The truth hurts

Exo Detention
After searching high and low in what seemed like billions of nightclubs you finally found Jimin slumped up against a wall.He had a bottle in one hand and people were cheering "Chug Chug". How classy.
 
You walked over just before the bottle of Soju could touch his lip and ripped it out of his hand.The crowd of people dipersed away and left you with your arm crossed looking down at your drunken boyfriend.
 
"Yahh! I wast just having fun" He slurred trying to swing for the bottle in your hand.
 
"Ohh no you don't" Yo said steppping back as he fell to the floor in a crumpled heap. "No more alcohol for you !"
 
"What why?" He pouted.
 
"Come on lets go" You said grabbing his arm and linking it with yours.He put up a fight.
 
"No!" He kicked about "I want to stay here and have fun" He continued as he leant his head on the wall behind him.
 
He was completely intoxicated.You sighed and lifted him up and place in on a nearby chair.He groaned and mumbled something.You pulle dup a stool and sat in front of him.
 
"Get a grip" Yo said.
 
"Shhhhh!" He said giggling and placing his swaying finger to your lips.You movede his arm down and attempted the negotiate with him.
 
"If you leave now I will cook you something to eat"
 
"I'm not hungry!" He whined like a child "I want to stay here with my friends" He smiled flinging his arms about in all directions at the other people in the club.
 
"Um they are just other clubbers,they don't know you" You said tapping his head lightly.
 
"You always ruin everything!" He spluttered.
 
"Thanks" You sarcastically said.
 
"That's okay jagiya" He replied,piessed and oblivious to your sarcasm.
 
He suddenly got up and stumbled over a table before crashing down on a sofa where several people were sitting "Oops" he hiccuped "Sorry about that" he said pushing himself off some gentleman's lap.He then proceed to stand up on the table in front of him. "Hello people" he coughed "I am Jimin and I love you all!" He giggled picking up a can of Cas.You placed your head on your hands.He was such an embarrassment. 
 
"My girlfriend over there is annoying and always trying to spoil my fun" He carried on "She gets very jealous all the time" You didn't like where this was going so you attempted to grab his hand and lead him out,he just brushed you off "My jagiya hates this girl Minhyun just because she's my lab partner!" He laughed to himself.People were beginning to stare. "But anyway I just told her that I only like Minhyun as a friend but come on really?" he giggled.
 
Your heart sank.Everything was coming out.
 
"One day me and Minhyun made out instead of doing our project work and,let's just say that at this rate,we are gonna fail!" He swayed about almost falling off the table.You knew it.Tears began to fall but not sad tears,angry tears.They were hot as they ran down your cheeks and you felt like slapped him straight in the face. 
 
"Minhyun is so nice" He said crossing his legs and making himself comfortable. 
 
"She gave me a cool makeover,no more nerdy clothes for me anymore! and she made me popular.I love my life!" He said before leaning back and falling straight off the table in a mess.You clenched your fists by your side and turned red.Everyone was looking at you.
 
"Jagiya,help me up!" Jimin coughed with his arm outstretched from the floor,Cas soaking his clothes.
 
"No" You said sternly.
 
"What?" 
 
"I said no"
 
He looked up at you with a confused expression.
 
You can make your own way home" You frowned before through some money  at him. "Here,this will get you a taxi"
 
"But jagi-"
 
"Never call me jagiya again" You said through gritted teeth,your tears threatening to fall again.You walked out,desperately trying to hold back your tears.The cold air hit you when you stepped outside.It was still dark and you glanced down at your watch,aquinting to see the time.
 
4.47 am
 
Too early to wake up but too late to fall asleep.You walked up the steer,wiping the now falling tears.You sat in the car and put your head on the steering wheel,sobbing.You heard a knock against the window.You slowly opened your puffy red eyes and turned your head to face the window.Chanyeol.His teeth shone bright in the moon and his happy smiling eyes were warm.
 
"What are you soing up so early?" He asked as you wound down the window.
 
"I could say the same to you" You said with a sniffle.
 
"Well,I'm a Kpop idol so I get up early to practice,what's your excuse?" He shook his head and crossed his arms with a grin.
"Nothing" You mumbled.
 
"Ohh really now!" He scoffed. "Did you go clubbing?!" He said wide eyes with suprise.
 
"No of course not,I'm not that kinda girl!" You yelled.
 
"I just asked,aishh,no need to get stressy"
 
You began to cry again as the thought of Jimin cheating on you finally hit you.
 
"Omo omo I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry!" Chanyeol said,panic in his eyes.
 
He pulled open your car door and sat down in the sat next to you.
 
"I'm sorry" He sobbed a little as he back hugged you.
 
"It's okay it's not you" You said crying harder.
 
"Why are you crying then?" 
 
"I don't want to talk about it at the moment" You said leaning you head back into his chest.
 
"Okay Joyoung.I can wait" He said before kissing your forehead.
 
"Thank you" You mumbled into the creases of his shirt.