Because I LOVE YOU

Exo Detention

So it had been a month since you had last seen Exo. Their popularity had increased rapidly and you soon found yourself alone. Yes it was painful watching Exo on TV and seeing their smiling faces without you. You felt like your heart had been taken with them. You knew things were changing but you wanted things to stay exactly how they were. Your life used to be perfect, just how you liked it.
The doorbell rang and interrupted your thoughts and you pulled yourself up from the sofa. You opened the door and with hope in your mind, wished it was Exo coming to pull you back into their arms again. You felt a surge of disappointment flood through you as you saw a middle aged man dressed in a suit with a smart looking briefcase, standing before you. You sighed without thinking and waited for the man to introduce himself.


“Hello, are you Miss Park Joyoung?”


“It depends who you are” you said with a sterner tone than you had expected.


The man let out some air and said “I am part of Exo’s management team”


You gasped at the mere sound of their name. “E-Exo?!” you said, shocked.


“Yes” the man said with a poker face “I have urgent issues to discuss with you”


You nodded politely and let the man in. He began to call someone on his phone and you sat down opposite him as he spoke.


“You may bring him up now” he said to the person on the other end of the line before hanging up with not so much as a goodbye. You raised an eyebrow and waited for the man to begin talking. What could he possibly need to discuss?


“You are a friend of Exo, am I right?” he asked and rested his briefcase on the table.


You contemplated on how to answer that question. Would friends really ditch you for a month without any attempt of
contacting you? Would real friends do that?


“Yes I am” you said, going against your own thoughts.


“Would you say more than a friend in one particular case?” the man continued and placed his hands together to his forehead.


You bit your lip. Sehun. Why were you being interrogated?


“In one particular case” you continued “yes”


“Just as I had expected” he scoffed and opened the briefcase in front of him. You frowned and watched him pull a stack of
papers from it.


“Joyoung ah~ DON’T SIGN IT!” that voice said.


“Sehun!?” you called out and stood up from your chair. You turned your head to the source of his voice and saw him being brought into view by some other smartly dressed men. Sehun’s expression was full of anger and regret. Your mind was all over the place. You hated him for leaving you alone but loved him so much in every other way. Sehun was stood surrounded by the men as though you were a crazed fan trying to see him and they were his security guards.
 
“You don’t have a say in this Sehun” the man in front of you said with aggression in his voice “We discussed this earlier.


Your head was a spinning mess of confusion and you desperately searched for answers. “What’s happening?” you demanded
to know.

You look across to Sehun; his eyes watered and his hand was balled up into a fist at his side. “Miss” the man said, stepping
back slightly “You are no longer allowed to be in a relationship with Sehun”


Sehun tensed up at this and attempted to walk forwards to you but his path was blocked by the men. “You can’t stop me
seeing her!” Sehun yelled.


“I can” the man replied. Anger boiled up inside you.


“Why can’t I be with him?” you said, trying to regain your calm attitude.


“You distract him from his work” the man simply answered.


“BULL!” Sehun yelled only to be held back again by the guards.


“You must sign this contract to say that you shall no longer associate yourself with Oh Sehun in a romantic way” The man
said, his eyes dark. He placed the papers in your hands and held out a pen.


“I can’t sign it” you said and threw the papers back in the man’s face to his surprise.


“If you don’t sign it then I’m afraid…” he paused “….I’m afraid I will have to stop you seeing any of the members of Exo at all
and you will have a restraining order put against you”


Sehun growled with anger “You ing try!” he shouted.


“See” the man said, gesturing to Sehun “This is why we must keep you away from him”


Sehun laughed with disapproval but was cut off by the man again “He could put himself in danger trying to protect you and
that wouldn’t be good for promotions now would it?” he smirked.


Your throat went dry and you could feel the tears welling up in your eyes. “What do you mean ‘put himself in danger’?


”I mean that he could ruin his image or physically damage himself if he comes across conflict or disagreement whether that be
with other guys after your affection or with jealous fans” he continued with a serious look “and also, being in a relationship can affect his popularity amongst the fans” he sighed “He MUST be single”


Your tears fell at those final words. You had no choice. You didn’t want to sign the form but you wanted to ensure Sehun was safe and that’s all you wanted. “Joyoung~ah, don’t sign it” Sehun said, his voice shaking.


“I have to” you gulped as you looked into his water filled eyes.


“No please!” he said, his volume rising.


“All I care about is your welfare” you sobbed “You’ll be okay without me”


“No” Sehun said lunging forward to get to you only to be pulled back by the men gripping his arms.


“I am so sorry” you sniffed as you placed the pen to the paper in front of you. Everything was blurry and you couldn’t focus through your tears.


“You can’t do this to me” Sehun scoffed “not now!”


You shook your head in disagreement and finished signing your name "I'm doing it because I love you". You heard Sehun curse and you could hear his tears. You watched as the paper was pulled from your grip and the men left, pulling Sehun with them.
You were alone once 

 

 

 

 

 

I have a time for update ! Sorry for late update xx I hope you like it ! :3