The unicorn saves the day ~

Exo Detention

After last night's drama watching with Xiumin you were extremely tired the following morning but school beckomed and you shuffle onto the motning bus. 
As usual Lay walked on too with his half sleeping eyes and loose fitting uniform, taking the seat next to you. You both grunted a good morning to each other before giggling at how similar you were.


"Hey Joyoung ah, have you heard Shinee's nightmare ?" Lay smiled. You shook your head. 


"Yah, you have to hear it!" Lay rushed and handed you one of the earphones.


You popped it in and watched Lay mouthing it. It was funnier than watching anyone else mouth a song because his pronunciation of some words failed a bit. 


You both continued to listen to Lay's playlist the whole way until the bust stopped. Lay got up quickly, forgetting you had one earphone and he practically ripped it out of your ear.


"Yah YIXING!" You yelled. He turned around with a confused expression before bitting his lip and mumbling a sorry and silently laughing to himself. You both walked off of the bus and made your way to the school.

As you neared you spotted the sasaengs again and hide yourself behind Lay. He reassured you by taking your hand in his and whispering. 


"Everything is going to be fine" Into your ear. He pulled you over to hide behind a wall before the sasaengs spotted you both.


"Here take this" Yixing said as he tool out a baseball hat., blonde wig,sun glasses and an oversized hoodie. You gladly took the items and pulled them on in a hope that you would not get recognized.


Lay also took out a short black wig, a face mask and snapback as well as some circular framed glasses. You smiled at how stupid you both looked. 


"Hwaiting!" Lay whispered loudly. He then pulled you closer and walked through the school gate. You were about half way through the crowd of sasaengs when a gust of wind blew of your hat and knocked you wig a bit. 

The sasaengs stared at you and you gasped in horror. You looked over at Lay whose eyes were wide with shock and within a few seconds he grabbed your hand tighter and sprinted fast. Fortunately for you, Yixing was faster than the sasaengs and you made it safely through the entrance without any harm.


You were still a little shaken by the event until you felt warmth of a hug.Chen. " I watched what happened, oh I hope they didn't hurt my baby girl" He cooed and snuggled closer into your neck.


Chen always made the atmosphere lighter.You gladly hugged back and then giggled at the approaching Sehun, his arms were crossed and his eyebrows were raised.


"Uh Chen hyung, what are you doing to my jagiya ?" Sehun called.

Chen turned around and patted Sehun on the back. 


"You're just jealous because you're worried she prefers older guys" Chen laughed. Sehun narrowed his eyes at Chen but still had a smile on his face. No one could be mad at Jongdae. Sehun walked up to you and gave you a soft hug. 


"Jagiya, I hope you are okay" He said.


"Thank you, yes I am okay. thanks to Lay" You saaid gesturing to the happy looking Yixing.


"He's the one that rushed me out of there" You said. Sehun smiled. 


"One more thing?" He said in cute tone. you tilted your head to the side. "Yes?"


"Do you prefer older guys?" He asked with a serious looking face. You giggled and reached up to kiss his cheek.


"You're adorable when you're jealous." You smiled