Stay with me ~

Exo Detention
Well this was awkward.You were currently staring,mouth wide open at Sehun.His cheeks flushed pink. 
 
"Okay well this isn't exactly what I hoped for" He mumbled under his breath with sigh before scrapping back his chair and rubbing the back of his neck as he stood up.
 
"Sehun" You called.His head turned quickly at the sound of your voice.
 
"Yes" He questioned with an awkward smile.
 
You stood up and walked over before hugging him.His eyes widened at your touch but after a few seconds his arms found their way around you and he snuggled into your neck.
 
"I like you" You cooed.
 
"Re-really?" He said looking your arms by your side.
 
"You are cute when you're not being a grump" You giggled as you playfully punched his chest.
 
"Yah!" He laughed as he flinched away from your fist.He then came close to you and rested his head on yours.
 
"Joyoung,can we try dating for a bit.I know it's a little sudden but-" You stopped him midd-sentence with a tighter hug.
 
"Okay.I think I need to learn to love again" You said into his shirt.
 
You didn't see the shy smile that crept on his face at you words.He blushed.
 
"I can teach you to love again Joyoung" He said,his voice muffled in your jumper.His sweet scent hung around you and his body was warm.Perhaps you were falling for him.That's when you heard a smack in the bedroom.You both jumped at the sudden noise.
 
"What ?" Sehun squeked.
 
You gulped "I don't know"
 
Sehun began to walk to the bedroom door but you grabbed his arm back. "and I don't want to know either" You mumbled.
 
"Is someone scared?" Sehun pouted at you.
 
"No!: You lied. "I just uh,what if it's a monster"
 
"Aw you pabo come here" He said before lifting you up onto his back.
 
"Let's go Monster hunting" He said.
 
You gigled,you sudddenly didn't feel very scared anymore.Sehun always made things better.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry for  short update.I'm too busy college.But I will update as often as I can :)) xoxo