they returned to the bar they were at previously.
 
"Good,I think they fell for it" Kai said,rubbing his palms together,
 
"They may have fallen forit but so has Sehun!" You yelled at him.
 
"What?
 
"Sehun believes we are really dating" You said almost in tears.
 
"Whoa,so were you two a thing?" Kai said shocked.
 
"Yes and now he thinks I was cheating!" You sobbed into your hands.
 
"Cheating?" Kai said shocked again. "Okay,you're nice and everything and you're not too bad looking" 
 
"Thanks" You muttered sarcastically.
 
"But I wouldn't date you for real" He giggled.
 
"Try telling that to Sehun" You sniffed.
 
"Let's go and speak to him come on" Kai said as he linked arms with you and pulled you away.
 
Sehun was sitting by the bar and he was chatting to a girl.Your heart broke.Had he really given up on you? You tried turning back but Jongin was far too strong for you to escape his grasp.
 
"Do you want to fix your relationship or not?" He said sternly. You just sighed and let him take you over to Sehun.
 
"Stop being so cute Oppa" You heard the girl say as he winked at Sehun.Ew.She was obviously flirting.Sehun smiled at her as he continued to swirl his drink.You felt sick.You hide behind Kai.
 
"Sehun I need to speak to you!" Kai tapped Sehun on the shoulder.
 
"Well can't see you,I'm busy" Sehun said pointing to the girl.She giggled and hit him on the arm playfullu.You walked out from behind Kai and Sehun's smile dropped to a frown when he saw your pink eyes and how sad you were.You pulled on Kai's arm and persuaded him to walk away.Kai was called over by a friend and you stood alone.
 
You were about to cry again when a pair of arms s around your waist.You were about to scream when you hear a sweet 'Hello' in that voice of his.Sehun.You turned and saw his face beaming at you and he kissed you on the forehead.
 
"I'm sorry for not believing you.I just saw Kai walk away from you and that's when it dawned on me that a rwal  booyfriend wouldn't leave their girl alone" He said scratching the back of his neck,his cute little nervous habit that made you blush.
 
"That's why I'm here,to keep you company and be the best boyfriend a girl could wish for,please forgive me" He mumbled as he pulled you into his chest.You could feel his breath on your head and his heart beat was relaxing over the music that was playing around you. 
He was yours once more
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
a/n ~
The cats name is PeterPan.
Hope you all enjoyed the update
I wonder what will happen next :0
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
\