Sehun ~~

Exo Detention
You awoke to loud banging noise.What the hell.Sitting up straight you gulped.You were along.What if it's a ghost! No it can't be.Frozen with fear you didnt move.The sound continued and it seemed to get louder before you heard a click and a slam.That's it.Ninja mode activated.You reached over the nearest object.A coat hanger.
 
You held it tightly and got up,walking very cautiouslyto exit your room.You shivered.What if a murdered was in your apartment! You heard a few footsteps and suddenly something grabbed your waist.
 
You turned and repeatedly hit it with the coat hanger.
 
Wait.It wasn't a ghost.It was a person.There really was a murderer in your house.You screamed and kept hiting him repeatedly.
 
"Joyoung ah stop what the hell are you doing.Ouch!" You knew that voice.Uh,It was Sehun.You flicked the light on and saw Sehun lying on the floor holding his head.Oops.
 
"Why were you hiting me,I only tried to give you a backhug.I thought girls liked that kinda thing!" 
 
"Ohh yeah sorry about that" You said scrathing the back of your neck in embarrassment.
 
"Aishhh,and you wonder why guys don't like you."
 
You held up the coat hanger. "Say one more rude comment like that and I will shove this so far up your-"
 
"Whoaa,calm down I was joking" Sehun laughed as he got up and crossed his arms. "You're a little diva aren't you?" He knew just how to annoy you.You sighed and walk past him. "I'm getting something to eat."
 
"I can make you something." He said rubbing his hand together and following you into the kitchen.You stopped mid stride and laughed "Last time you cooked your dorm caught on fire!" 
 
"Hey that wasn't me that was Luhan" He whined
 
"Blaming it on your boyfriend now are we?" You smirked.It was your turn to annoy him.
 
"At least I have a boyfriend!" He laughed.
 
Damn him and his good comebacks.You glared at him.He was leaning up against the cupboard eating some nuttela straight from the jar.You leaned over and ripped it out of his hands.
 
"Hey I was eating that!" He whined,trying to snatch it back from you.
 
"Not anymore,you are being rude with your comments and I have to use this and I can't now because it's had all your dirty fingers in it." you pouted.
 
"Well if you're going to bin it anyway,can't i just have it" He said with a cute tone.Oh no not the aegyo.Everytime he did aegyo you couldn't resist him.
 
You sighed deeply "Fine"
 
He jumped around like a little puppy as you gave him back the jar.You gave up on trying to find something to cook so you sound a milkshake carton in the fridge and sat down to drink it.Sehun was opposite you.His face covered in Nuttela.You laughed.What a silly pabo he was.You pierced the straw in the carton and began to drink as you looked out the window at the view.Sehun sat there with his mouth wide open and Nutella still coating him.You sensed him staring.
 
"What?" You yelled at im.He looked shocked at the sudden noise that came out your mouth.
 
"Ohh sorry it's just that you looked really cute siping that milk" He said blushing.You gulped.Sehun was being nice! You stuck your tongue out. "Don't lie to me" 
 
"I'm not" He said "Can't I compliment you?"
 
"No because you are mean to me" 
 
"Well you know what they say.Being mean keeps them keen!" He said with a wink.You sarcastically laughed before throwing the empty carton of milk at his head.
 
"Ouch" He said again rubbing his head. "Usually girls would kill for me to say something like that to them" 
 
"Well I'm not just any desperate girl"
 
"I know" he said,with a pout.
 
"Using aegyo on me won't make me like you" You giggled before patting him on the head.You heard him sigh and he rested his head on the table.
 
"What is it with you?" He yawned
 
"What"
 
"The one girl I like has no feeling for me what so ever" 
 
You blushed.Was Sehun confessing to you?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello, sorry this chapter is short :((
By the way thanks for reading! ^O^